Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed....sm - Former PF

Posted: Jun 5th, 2021 - 3:39 pm In Reply to: If the dr dictates it, he wants it in- who are we to change it? - lb

I quit the PF "dream job" (choke, gasp, wheeze) because of their ridiculous rules set up to constantly "gotcha" and being told to CHANGE dictation or OMIT dictated things. I literally got reamed out because an idiotic doctor switched numbers around but was still normal value range... i.e. dictated something like WBC 8.7 when it was really 7.8 and the magical fairies were supposed to hop into my brain and tell me this doctor does this often and they expect you to look at patient records on each person this fool dictates on to see what they get right and not right - NO blame on the DOC for saying it wrong. Administration doesn't care - you can't even get in touch with higher powers to point these things out and the fact that dictations are being altered and left out. I certainly wouldn't do their crap at IC wages when it was hard to do 1500 lines a day at employee status because of their rules that are meant to keep you from being productive. Plus they seem to hire the bottom of the barrel talking doctors and PAs for their sites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)