Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This is also the reason why I quit my MT job - anon

Posted: Jun 5th, 2021 - 4:05 pm In Reply to: Totally agree - SM

We're supposed to be compensated according to production, so how dare these companies knowingly add more and more job duties (freebies) to our work description that take time away from being able to perform the job we're paid to do.

All of those administrative tasks having to do with patient demographics and cc's, etc., should already be handled by another person paid by the hour!! And they used to have a such position like that (Quality Control), but got rid of those hourly paid workers because they felt we were "already there" and could easily do those tasks. Only they conveniently forgot to pay us accordingly for the time it takes to do these things!

My wages NEVER went up as they should have for doing the added work duties of a completely different job classification. Instead, my last company was notorious for constantly complaining about low production levels across the board! The nerve!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)