Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Oh how I hated that company - STAT

Posted: Jun 10th, 2021 - 3:08 am In Reply to: STAT Transcription ad - Beware

I worked there very briefly. The president, manager, whatever the hell that little weenie was (Anthony) just really rubbed me the wrong way. I couldn't stand the sound of his voice and he often had a very condescending attitude and tone. He kind of reminded me of one of those nerdy, arrogant IT guys who think they know everything and that everyone else is an idiot. He was also a TERRIBLE trainer. He FLEW through everything without utilizing a program such Go To Meeting to share his screen so I could see what he was referring to. The whole "training" was nothing more than him saying, "Go here, here, and then here, click this, this and that, copy this, paste that, drag these files here." etc., etc. I was just sitting here like a deer in headlights not able to make heads from tails as to what he was talking about. When I made a mistake on formatting on my VERY FIRST job, he said, "I thought that's why I showed you the sample." I remember thinking, "Dude, you didn't show me jack sh*t." Then, also during my training, he told me to do something in the FTP. When I told him that I couldn't find what he was referring to, he said, "Oh, I though you KNEW how to do that." He was a total space cadet with no management or interpersonal skills whatsoever. Terrible company and I would never work for that dweeb again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)