Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

SAD - hansenhomemaker

Posted: Aug 26th, 2017 - 11:24 pm In Reply to: Too bad she wont be spending HER money, it will be OUR - money, funding from the state she says. sm

I am sorry that you feel that you need to belittle me and what I am trying to do. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!!!! I have read each and every one of the posts to my posts and I am appalled at the unkindness that I have received for a simple request. We pay taxes and even though We qualify for food stamps I do not accept them, We also are not on medicaid or anything like that. Yes I went looking for some help to better myself and my families life. I am trying to prepare for the future so that I can pay for the things that my children need now and in the future. I can appreciate your distaste for the field but do you have to be so hurtful in conveying that. Though you may not believe it but I have researched this field for along time. I have watched you tube videos and read the message boards and tried to find out what I could about the field. But what am I to think when the information out there on the web contradicts one another.

“Kindness rarely costs anything, but its worth is immeasurable.”
― Debasish Mridha

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)