A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Before I call my internet company and complain, Again. - is it me or is it docqscribe slow

Posted: Jun 27, 2012

The downloads are ridiculously slow and the searches in documanage are even worse..

Probably DQS - me too

[ In Reply To ..]
Pretty mucn NJA all morning which is odd for me. I think its the system and I think it is probably interrupting job flow causing the NJA. I would give it some time.

DQS7 - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I have noticed everything slower since adding DQS7 last night. Cannot even get into DocQManage!

Im not on D-7 yet..Thanks for the info - maybe its the transition, nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

It's the MM server. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
Especially slow during the day when there are more people on the system.

I am especially displeased about the slowness of the audio download. I have to be careful not to start playing the audio before it is fully downloaded or it gets messed up and doesn't fully load.

Similar Messages:

Can A Company Tell If You Use Satellite For Internet?
Jul 17, 2012

As well as your computer requirements?  My desktop does not meet the requirements, though pretty sure my laptop does, BUT I use satellite which on the hiring forms they sent me they said won't work....however I know for a fact that it will work with the platform I will be on with their company  (have done it with another company, no problems though the tech people had no clue and were shocked to hear it...but it works fine).  They will not be installing anything on my compute ...

Did Anyone Else Get A Call From CCM For Company Survey?
Jun 11, 2011

Q wanting to know how satisfied I was working for them and what suggestions I could make. ...

I Got A Call From The Company Q Hired
Oct 08, 2011

OMG!  It felt soooo good to tell her exactly what my problems were there, and her responses often made me feel as though she had heard everything before.  She was uber nice, and I told her that my problem wasn't w/ her but the company.  She laughed again, told me she understood, and told me that Q needed to know where their problems were.  I also suggested to her the boss swap show (can't remember the name but don't watch it) needed the CEO to be strapped to my ...

I'm Actually Interviewing With Another Company During This Call
Oct 15, 2012

nm ...

Asking For ANY Input On A Company Does Not Call For
Jun 09, 2013

When MTs ASK what you know about a company, I do appreciate the Good and the Bad.  Please don't get Ugly here.  Not all good about any of these services and what they have done to people and their jobs.  We have low wages, difficult dictators, and platforms that are new and old.  Personally, I want to know both sides before I make my own common sense decision.  I appreciate any input other MTs have. The one post wanted to know about a company and then answered to th ...

Company Hiring For MT Inhouse Just Gave Me A Call
Sep 29, 2010

Paying 15.00 an hour.  It is temp to hire. Hours 8 am to 5 pm, Unfortunately, I already have an inhouse day shift job.  They asked if I knew anyone who would be interested.  Couldn't think of a soul. ...

And Some People Wonder Why We Complain About MQ's ASR - Sm
Oct 21, 2009

ESL+ASR=THIS ---- <insert primal scream> He asked his wife which that his wife spray as cord friend and that she said that he does not have more through the does not he does not snore and he stated that he he is not having mouth breathing.     ...

Question - Why Is It That So Many On Here Complain About
Dec 29, 2012

dying field and they want to get out **BUT** whenever there are job openings the companies are flooded with tons and tons of resumes to the point that they have to post a follow-up message on the job board to let people know they are done hiring. I have even read posts where people have been having trouble finding a job and have tested and tested for companies, but still no call backs or interviews. If being an MT sucks so bad then why are there so many applications flooding in everytime a j ...

Wonder How Many TSMs Are Going To Complain When Their Jobs Are Gone?
Aug 21, 2013

As more and more MTs lose their jobs to offshoring, I don't think the TSMs are realizing that they are becoming expendable quickly too - No US MTs mean no US supervisors. The hospitals and clinics will have to talk to India to complain about their reports, dial 1 for English (sort of) and then hold for the next available representative for the next 20 minutes. I hope I get to see the day when MModal stock crashes. ...

Now They Complain Blanks Are Going To Clients? They Really Are Determined NOT To Pay Us For Our Wor
Dec 30, 2014

Now it seems that Nuance is complaining that too many blanks are going to the clients and not to QA.  Wth did they expect? What do they think is going to happen now that they have complained about this?  Do they think that MTs are going to sacrfice what little money they currently make with Nuance and send more to QA or do they think that MTs will simply give it their best guess and move on? Unbefriggenlievable.   ...

A Reason Not To Complain About Crap (hard) Jobs
Dec 29, 2009

Don't you get it...these cannot be done by ILPs or by machine alone.  In 3-4 yrs these so-called crap jobs will be the ONLY reason a few MTs will even be needed; all else will be totally automated, and even ILPs will not be required, unless they learn to do crap jobs. Learn to live with it or train for something else.  It's just the writing on the wall.  Don't bash me, I don't love it, I'm just being realistic.  I'll do them because I'm n ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...

