A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So about that MT Task Force - what happened to it?

Posted: Mar 27, 2013

I have not heard it mentioned in a very long time.

Begged to be on it, - was ignored

[ In Reply To ..]
Never heard about it again.

I wonder if they still have it - doubt it

[ In Reply To ..]
another idea falls by the wayside.

What ever happened to Schedule Swap? - Must be hiding together

[ In Reply To ..]
He he

As If.. People, please... - ...Do Not Live in a Bubble-nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

what the heck does that mean? - splain yourself

[ In Reply To ..]
!

It means... - see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
That things are always changing, so nobody should be shocked or confused at anything.

not shocked - not confused

[ In Reply To ..]
not even surprised. Just suddenly realized we hadn't heard anything about it. I guess they quietly buried it. In fact, it looks like everything discussed at the original all hands meeting, including a working email system, have fallen by the wayside.

Similar Messages:

Task Force, Inc.
Jun 03, 2010

has anyone heard of this company?  I searched for it but came up with nothing. ...

Staying On Task?
Dec 12, 2013

Hello everyone. If anyone has any tips on how to stay on task it would be appreciated. I know this topic has been discussed before, but I wanted some different ideas. Thanks! ...

Help With Motivation/staying On Task
Aug 08, 2012

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with/power through horrendous audio quality reports? We  have had these reports on my primary account for 2 months now and my company refuses to do anything about them. I turn the volume all the way up and still can barely hear the dictator over all the static. I struggle to figure out what they are saying, but I find myself "checking out" and losing focus and motivation to get through these reports after a while. How does everyone else do it? ...

Should The Insurance Companies Take Over The Daunting Task Of The Transcription Service?
Jun 21, 2012

It just seems like it would save a step, as far as billing goes, the M.D. would get reimbursed more quickly. Insurance companies may even pay MTs more? Wouldn't this have substantial savings in administrative and other costs? They would not have to keep trimming back on their transcription costs by lowering the MT pay rates. ...

Work Force
Apr 09, 2013

Indian MTs are being started at $40/week which is not a living wage even in India.  At that rate, MM can go through many layers of QA in India and still spend much less than they would using Americans.  They will replace as many US MTs as they possibly can, keeping Americans only if requested by the client.  They will find any excuse they can to do this.  The only hope is if clients are dissatisfied with the quality of the work and take steps to correct it.  There have b ...

MT Force...any Info.?
Jul 06, 2013

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the above company? Are they for real or is it a scam? Thanks. ...

WMX Reduction In Force Employees
Oct 05, 2010

Hoping everyone has found new and happy homes.  Frightening to think we can so easily lose our job (through no fault of our own).   I understand it was not just new people hired for that specific account but some of you had been there a while and were put on it and got zapped.  I thought of asking for transfer to it simply because it was a large account.  Wow, I dodged that bullet. Sorry you were not as lucky. Best of luck to you (and the rest of us). ...

SoftScript Disturbance In The Force
Oct 05, 2011

I have been through this several times before and I know the signs.  Work levels start to drop inexplicably for prolonged periods.  People get fired for specious reasons, the petty harrassment starts, another way to lessen your workforce before... what?  I feel something really, really bad coming our way, either offshoring, VR and cut in wages, getting sold, or all three.  It is no more business as usual here, something is up, and I wonder if anyone else has noticed.  Be ...

30 Force Elevator? Dental Procedure. Nm
Dec 11, 2009

.... ...

Reduction In Force Letter From Webmedx
Sep 01, 2010

Anyone else get one of these notifications this morning? As of today there is no work for me. ...

When They Demand & Threaten To Force You To Work OT,
Mar 29, 2012

they can count me out.  When I feel like part of a team & am asked nicely to help when they're backlogged, I'm more than happy to help.  I think the power goes to some of their heads.  We're not children... ...

Ok, I Will Ask: Medical Transcription Force Services
Sep 27, 2012

Dear Alice, You are aware that you are not, in fact, the owner of the platforms as mentioned in your ad, right?  We are not that naive "MT Force Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT." ...

Does Anyone Know How To Force Email To NOT Go To Web Messaging Lite?
Nov 25, 2014

SO annoying.  I can only view my email in lite mode.  ...

Article About MM Building Up Work Force In India
Oct 25, 2014

I read a post here referencing an article about MM building a new facility and hiring hundreds of Indian nationals by the end of this year.  Could someone please send me that link or article so I can print it for the unemployment office so I can apply for retraining?  or at least look into retraining?  THANKS ...

Looking For Ortho Help On Counterforce Brace Versus Count'R-Force
Nov 14, 2012

. ...

Medications "task To Assignment"
Jun 26, 2012

Dictator is talking about noncompliance with medications and changing patient to "task to assignment"??? thanks ...

Ortho: I Dressed His Finger With Some Xeroform And S/l Fora-force And Put Him Back In The Splint
Dec 01, 2011

TIA :-) ...

EGD Question. Biopsies Were Taken From The Prominent S/l "force" Of The Body Of The Stoma
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

Word Clearly Sounds Like "E Force." See Message....
Jul 01, 2013

This doctor clearly dictates the word, E force, but I can't document it anywhere.  He dictates it in the following sentences.  (1)  "He has no neurocognitive slowing.  E force consistent with medication compliance with the Xanax 0.5 mg b.i.d."  (2)  "He has a clear sensorium.  E force is checked." Thank you very much for your help.    ...

They Force Everyone To Work Their Holiday, And Then There's No Work Today.
May 29, 2012

x ...