Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Totally agree - SM

Posted: Jun 5th, 2021 - 11:45 am In Reply to: It is unfortunate that they do not pay more for this job as an IC - YBOAH, sm

This was another reason why I didn't stay. There was just way too much unpaid clerical work with having to go and search through the patient list for every single job and then copy and paste the information into the report. When you have to do all of that, coupled with how few lines these reports are, they really need to pay either a fixed hourly rate or a much higher line rate than 8 cpl. I worked for several hours trying to decipher an awful dictator and only made $30. I can make so much more at my full-time job, so I immediately quit as soon as I saw how little I had made after doing 30 reports. Insulting isn't even a sufficient description of what this is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)