Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

I agree with a lot of this, very confusing way to type - My moniker is on ALL my posts, YBOAH, sm

Posted: Jun 4th, 2021 - 8:35 pm In Reply to: STAT Transcription ad - Beware

not sure what the realistic goal for income is with this place, but does not seem that paying a mortgage payment is in the cards. My posts regarding the company is due to experience from working with the company, so the poster attacking other posts without my moniker are attacking other people. Not sure what the purpose is for the attacks, other than perhaps some discrimination on the part of the abusive person. I am not writing back and forth to myself. My responses are replying to someone else's posts. The post that I did write and did not have my moniker on the post, now has it there. I see without my moniker, there were no CAN IT remarks or NO INPUT remarks (verbally abusive behavior). My posts actually do have input about this company. The CAN IT poster and NO INPUT poster has no input regarding the OP, just abuse and discrimination.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)