A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MT Force...any info.? - anon

Posted: Jul 06, 2013

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the above company? Are they for real or is it a scam? Thanks.

Wondering the same thing sm - wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds good, but I'm thinking it also sounds too good to be true. lol

Same here, cannot find MT Force online. nm - MT52

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxxx

MT Force/MedScribe - MTsomething

[ In Reply To ..]
MT Forece is Medscribe, check out the email address at the bottom of the ad. Now, whether it is Indiana or Florida, I have no idea, but Medscribe still the same.

Looks like a scam to me...sm - MT73

[ In Reply To ..]
Their ad looks a lot like the Keystrokes ad posted not too long ago for a clinic MT.

Similar Messages:

Task Force, Inc.
Jun 03, 2010

has anyone heard of this company?  I searched for it but came up with nothing. ...

So About That MT Task Force
Mar 27, 2013

I have not heard it mentioned in a very long time. ...

Work Force
Apr 09, 2013

Indian MTs are being started at $40/week which is not a living wage even in India.  At that rate, MM can go through many layers of QA in India and still spend much less than they would using Americans.  They will replace as many US MTs as they possibly can, keeping Americans only if requested by the client.  They will find any excuse they can to do this.  The only hope is if clients are dissatisfied with the quality of the work and take steps to correct it.  There have b ...

WMX Reduction In Force Employees
Oct 05, 2010

Hoping everyone has found new and happy homes.  Frightening to think we can so easily lose our job (through no fault of our own).   I understand it was not just new people hired for that specific account but some of you had been there a while and were put on it and got zapped.  I thought of asking for transfer to it simply because it was a large account.  Wow, I dodged that bullet. Sorry you were not as lucky. Best of luck to you (and the rest of us). ...

SoftScript Disturbance In The Force
Oct 05, 2011

I have been through this several times before and I know the signs.  Work levels start to drop inexplicably for prolonged periods.  People get fired for specious reasons, the petty harrassment starts, another way to lessen your workforce before... what?  I feel something really, really bad coming our way, either offshoring, VR and cut in wages, getting sold, or all three.  It is no more business as usual here, something is up, and I wonder if anyone else has noticed.  Be ...

30 Force Elevator? Dental Procedure. Nm
Dec 11, 2009

.... ...

Reduction In Force Letter From Webmedx
Sep 01, 2010

Anyone else get one of these notifications this morning? As of today there is no work for me. ...

When They Demand & Threaten To Force You To Work OT,
Mar 29, 2012

they can count me out.  When I feel like part of a team & am asked nicely to help when they're backlogged, I'm more than happy to help.  I think the power goes to some of their heads.  We're not children... ...

Ok, I Will Ask: Medical Transcription Force Services
Sep 27, 2012

Dear Alice, You are aware that you are not, in fact, the owner of the platforms as mentioned in your ad, right?  We are not that naive "MT Force Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT." ...

Does Anyone Know How To Force Email To NOT Go To Web Messaging Lite?
Nov 25, 2014

SO annoying.  I can only view my email in lite mode.  ...

Article About MM Building Up Work Force In India
Oct 25, 2014

I read a post here referencing an article about MM building a new facility and hiring hundreds of Indian nationals by the end of this year.  Could someone please send me that link or article so I can print it for the unemployment office so I can apply for retraining?  or at least look into retraining?  THANKS ...

Looking For Ortho Help On Counterforce Brace Versus Count'R-Force
Nov 14, 2012

. ...

Ortho: I Dressed His Finger With Some Xeroform And S/l Fora-force And Put Him Back In The Splint
Dec 01, 2011

TIA :-) ...

EGD Question. Biopsies Were Taken From The Prominent S/l "force" Of The Body Of The Stoma
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

Word Clearly Sounds Like "E Force." See Message....
Jul 01, 2013

This doctor clearly dictates the word, E force, but I can't document it anywhere.  He dictates it in the following sentences.  (1)  "He has no neurocognitive slowing.  E force consistent with medication compliance with the Xanax 0.5 mg b.i.d."  (2)  "He has a clear sensorium.  E force is checked." Thank you very much for your help.    ...

They Force Everyone To Work Their Holiday, And Then There's No Work Today.
May 29, 2012

x ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Info On TTD, Inc?
Oct 22, 2009

Hi any info on this co. is much appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Any Info On MD-IT?
Nov 01, 2009

Does anyone have any information or experience with MD-IT such as platform, pay, etc?  I have tried doing a search of past and recent archives and was uanble to find anything. ...

OSI - Any Info
Jan 15, 2010

Any info would be helpful. ...

I Just Need To Add, Regarding The CMT Info
Mar 26, 2010

My current CCM is one of the best of the many I've had. I had previously worked with her on this account from1999 until we were sold to MQ in 2005; she is my 6th or 7th CCM here at MedQuist. She is very familiar with our hospital, very friendly, easy to communicate with, quick to answer emails, and always keeps us up to date. The CMT differential was mentioned earlier as part of MQ new plan; if you have not heard yet, maybe your CCM has not gotten around to it.  The 0.005 cpl i ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On MD-IT
Mar 31, 2010

Does anyone have any info on MD-IT other than what's on their site?  I didn't find anything in the archives and was wondering if they're a good company to work for. Thanks! ...

MD-IT Info?
Jun 16, 2010

Does anybody have any info on MD-IT?  I cannot find much at all and nothing very current.  thanks. ...

Info On OSI?
Jul 19, 2010

So what is there to know about OSI before I make a life-changing decision? Minimum line count for FT? Approximate cpl for a "very experienced" MT, for straight typing; cpl for VR? Do they use 65 ch/l? I heard that their system apparently allows MTs to produce +30%...I find that extremely hard to believe. I'm doing 250-300 l/hr consistently on my relatively ancient system, using AutoCorrect on Word, rather than a regular abbreviation program. How in the world could OSI's system impr ...

Info On DSG
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone have any info on DSG in regards to platform, work availability, VR, etc?  I can't seem to get the search function work.  Thanks in advance! ...