A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ankle brace - Alfie

Posted: Aug 10, 2010

Spider ankle brace or Spyder ankle brace?

Could be....sm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
Never heard of a Spider ankle brace. It doesn't mean there isn't one, however. Might be this one though...

Darco Web Lace-up Ankle Support Brace has the following features:
Open back style
Spider web design
Elastic laces attached to hook and loop tabs for easy application
Thin enough to wear with athletic shoes or casual dress shoes
A durable vinyl outside lined with high-tech spacer padding that helps wick off moisture for comfort.
Note: The Darco Web Lace-up Ankle Support Brace is sold in singles. The brace fits either ankle.

Similar Messages:

S/l Tore Off Ankle Brace
Nov 16, 2010

We discussed wearing a s/l tore off ankle brace to improve her gait. TIA.   ...

Orthotic Help - S/l Custom "Biozona" Ankle Brace Nm TIA
Oct 24, 2010

S/l MOFO Brace For A Right Foot Brace.
Jul 19, 2010

x ...

Brace Yourself
Mar 09, 2014

Sunday paper business section breezily informs that this spring, corporations are flush with cash and we should expect many "acquisitions" of smaller companies as they seek to grow even larger and enrich their stockholders.  Turn out the lights when you leave, plz?   ...

Orthopedics Brace
Jun 29, 2010

Good morning!  Look for the correct spelling of Lavine brace ... is it lavine, Lavine, levine, Levine?  Child has Osgood-Schlatter's and doc wants to brace him up.  ...

Lowboy Brace
Dec 01, 2010

The patient has a Lisfranc injury.  I think he's saying lowboy in reference to a short walking boot because he does stuff like that and I can't document a lowboy brace but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks! ...

Ortho Brace
Dec 08, 2010

Anyone heard of a "TP" brace?? ...

Orthopedics - Brace
Apr 05, 2011

Patient with bibasilar thumb arthritis.  A s/l 282 brace discussed.  She wants to hold off. Thank you in advance. ...

Knee Brace
Apr 07, 2011

Patient with patellar subluxation and patellofemoral pain.  She was given a S/L Maraklumping brace for support. Thanks  in advance. ...

S/l Alice Neck Brace???
Oct 23, 2009

or maybe Ellis ?? Allis ???? it is a L2-3 injury ...

Brace For Infant With Hip Dysplasia
Sep 07, 2010

Dictated "sima" brace - spells, but unsure if this is Sima or SIMA.  Does anyone know?  I am having no luck finding this.   Thanks.   ...

Is Halo Brace Capitalized?
Dec 06, 2010

Thanks ...

Knee Brace With S/l Stathe
Dec 15, 2010

Place her in a knee brace with s/l stathe or stay(th) ...

Zilla Brace ?? Psm For Context
Oct 17, 2011

Patient with aphthous stomatitis.  Recommended Miracle Mouthwash and a trial of s/l zilla brace.  Thanks. ...

Wrist Support Brace
Apr 04, 2014

need some advice on what the best wrist support braces are as i am starting to have some problems with my right upper wrist and lower forearm, like something is pulling or twisting if I put weight on my hand like to life myself up. don't want it to get any worse, but there's a lot of wrist splints out there. Would like to know what you all use and when you use it. ...

MRI Of The Ankle
Apr 13, 2010

Transcribing an MRI of the ankle.  The sentence is: There is significant "s/l low" signal on "s/l T1" and a demarcated appearance consistent with changes of avascular necrosis. Any clues?  I swear I keep hearing T1 on that second blank.  It's driving me batty!  Thanks in advance.   ...

MRI Ankle
May 07, 2010

Can someone tell me if it is cartilage "aversion" or "eversion"?  When I look it up, I only find stuff for dogs. ...

Right Ankle
Oct 22, 2010

Please help with this statement: [Instantly?] there it is [probable?] accessory ossicle configuration of the posterior process of the talus. and is "sufficially" a word? ...

Brace Or Splint That Sounds Like Cathelene
Dec 16, 2011

Ortho report, The patient is given a removable ______ (cathelene) wrist, hand long to wear.  ...

Orthopaedic Humerus Fracture Brace Name
Apr 17, 2012

Right proximal humerus fracture   On evaluation, she does have a ____ brace that is positioned well with her arm in neutral alignment. She is complaining of it cutting into her wrist. of course he changes his mind in the middle of the word and the best I can do is say that is sounds like "a strike stone".  Any ideas???  I don't think it is Stryker unless it is Stryker zone or something like that.... Thank you!! ...

Ankle/Ortho
Nov 09, 2009

Hi..pt has sprained ankle.  My first concern is whether she has any s/l BMEL and we will get an MRI to see that. Any clues about the BMEL?  Thanks!  ...

Ankle Surgery...
Jun 28, 2010

I'm having trouble deciphering a few words in this sentence dealing with ankle surgery to remove intracuticular sutures.  "Tourniquet was placed (about/above?) the left thigh and a (s/l bump) placed beneath the left hip.  The lower extremity was then prepped and draped in sterile fashion."  I can't tell if he's saying about or above, although I'm not sure if above would make any sense in that sentence, and I'm not sure if bump would make sense, either. ...

Ankle Weakness
Jul 14, 2010

Doctor says, "but she was weak in her ankles, which is (s/l gastroc weakness). ...

Ankle Calcification...
Aug 24, 2010

"Nodule on the left shin - RA nodule vs. (s/l lipolneurosis) calcification vs. other - monitor." Any ideas?  I couldn't find anything close online. ...

S/l Cercudux The Ankle
Jan 10, 2011

...there is some popping when he s/l cercudux the ankle, but I have difficulty localizing it with my fingers. TIA. ...

Ankle Synovitis
Apr 13, 2011

Hi all.  I have the mumbler again.  He is saying:  significant tenderness across the area of the anteromedial and anterolateral aspects of the ankle suggestive of ___ synovitis.  Indochondotoid synovitis????   I'm stuck.  ...

Ankle Exam
Mar 20, 2012

I have discussed with him the possibility of triglycerate patches as well over the posterior aspect of his ankle as well as PRP injections in the future.  Thanks for any help!!  ...

Two Stumpers On MRI Of Ankle. Sm
Jun 27, 2012

MRI of the ankle demonstrates s/l "concue" cutaneous/subcutaneous lesion of the distal medial anterior s/l terigo region associated with subcutaneous inflammation.    Super fast talker, if that helps ...

Ankle Fracture
Feb 26, 2013

Sounds like "casane" spike.  Related to ankle fracture/dislocation ...

?stylix Of The Ankle
Feb 24, 2014

Can anyone help me with the above work.  He says it several times in the report, but I cannot find a correct spelling.  TIA ...