A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ok, I will ask: Medical Transcription Force Services - sm

Posted: Sep 27, 2012

Dear Alice,

You are aware that you are not, in fact, the owner of the platforms as mentioned in your ad, right?  We are not that naive Wink

"MT Force Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT."

Wonder if coincidence that company is located in Atlanta - GA and the Beyond Text

[ In Reply To ..]
platform is Transcend, who is also located in Atlanta GA. They probably purchased licenses for the use of the software.

or they changed their name just to get someone to apply for job. - anon20

[ In Reply To ..]
nobody wants to work for them anyway, so maybe changed name to "attract" MTs. just a thought. :-)

I cannot find any info on this company on the internet?? - anyone with some, wld love to know

[ In Reply To ..]

MT Force - Babbs

[ In Reply To ..]
I live in Atlanta, and I have never heard of them. New company maybe? I sent them my resume mostly for curiosity. Something fishy about this one.

I am thinking maybe parts of Transcend did not go with the sale and this will be new name, new company?

Line rate also rather strange for voice rec.. - hmmmm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

STAT Medical Transcription Services
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone have any information on STAT Medical Transcription Services??  Thanx ...

Need Info On MTS -Medical Transcription Services
Dec 03, 2009

Does anyone work for or have worked for MTS (Medical Transcription Services)?  Please tell me all of the good and bad things about this company.  Thanks in advance ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

Scan Medical Services? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

Anyone heard of them?  ...

STP Medical Data Services, Inc.
Mar 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about STP Medical Data Services? ...

MDI- Medical Dictation Services, Inc.
Jan 01, 2013

Anyone here work for MDI- Medical Dictation Services, Inc.? I did years ago, and I'm filling out an employment application. I need to know their contact number and zip code. It seems like there was something about them merging with Transcend last year or so, so are they known as Transcend now? Thanks so much for any help you can give. I'm googling it but not having much luck. ...

Medical Data Services
Jul 29, 2013

Does anyone know anything about this company and if they have much work available, how the pay is, etc.? ...

Anyone Hear Of/know Anything About Aces UP Medical Services??
Jan 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this company at all? I am trying to find some oncology transcription work and came across one of their older job postings on the Internet. Thanks! ...

FastChart Or Applied Medical Services
Jun 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything good, bad or indifferent about this company? ...

Medical Voice Technology Services
Oct 20, 2011

Hi:  Has anybody heard of Medical Voice Technology Services located in South Carolina?  Any information would be helpful.  Thanks. Fondly, Suzanne ...

Anyone Every Heard Of Applied Medical Services?
Mar 28, 2012

? ...

Encore Professional Medical Services
Aug 29, 2012

Any information on this company? Do they hire transcriptionists for their accounts or are they some sort of a medical employment agency?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much. ...

Medical Data Services - Any Experience
Nov 03, 2014

Has anyone had any experience or know anything of Medical Data Services?  I am a recent graduate and was referred to them by my school. Thanks for any input. ...

MSLA/Medical Services Los Angeles Out Of Pasadena, CA
Feb 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of this company? A little worried because when you ask about pay no one is sure when you get paid. When you talk to another person then you get the pay dates and the excuse is because the are a new recruiter...okay..They pay different than most places by paying you a flat fee per job and about 60% of the notes are templated out. Just want to make sure they are legit. Do not want to work for free!  Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to email me if need to.  T ...

Does Anmyone Have Anyinfo On Medical Transcribing Services (MTS) In NJ?
Jun 26, 2010

Wondering if anyone has worked for them or knows anything about them good or otherwise? Thanks. ...

Applied Medical Services- Can't Find Information, Do You Have Any? (nm)
Jan 20, 2011

x ...

Medical Data Services? Company Or A Small Owner?
Dec 03, 2010

7 cents a line for independent contracting and for radiology?  What is going on with this business?  The hospitals at least treated us with hourly wages and health benefits.  Now what gives?  For years we fought in-house over knowing that you cannot treat radiology the same and line count it the same either, yet you work just as hard.  Now, 7 cents without taking out taxes?  Every hospital I know has no transcription radiology department any more anyway, so may ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Professional Transcription Services
Mar 31, 2010

Any info on this company?  TIA! ...

InHealth Transcription Services
Jun 09, 2010

Any new information on this company?  All I have found is old and would like to know more about it.  Pay, insurance, platform used, etc.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Southern Transcription Services?
Nov 03, 2011

Has anyone worked for Southern Transcription Services, Inc. in Georgia? If so, what was your experience like? What is their line rate?   Thanks. ...

Breitner Transcription Services
Jun 02, 2012

I'm a CMT w/ 16 years' experience in acute care. I just applied for PT w/ Breitner. After doing their little test, answering their employment history questions, and pasting my resume, I got this automated response - Unfortunately, your experience does not meet our minimum requirement. We do have a continuous need for experienced medical transcriptionists. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to pursue additional formal training and/or experience to increase their skills ...

Nuance Transcription Services - Anyone Knows About Them
Jul 23, 2012

has anyone heard of Nuance?  They supposedly have added Transcend Services to their company.  I saw an ad where they are hiring, and just wondered if anyone knows about them.  Been with my company now for several years, but keep running out of work, and so I'm looking elsewhere.  thanks ! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Does Anybody Know Anything
Jul 25, 2012

Does anybody know anything about DTS? I have seen their posting on the job board here for transcriptionists with cardiology experience. I see that they offer benefits, vacation, 401K, etc. I am just wondering what the pay scale is like and how the workload is. ...