A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Brace yourself - sm

Posted: Mar 09, 2014

Sunday paper business section breezily informs that this spring, corporations are flush with cash and we should expect many "acquisitions" of smaller companies as they seek to grow even larger and enrich their stockholders.  Turn out the lights when you leave, plz?

boycott, if at all possible - hit them in the pocket

[ In Reply To ..]
We have so much economic clout and don't exercise it.

When the buses were boycotted Down South in the '60s to protest what happened to Rosa Parks, policy quickly changed.

All I'm saying is just stop going to WalMart and Target for a while. Stop unnecessary spending done from boredom. Use your dollars wisely.

This is about all the little guys who collectively can do a lot. We have economic power in numbers. We just have to be strong and follow through, go without certain things. I know we have all already sacrificed certain things, had to pare down from the recession. Even more reason to save your money. Frequent the mom-and-pops and lose the big conglomerates for a while. Support the little guy. Hopefully, we will all start collectively thinking about how we can start helping each other, instead of just taking it all the time.

Similar Messages:

S/l MOFO Brace For A Right Foot Brace.
Jul 19, 2010

x ...

Orthopedics Brace
Jun 29, 2010

Good morning!  Look for the correct spelling of Lavine brace ... is it lavine, Lavine, levine, Levine?  Child has Osgood-Schlatter's and doc wants to brace him up.  ...

Ankle Brace
Aug 10, 2010

Spider ankle brace or Spyder ankle brace? ...

Lowboy Brace
Dec 01, 2010

The patient has a Lisfranc injury.  I think he's saying lowboy in reference to a short walking boot because he does stuff like that and I can't document a lowboy brace but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks! ...

Ortho Brace
Dec 08, 2010

Anyone heard of a "TP" brace?? ...

Orthopedics - Brace
Apr 05, 2011

Patient with bibasilar thumb arthritis.  A s/l 282 brace discussed.  She wants to hold off. Thank you in advance. ...

Knee Brace
Apr 07, 2011

Patient with patellar subluxation and patellofemoral pain.  She was given a S/L Maraklumping brace for support. Thanks  in advance. ...

S/l Alice Neck Brace???
Oct 23, 2009

or maybe Ellis ?? Allis ???? it is a L2-3 injury ...

Brace For Infant With Hip Dysplasia
Sep 07, 2010

Dictated "sima" brace - spells, but unsure if this is Sima or SIMA.  Does anyone know?  I am having no luck finding this.   Thanks.   ...

S/l Tore Off Ankle Brace
Nov 16, 2010

We discussed wearing a s/l tore off ankle brace to improve her gait. TIA.   ...

Is Halo Brace Capitalized?
Dec 06, 2010

Thanks ...

Knee Brace With S/l Stathe
Dec 15, 2010

Place her in a knee brace with s/l stathe or stay(th) ...

Zilla Brace ?? Psm For Context
Oct 17, 2011

Patient with aphthous stomatitis.  Recommended Miracle Mouthwash and a trial of s/l zilla brace.  Thanks. ...

Wrist Support Brace
Apr 04, 2014

need some advice on what the best wrist support braces are as i am starting to have some problems with my right upper wrist and lower forearm, like something is pulling or twisting if I put weight on my hand like to life myself up. don't want it to get any worse, but there's a lot of wrist splints out there. Would like to know what you all use and when you use it. ...

Brace Or Splint That Sounds Like Cathelene
Dec 16, 2011

Ortho report, The patient is given a removable ______ (cathelene) wrist, hand long to wear.  ...

Orthopaedic Humerus Fracture Brace Name
Apr 17, 2012

Right proximal humerus fracture   On evaluation, she does have a ____ brace that is positioned well with her arm in neutral alignment. She is complaining of it cutting into her wrist. of course he changes his mind in the middle of the word and the best I can do is say that is sounds like "a strike stone".  Any ideas???  I don't think it is Stryker unless it is Stryker zone or something like that.... Thank you!! ...

McKenzie Brace (scoliosis)...I Have Checked All Resources...see Below
Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources. ...

S/l Mofo Brace - Patient Has Charcot Foot
May 14, 2011

x ...

S/L Double-stemmed Brace For Subtalar Nonunion
May 29, 2013

s/l he is saying double-stemmed brace for subtalar nonunion.  I haven't typed since Sept of last year and I hope it comes back to me quickly.. any input appreciated.. ty~ ...

We Will Give Him A S/l Trupool Knee Brace To Help With His Lateral Subluxation. Tia Nm
Jan 04, 2010

x ...

Patient With Patellar Instability Was Started In Therapy In A S/l T-Ron Brace
Dec 04, 2011

tia :-) ...

Looking For Ortho Help On Counterforce Brace Versus Count'R-Force
Nov 14, 2012

. ...

Patient With Knee Problems. We Will Place Her Into An MBA Active "tens Brace"
Mar 13, 2012

x ...

"cortical Brace ___ Plating" S/l: Bracelet? C-arm Of Fracture.
Jul 01, 2010

C-arm views during internal fixation.   Thanks! ...

How To Type "warm And Form" Back Brace?
Apr 22, 2010

Do you use hyphens like "warm-and-form" or no hyphens?  Or is it "Warm 'n' Form"? ...

Patient Wears A Knee Brace For S/l "J-new-ray-cavatum".
May 14, 2010

x ...

Orthotic Help - S/l Custom "Biozona" Ankle Brace Nm TIA
Oct 24, 2010

S/l "Juitt" Hyperextension Brace
Feb 16, 2010

s/l "Juitt" hyperextension brace ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of A "Hen's" Knee Brace (nm)
Oct 12, 2010

x ...

Anyone Heard Of An "N" ? "End"? Brace After Foot Surgery?
Feb 01, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of an (s/l) "N" brace after foot surgery?  thanks! ...