Reporting Time Pay Aka On Call Or Call-in Pay
May 08, 2015

I am considering requesting this pay which (depending on the state) considers us to be on-call and must be paid for part of our shift if no work. I have had it up to here with Nuance and running out of work, adding more and more accounts and STILL no work. Got a second job and STILL being screwed by Nuance in the sense that I cannot rely on my first job (income wise), because when there is enough work they manage to screw my cpl with their lovely FIESA, then as soon as I have no errors the work ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Internet
May 03, 2010

Does anyone out there use HughesNet?  ...

Internet Provider
Feb 04, 2010

I live in a rural area and have limited options for internet providers.  Currently have satellite but not happy with service.  Anyone know anything about Verizon wireless cards?  What is the speed comparable to?  Dial up?  DSL?  Thanks ...

Internet Connection
May 12, 2010

I was wondering why most companies do not support or want satelite internet???? ...

Paid Internet?
Aug 09, 2010

Just curious--Do any companies still pay for Internet costs anymore or is the trend to take this perk away?  Just wondering. ...

Anyone With Broadband Internet, Do You Go Over 5 GB?
Aug 21, 2010

I have had it with Hughesnet and am going to try Verizon broadband.  I was just wondering if others who use it have any trouble staying under the 5 GB monthly limit.  I really only use my computer for work, work email and a small amount of personal email, paying bills, and facebook.  Very occasionally a you tube video or something like that.  I'm not sure what that all would add up to. ...

Who Is Your Internet Provider?
Jul 21, 2011

Thanks! ...

Satellite Internet
Nov 13, 2011

Any companies that alloow satellite internet? There is no DSL or cable internet available at my new address. The only thing available is satellite. Right now, I'm having to go to my mother's to work so I really am considering trying to find a company that will allow satellite internet. ...

For Those Of You Who Use Satellite Internet...
Dec 06, 2011

What about the download limits they all seem to place on sat internet service.  Do you exceed these limits using it for working?  ...

Internet Shuts Down With Each Job - Help?!
Jan 23, 2012

I use Express Scribe and for no apparent reason three days ago the internet began shutting down EVERY time I click on my next job - I have to open everything back up up to four times before it will finally open the job. I work for dictators who often do 30-second dictations so I spend most of my day opening the internet and Express Scribe back up - maddening! My employer can't help and the techs told her it sounded like security/firewall issue but I haven't updated or added that, onl ...

Internet And Reality
May 01, 2012

You all do know that because this is a public forum, that ANYONE can say WHATEVER they want and pump up their company, MQ, M*Modal, Nuance, ad. naseum?  Right?  You do know that, okay.  Back in the "day", we kinda knew who was who, and what was what; it is not that way anymore.  It is a whole new world.  You can open a new company with a couple bucks, post a lot of "WOW" comments on Google reviews and what-not, hey, looking good, good ratings/reviews.  Really, you&n ...

What Internet Provider Do You Have?
May 23, 2012

Since we work remotely for MTSOs that may be hundreds or even thousands of miles away, can they really tell if we have DSL or calble or satellite or broadband, etc?   I think what I am trying to say is how would they know from that far away what type of internet we have.  I have had terrible luck in landing a job with great experience, 25 years and heavy experience with ESL.  I do not have much in the way of VR, but am willing to learn.  The reason I cannot get a job is ...

Mobile Internet
Sep 12, 2012

I am going to need mobile internet access to work. Sprint has a mobile hotspot for $50 a month that gives you 6 GB of data. I have no idea how many GB I use working. Has anyone ever used a hotspot for working and how did it turn out? Thanks ...

Internet Air Card
Jan 27, 2013

I know there is an internet card that you can buy to get you access to the internet on your computer if you are in an area without direct access. Where would I buy one? I am traveling and will be in a hotel that supposedly has internet but what happens if they don't for some reason. So I will be in range of an internet tower, just not access to wifi or a plug in internet connection. Any help would be great. Just wondering where I get one, and if you might know the cost. I only need it ...

Windows Xp On The Internet
Jul 30, 2013

Is it true that Windows XP is no longer supported on the internet? ...

Can We Use Dish Internet? Sm
Sep 17, 2013

Can we use internet through Dish network. I currently have comcast and I absolutely hate this company. We got rid of our cable through Comcast and went with Dish. We kept the internet but the speed is ridiculously slow. Wondering if I can just go with Dish internet instead. If not, what type of internest connection do some of you use if not Comcast. Thanks for any info! ...

Does Anyone Have DirecTV Internet?
Jan 12, 2014

Does anyone have internet through DirecTV who works for MM?  We are lookin at a house where cable is not currently available and we'd have to have DirecTV for TV and internet and I'm not sure if it is considered OK for MT or not.  I know "satelllite" interneti isn't but wasn't sure if DSL through DirecTV was considered that or not.  Thanks! ...