A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Drug list sounds like "Lexaril" 5/10 mg daily. Medical problems in message. - traci

Posted: Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY 

1. Hypertension.
  2. Hyperlipidemia. 
  3. Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
  4. History of recurrent headaches.

"Lexaril" - mt130

[ In Reply To ..]
How about lisinopril for the hypertension? I looked up the dosage and it does come in 5 and 10 mg.

No, not lisinopril...I have posted all meds pt is on in message. - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
Cosamine 1 tablet twice daily.
Lexaryl 5/10 mg daily.
Prilosec 20 mg each day.
Tylenol p.r.n.
Wellbutrin 150 mg per day.

Med question - Vikefantam

[ In Reply To ..]
Traci, the closest I can come to it is maybe Flexeril because patient has headaches and sometimes doctors the muscle relaxant, Flexeril, to relax the neck and hopefully alleviate the headaches. I do believe it comes in 10 mg. Hope that helps.

Ya, I tried to get Flexoril out of it, but it just won't go. Dang it..I'm gonna have to f - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Med question - Vikefantam

[ In Reply To ..]
Hate it when that happens. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I hate blanks but the company I work for refuses to penalize you for them, and they have QAs online 24/7 to help. The pay isn't fantastic, and it's all editing (lots of templates, easy to get lots of lines) but if I told you all the benefits, I'd be here awhile. It's a dream job. Love it!!!!
Lexapro possibly since you sm. - FlaMT
[ In Reply To ..]
also list Wellbutrin in the med list. Lexapro comes in 5 and 10 mg form. Just a thought.... :)

Flexeril - RN/MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Flexeril also comes in 5 and 10 mg tabs.

Similar Messages:

Drug List Sounds Like "zubatrofam" Topically.
Oct 11, 2010

:) ...

Drug Sounds Like "danz A Trol" See List.
Oct 19, 2010

1.       Metronidazole. 2.       Extended release morphine. 3.       Naloxone 4.       Neurontin. 5.       "Danza trol" 6.       Oxycodone as needed.  ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

S/l Pancran E Daily - Just In Med List, No Other Info Given.
Aug 23, 2010

tia ...

Drug S/l Iodalite. Not Sure What For. 1/2 Daily. TIA Nm
Dec 08, 2009

xx ...

Drug S/l Ionaprin 1 Daily
Jun 15, 2010

This drug for sure starts with an I sound.  Doc clearly states that.  Anyone heard of a drug that sounds like this? Thanks,   Abby ...

Drug Name S/l Duatat 30 Mg Daily
Nov 19, 2010

Come up with nothing in all my searches. Thanks. ...

Drug Help - S/l Co-bear-a-zol 20 Mg Daily.
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

Drug Help S/l Vizma 5 Mg Daily
Feb 07, 2011

past medical history of diabetes, high blood pressure, DJD, anxiety and depresion.  Thanks for any help ...

Drug A/l Rap-i-col 1 Mg Daily. Pt Has Hx Of Prostate CA And
May 09, 2011

x   ...

Drug S/l Mer-cap-tag-nar 125 Mg Daily Hx Of DM, Htn And Ulcerative
Aug 23, 2012

x ...

Drug S/l Fenestrone Or Fenestra 8 Mg Daily
Dec 09, 2009

In drug list.  s/l fenestrone or fenestra 8 mg daily. The patient has CVA, hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia and BPH. ...

Drug Help. S/l Casial 20 Meq 1/2 Tablet Daily.
Jan 03, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l K-mag? She Just Takes Different Vitamins Daily.
Feb 23, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Col-e-cyst-er-in 4 Mg Daily Pt Has History Of HTN And
Aug 09, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Fu-to-ko-zone Two Sprays Each Nostril Daily
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

Drug Spelled Out Hyalaronic 100 Mg Daily. Any Ideas?
Sep 21, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l A-tid-o-lac 300 Mg Daily. Review Of Systems Only Lists Anxiety.
Nov 17, 2009

x ...

Med Sounds Like Bithacoddle (no Info Given, Just In Med List).
Jun 21, 2010

x ...

MEDICATION LIST SOUNDS LIKE DIMENCHON?
Apr 16, 2015

Medication or herb sounds like dimenchon. clear speaker. No indication patient has dementia, does have liver disease and complex regional pain syndrome. Chronic pain. Hyperalgesia. ...

Is There A List Somewhere On Synernet Message Board That Has The Names Of The People Who Are The Tea
Mar 05, 2014

I was wondering for people who have been at Synernet for a while, is there a list of the team leads for each shift posted somewhere?  I find it odd that they hire people, but then never tell anyone who was hired for the position.  Aren't team leads there to help if someone should have a question ?  I just felt it was odd.  ...

Dictates Drug List With DMT 5-MeO. Sm
Mar 06, 2011

methamphetamine, marijuana, ecstasy, mushrooms, PCP, DMT, 5-MeO, peyote, LSD, alcohol, and tobacco. (the commas are not dictated).  I am questioning the DMT, 5-MeO, because I find 5-MeO-DMT and one thing??  How to type?  ...

In Drug List. S/l Mer Pen A Dene.
Dec 08, 2011

? ...

Looking For Drug In A List Of Medications, S/l Apria, Sm
Jun 06, 2011

past medical history includes  Sleep apnea.  Hypertension. Seasonal allergies. Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The patient is being seen for anemia.  ...

Shorthand Drug List Needed!
Nov 23, 2011

I'm starting a new account this week and all drugs are to be done in all CAPS.  Does anyone have a Shorthand file that contains drugs only that they'd be willing to share?  It's only if the expansions are not upper case, I just need something to get started with.  Thanks in advance! ...

Med Drug List. S/l Turb En A Fene.
Dec 09, 2011

:)   ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/l *urochaksaw* - It Is In The Meds List.
Feb 02, 2010

nm   ...

Drug List S/l Acidic Liptan Or Acitic Glyptan 100 Mg
May 10, 2012

Med history:  Morbid obesity. Diabetes mellitus. Hyperlipidemia. Hypertension. ...

Word Listed In Drug List: S/L Medinex. Anyone Know Exact Spelling?
Mar 15, 2010

nm ...