A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Word clearly sounds like "E Force." See message.... - Tina M.

Posted: Jul 01, 2013

This doctor clearly dictates the word, E force, but I can't document it anywhere.  He dictates it in the following sentences. 

(1)  "He has no neurocognitive slowing.  E force consistent with medication compliance with the Xanax 0.5 mg b.i.d." 

(2)  "He has a clear sensorium.  E force is checked."

Thank you very much for your help.   

E-FORCSE - NiteOwl

[ In Reply To ..]
The Electronic - Florida Online Reporting of Controlled Substances Evaluation program

Similar Messages:

Word Help, See Message
Jul 15, 2010

Here is the sentence. I cannot make out the word between mucin and into.   There was just a single slide that demonstrated mucin  (sounds like dissect)   into the deep submucosa. ...

Typing In Word.. Please See Message
Feb 15, 2011

I am typing a new account in Word for the first time and cannot find how to drop a number, i.e. CHADS2 score, to make the 2 go below the "line."  TIA ...

Is Nadired A Word? Please See Message..
Apr 18, 2011

The patient has ovarian carcinoma and the doc is saying that she completed her chemotherapy in August 2007 when her CA-125 s/l nadired at 4. ...

Word Sounds Like
Mar 23, 2010

sounds like piroroban... ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Word Help Sounds Like Rhabdomyositis?
Jun 27, 2012

I am doing a cardiology consult and throughout the report the doctor is saying clearly "rhabdomyositis"  I cannot find it documented anywhere.  What do you think?  It is in the context of the sentence he stated:   but appears to be a skeletal muscle "rhabdomyositis" type pattern?  ...

Struggling With Word Sounds Like Eczemthematis?
May 01, 2012

struggling with word sounds like eczemthematis? sentence is "Extremities were found to be free of any ? (eczemthematis) changes. ...

Help. Word Sounds Like Bore-arick-me
Mar 09, 2013

I have no idea what it is in reference to.  Some of the surrounding sentences are He describes hypogeusia without frank dysgeusia.  He reports an increased frequency of stool.  He complains also of _____.  He notes that he has myalgias that are confined to his trunk.  No arthralgias and no peripheral myalgias. I hope that helps.  I'm just lost on this one. ...

Ophthalmology Word Sounds Like Secazer 50/50?
Dec 14, 2013

I am doing neuro-ophthalmology and it sounds like secazer 50/50???? I cannot find that word anywhere....HELPĀ  thanks ...

Word Help - Sounds Like Nervacial Phase Or Face
Jul 29, 2011

Patient has osteroarthritis of the knee The question was on the musculoskeletal examination: Doctor states - There was tenderness to palpation mainly at the medial aspect of the knee.  There is no calf swelling or tenderness and the XXXXXX was intact.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow MT's   ...

Task Force, Inc.
Jun 03, 2010

has anyone heard of this company?  I searched for it but came up with nothing. ...

So About That MT Task Force
Mar 27, 2013

I have not heard it mentioned in a very long time. ...

Work Force
Apr 09, 2013

Indian MTs are being started at $40/week which is not a living wage even in India.  At that rate, MM can go through many layers of QA in India and still spend much less than they would using Americans.  They will replace as many US MTs as they possibly can, keeping Americans only if requested by the client.  They will find any excuse they can to do this.  The only hope is if clients are dissatisfied with the quality of the work and take steps to correct it.  There have b ...

MT Force...any Info.?
Jul 06, 2013

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the above company? Are they for real or is it a scam? Thanks. ...

Otolaryngology Word Sounds Like "dikes Duos"
Mar 17, 2010

Word sounds like "dikes duos" ...

Ortho Word - It Sounds, Of All Things, Like "fliving" With ...
Sep 28, 2011

I've been doing orthopedic transcription since 1976, and this particular dictator since about 1998, so it's very seldom that I get stumped. "X-rays of both shoulders show severe DJD, bone on bone, _____ the humeral head, with large osteophyte formation." It sounds, of all things, like "fliving" with a long I sound, rhymes with "flying." Anybody got a clue? Thanks.... ...

WMX Reduction In Force Employees
Oct 05, 2010

Hoping everyone has found new and happy homes.  Frightening to think we can so easily lose our job (through no fault of our own).   I understand it was not just new people hired for that specific account but some of you had been there a while and were put on it and got zapped.  I thought of asking for transfer to it simply because it was a large account.  Wow, I dodged that bullet. Sorry you were not as lucky. Best of luck to you (and the rest of us). ...

SoftScript Disturbance In The Force
Oct 05, 2011

I have been through this several times before and I know the signs.  Work levels start to drop inexplicably for prolonged periods.  People get fired for specious reasons, the petty harrassment starts, another way to lessen your workforce before... what?  I feel something really, really bad coming our way, either offshoring, VR and cut in wages, getting sold, or all three.  It is no more business as usual here, something is up, and I wonder if anyone else has noticed.  Be ...

Rad/onc Word Sounds Like "couch Kick".
Apr 09, 2012

"The spine was treated with AP, PA fields using a couch-kick to stay off her mouth." Is this correct?  Can't find it anywhere.  ...

Unclear Word Sounds Like "cougars"
Feb 14, 2013

"He had noted *(sounds like "cougars," or "tubers or") redness and swelling of the left first toe over the prior 3 days." I'm not finding any info on what this word could be. He has a toe ulcer and noticed inflammation. Still trying to figure this one out, but would appreciate any help if someone has any idea. Thank you! ...

30 Force Elevator? Dental Procedure. Nm
Dec 11, 2009

.... ...

Reduction In Force Letter From Webmedx
Sep 01, 2010

Anyone else get one of these notifications this morning? As of today there is no work for me. ...

When They Demand & Threaten To Force You To Work OT,
Mar 29, 2012

they can count me out.  When I feel like part of a team & am asked nicely to help when they're backlogged, I'm more than happy to help.  I think the power goes to some of their heads.  We're not children... ...

Ok, I Will Ask: Medical Transcription Force Services
Sep 27, 2012

Dear Alice, You are aware that you are not, in fact, the owner of the platforms as mentioned in your ad, right?  We are not that naive "MT Force Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT." ...

Does Anyone Know How To Force Email To NOT Go To Web Messaging Lite?
Nov 25, 2014

SO annoying.  I can only view my email in lite mode.  ...

Word That Sounds Like "buffonium".
Feb 16, 2010

Here's the sentence: "She has a hoarse voice that is coarse in nature within the __________. " I've looked everywhere, under "buphonium",  "bouphonia", etc.  I'm stumped! ...

Word That Sounds Like "eek-e-ology"
Oct 09, 2013

I'm looking for a work that sounds like "eek-e-ology" regarding my MRI results.  I am not going back to this guy, so I'm not calling him to find out what he is talking about.  I'm waiting for my other appointment with a different dr.   This guy has a very heavy India accent and I can't figure out what his voice mail says, but here is part of it -  "... there was some spots. We don't know that due to headache or other "ee ...

Article About MM Building Up Work Force In India
Oct 25, 2014

I read a post here referencing an article about MM building a new facility and hiring hundreds of Indian nationals by the end of this year.  Could someone please send me that link or article so I can print it for the unemployment office so I can apply for retraining?  or at least look into retraining?  THANKS ...

Looking For Ortho Help On Counterforce Brace Versus Count'R-Force
Nov 14, 2012

. ...

Ortho: I Dressed His Finger With Some Xeroform And S/l Fora-force And Put Him Back In The Splint
Dec 01, 2011

TIA :-) ...