Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Totally crazy

Posted: Jun 4th, 2021 - 9:11 pm In Reply to: I agree with a lot of this, very confusing way to type - My moniker is on ALL my posts, YBOAH, sm

Their ultimate goal is to pay the MTs as little as possible and cheat them out of every last nickel and dime. You definitely cannot pay rent or a mortgage working for an outfit like this. This company is a vile disgrace to the medical community and they need to be exposed. I see that the Patient First suits are already on here disliking all of these posts. Oh well! They can dislike away! That's not going to do them one bit of good! Maybe they should have some ethics and respect for the MT profession and not rip them off every last chance they get. What they are doing in terms of omissions is HIGHLY unethical and it can compromise patient care. It's absolutely disgusting. I honestly don't see what gives them the right to be able to pick and choose what information to include, change, or omit from a patient's medical record. That is up to the PROVIDERS, NOT the transcription department. MTs transcribe the information that is dictated. Point. Blank. Period. We have no business omitting clearly dictated information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)