A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

30 force elevator? Dental procedure. nm - vickypage

Posted: Dec 11, 2009

I think you want 304 (three-oh-four) - fg

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Dental Procedure....approximately 4 S/l Car-pu-uls" Of 2% Xylocaine With Epinephrine Administer
Nov 03, 2009

xx ...

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...

Dental - Do We Get A Dental Card?
Jan 08, 2013

I signed up for dental coverage for the first time this year.  I haven't received anything.  Does anyone know if we are supposed to receive a dental card?  Thanks ...

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

Cot Elevator?
Jun 17, 2010

a cot elevator was then used to expose the rpoximal aspect of the femur.  ...

Elevator
Nov 08, 2011

s/l sharp edge red river freer elevator ...

Key Elevator
Aug 14, 2014

I see this both ways on Google. TYIA. ...

Kell Elevator?
Sep 06, 2011

Open reduction with plate fixation of extraarticular fracture of the right distal radius- Sentence:  It was elevated off the distal radius using a s/l KELL elevator.    Anybody familiar with this? ...

Hert Elevator?
Aug 09, 2013

ENT checking adenoids.  Placed a McIvor retractor and a *Hert* elevator to elevate the palate.  There was no significant adenoid orientation.  ...

Sphere Point Elevator
Jun 29, 2010

tooth exttraction sphere-point elevator ...

Task Force, Inc.
Jun 03, 2010

has anyone heard of this company?  I searched for it but came up with nothing. ...

So About That MT Task Force
Mar 27, 2013

I have not heard it mentioned in a very long time. ...

Work Force
Apr 09, 2013

Indian MTs are being started at $40/week which is not a living wage even in India.  At that rate, MM can go through many layers of QA in India and still spend much less than they would using Americans.  They will replace as many US MTs as they possibly can, keeping Americans only if requested by the client.  They will find any excuse they can to do this.  The only hope is if clients are dissatisfied with the quality of the work and take steps to correct it.  There have b ...

MT Force...any Info.?
Jul 06, 2013

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the above company? Are they for real or is it a scam? Thanks. ...

WMX Reduction In Force Employees
Oct 05, 2010

Hoping everyone has found new and happy homes.  Frightening to think we can so easily lose our job (through no fault of our own).   I understand it was not just new people hired for that specific account but some of you had been there a while and were put on it and got zapped.  I thought of asking for transfer to it simply because it was a large account.  Wow, I dodged that bullet. Sorry you were not as lucky. Best of luck to you (and the rest of us). ...

SoftScript Disturbance In The Force
Oct 05, 2011

I have been through this several times before and I know the signs.  Work levels start to drop inexplicably for prolonged periods.  People get fired for specious reasons, the petty harrassment starts, another way to lessen your workforce before... what?  I feel something really, really bad coming our way, either offshoring, VR and cut in wages, getting sold, or all three.  It is no more business as usual here, something is up, and I wonder if anyone else has noticed.  Be ...

Reduction In Force Letter From Webmedx
Sep 01, 2010

Anyone else get one of these notifications this morning? As of today there is no work for me. ...

When They Demand & Threaten To Force You To Work OT,
Mar 29, 2012

they can count me out.  When I feel like part of a team & am asked nicely to help when they're backlogged, I'm more than happy to help.  I think the power goes to some of their heads.  We're not children... ...

Ok, I Will Ask: Medical Transcription Force Services
Sep 27, 2012

Dear Alice, You are aware that you are not, in fact, the owner of the platforms as mentioned in your ad, right?  We are not that naive "MT Force Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT." ...

Does Anyone Know How To Force Email To NOT Go To Web Messaging Lite?
Nov 25, 2014

SO annoying.  I can only view my email in lite mode.  ...

Article About MM Building Up Work Force In India
Oct 25, 2014

I read a post here referencing an article about MM building a new facility and hiring hundreds of Indian nationals by the end of this year.  Could someone please send me that link or article so I can print it for the unemployment office so I can apply for retraining?  or at least look into retraining?  THANKS ...

Looking For Ortho Help On Counterforce Brace Versus Count'R-Force
Nov 14, 2012

. ...

Ortho: I Dressed His Finger With Some Xeroform And S/l Fora-force And Put Him Back In The Splint
Dec 01, 2011

TIA :-) ...

ENT Surgery: "Cigar" Elevator? Full Sentence Is
Mar 24, 2010

The axilla of the inferior turbinate was mobilized with a Freer elevator and a "cigar?" elevator was used to lateralize the inferior turbinate. ...

Sinus Surgery: S/l "cigar" Elevator
Apr 13, 2012

Procedures are septoplasty and bilateral inferior turbinate submucous resection.  This doctor says this over and over.  I've had QA insert "Sklar" elevator - but I cannot hear this.  I hear cigar clearly but cannot document it anywhere.  I can document Sklar - evidently they make the Freer and Cottle elevator (that are also mentioned in this report).  Dictator speaks clearly, not ESL.   Word is spoken in 2 syllables.  This exact question (ENT surger ...

Regarding Dental
Oct 03, 2011

Regarding tooth extraction, I cannot understand if the dictator is saying lidocaine and 1:1000 epi or 1:100,000 epi.  I don't know much about dental surgery.  Would appreciate help from someone who knows which it is. Thank you. ...

GAV And MET Dental Anesthesia?
Apr 08, 2010

Hello...I have a dental procedure under anesthesia....Sounds like she's saying the anesthesia is "G A V and met" - Is GAV and MET correct? ...

Dental Question...
May 04, 2010

I'm new to dental so kind of lost.....doc says "tooth No. 31 facial decay was excuvated and the prep surface was s/l "withdrawn with a glass eye-awn-a-ma".   thanks. ...

Dental Cement Help
May 11, 2010

Stainless steel crowns were sized and cemented with s/l "q-tak" cement. ...

Dental Fixation
Sep 12, 2010

The patient underwent dental fixation using arch bars and ____ wires.  s/l sir quad ...