A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

looking for ortho help on Counterforce brace versus Count'R-Force - which is correct? TIA

Posted: Nov 14, 2012

I believe it is counterforce brace - love ortho

[ In Reply To ..]
I am pretty sure counterforce brace is correct, even though most spell checks will red underline this word.

I appreciate it, but found Count'R-Force arch brace in my surgery book - thanks again

[ In Reply To ..]

Could be either one - Ortho Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
Count'R-Force is one brand of counterforce braces. Both ways are listed in the latest Ortho Stedman's. No way to know if they are using that specific brand or another brand unless they dictate it to you. I would've done counterforce brace unless told otherwise, as there are many brands of those braces.

Similar Messages:

Ortho Brace
Dec 08, 2010

Anyone heard of a "TP" brace?? ...

Ortho: I Dressed His Finger With Some Xeroform And S/l Fora-force And Put Him Back In The Splint
Dec 01, 2011

TIA :-) ...

S/l MOFO Brace For A Right Foot Brace.
Jul 19, 2010

x ...

Task Force, Inc.
Jun 03, 2010

has anyone heard of this company?  I searched for it but came up with nothing. ...

So About That MT Task Force
Mar 27, 2013

I have not heard it mentioned in a very long time. ...

Work Force
Apr 09, 2013

Indian MTs are being started at $40/week which is not a living wage even in India.  At that rate, MM can go through many layers of QA in India and still spend much less than they would using Americans.  They will replace as many US MTs as they possibly can, keeping Americans only if requested by the client.  They will find any excuse they can to do this.  The only hope is if clients are dissatisfied with the quality of the work and take steps to correct it.  There have b ...

MT Force...any Info.?
Jul 06, 2013

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the above company? Are they for real or is it a scam? Thanks. ...

WMX Reduction In Force Employees
Oct 05, 2010

Hoping everyone has found new and happy homes.  Frightening to think we can so easily lose our job (through no fault of our own).   I understand it was not just new people hired for that specific account but some of you had been there a while and were put on it and got zapped.  I thought of asking for transfer to it simply because it was a large account.  Wow, I dodged that bullet. Sorry you were not as lucky. Best of luck to you (and the rest of us). ...

SoftScript Disturbance In The Force
Oct 05, 2011

I have been through this several times before and I know the signs.  Work levels start to drop inexplicably for prolonged periods.  People get fired for specious reasons, the petty harrassment starts, another way to lessen your workforce before... what?  I feel something really, really bad coming our way, either offshoring, VR and cut in wages, getting sold, or all three.  It is no more business as usual here, something is up, and I wonder if anyone else has noticed.  Be ...

30 Force Elevator? Dental Procedure. Nm
Dec 11, 2009

.... ...

Reduction In Force Letter From Webmedx
Sep 01, 2010

Anyone else get one of these notifications this morning? As of today there is no work for me. ...

When They Demand & Threaten To Force You To Work OT,
Mar 29, 2012

they can count me out.  When I feel like part of a team & am asked nicely to help when they're backlogged, I'm more than happy to help.  I think the power goes to some of their heads.  We're not children... ...

Ok, I Will Ask: Medical Transcription Force Services
Sep 27, 2012

Dear Alice, You are aware that you are not, in fact, the owner of the platforms as mentioned in your ad, right?  We are not that naive "MT Force Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT." ...

Does Anyone Know How To Force Email To NOT Go To Web Messaging Lite?
Nov 25, 2014

SO annoying.  I can only view my email in lite mode.  ...

Article About MM Building Up Work Force In India
Oct 25, 2014

I read a post here referencing an article about MM building a new facility and hiring hundreds of Indian nationals by the end of this year.  Could someone please send me that link or article so I can print it for the unemployment office so I can apply for retraining?  or at least look into retraining?  THANKS ...

Ine Count Program That Works With Word And Doesn't Count Blank Lines?
Feb 18, 2012

Does anyone know of a line count program that works with Word and doesn't count blank lines? ...

Line Count - Is MTStars Flash Count And/or Abacus Equivocal
Feb 27, 2010

I usually use the line count built into the Word program itself.  Is MTStars flash count and/or abacus equivocal ??  Any one program better than the other ??  TIA ...

End Point Versus Endpoint And Hand Grip Versus Handgrip
Mar 13, 2012

Two words that come up often for questioning.  These are strictly used in an orthopedic setting.  Stedman's and Dorland's list end point and hand grip HOWEVER the office transcription manager,  girl is asking for me to correct this to endpoint and handgrip. She is only basing this on what an old medical transcription company she used to work for had her typing. I would rather base it on the  medical reference. The doctors are not even aware this has come up. She is ...

*bases* Hemoglobin 9.5, White Count 8.1, Platelet Count 208,000
Nov 08, 2012

On admission *bases* hemoglobin 9.5, white count 8.1, platelet count 208,000, and normal BUN and creatinine. Does this make sense? Should it be basis? This is under Laboratory Data for a Discharge Summary. ...

Brace Yourself
Mar 09, 2014

Sunday paper business section breezily informs that this spring, corporations are flush with cash and we should expect many "acquisitions" of smaller companies as they seek to grow even larger and enrich their stockholders.  Turn out the lights when you leave, plz?   ...

Orthopedics Brace
Jun 29, 2010

Good morning!  Look for the correct spelling of Lavine brace ... is it lavine, Lavine, levine, Levine?  Child has Osgood-Schlatter's and doc wants to brace him up.  ...

Ankle Brace
Aug 10, 2010

Spider ankle brace or Spyder ankle brace? ...

Lowboy Brace
Dec 01, 2010

The patient has a Lisfranc injury.  I think he's saying lowboy in reference to a short walking boot because he does stuff like that and I can't document a lowboy brace but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks! ...

Orthopedics - Brace
Apr 05, 2011

Patient with bibasilar thumb arthritis.  A s/l 282 brace discussed.  She wants to hold off. Thank you in advance. ...

Knee Brace
Apr 07, 2011

Patient with patellar subluxation and patellofemoral pain.  She was given a S/L Maraklumping brace for support. Thanks  in advance. ...

Does Count Score Mean Line Count In Fluency?
Sep 20, 2013

x ...

S/l Alice Neck Brace???
Oct 23, 2009

or maybe Ellis ?? Allis ???? it is a L2-3 injury ...

Brace For Infant With Hip Dysplasia
Sep 07, 2010

Dictated "sima" brace - spells, but unsure if this is Sima or SIMA.  Does anyone know?  I am having no luck finding this.   Thanks.   ...

S/l Tore Off Ankle Brace
Nov 16, 2010

We discussed wearing a s/l tore off ankle brace to improve her gait. TIA.   ...

Is Halo Brace Capitalized?
Dec 06, 2010

Thanks ...