Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Six figure income - Wake up and smell the coffee

Posted: Jun 7th, 2021 - 8:11 am In Reply to: Yes, but they act like MTs were raking in 6-figure - incomes!

I started as an MT in the 70s and I had a lot of good years before the cutbacks started. I did it because I loved it more than I did for the money. I was very fortunate not to ever work for the MTSOs. I had the option to work at home as an employee, but never wanted to do that and have always been onsite. I have seen where the occupation has gone, and I am sorry. However, people always have choices, and you can do other things with your skills. What I don’t understand is people talking about their knowledge and other attributes, but continue working for less than nothing when there are other things they can do. It wasn’t the providers’ fault, change happens. Someone mentioned a union but it’s a moot point now. The MTs with union jobs went down just like everyone else when their employers decided to outsource. Unfortunately, MT as people knew it is over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)