A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is nadired a word? Please see message.. - mt12

Posted: Apr 18, 2011

The patient has ovarian carcinoma and the doc is saying that she completed her chemotherapy in August 2007 when her CA-125 s/l nadired at 4.

nadired - ohiocarole

[ In Reply To ..]
you heard right. It's not a word, but oncologists just love the word, and I've got a nephrologist using it now. If you're allowed change the sentence structure. I'm not so lucky.

Thanks so much! - mt12

[ In Reply To ..]
Nadired it is! :-)

Similar Messages:

Word Help, See Message
Jul 15, 2010

Here is the sentence. I cannot make out the word between mucin and into.   There was just a single slide that demonstrated mucin  (sounds like dissect)   into the deep submucosa. ...

Typing In Word.. Please See Message
Feb 15, 2011

I am typing a new account in Word for the first time and cannot find how to drop a number, i.e. CHADS2 score, to make the 2 go below the "line."  TIA ...

Word Clearly Sounds Like "E Force." See Message....
Jul 01, 2013

This doctor clearly dictates the word, E force, but I can't document it anywhere.  He dictates it in the following sentences.  (1)  "He has no neurocognitive slowing.  E force consistent with medication compliance with the Xanax 0.5 mg b.i.d."  (2)  "He has a clear sensorium.  E force is checked." Thank you very much for your help.    ...

Importing Bayscribe Word Expander Into Word 2010 Autocorrect
Jun 25, 2015

Is there a way to import or convert my Bayscribe word expander file (thousands of entries) into 2010 MS Word's autocorrect and/or dictionary?  Thank you. ...

Is It Possible To Upgrade Microsoft Word 2000 To Word 2003?
Jul 01, 2010

I have Microsoft Word 2003. Is it possible to upgrade it online to Word 2003? A company I worked for for a short time did it. If it's possible, can someone give me the link? I looked on Microsoft.com but don't see it. ...

In Microsoft Word, Is There A Way To Find A Particular Word In A Document? I Have 20 Pages And I Nee
Mar 01, 2011

. ...

Help Please!!!Changing Comma To Period, Capping Next Word....in Word
Nov 07, 2014

Is there a way in AutoCorrect (Word 2010) to change a comma to a period and then cap the next word to make VR go a little faster?  The platform at my old company did this automatically, but MS Word does not : ( This is so frustrating having to change from a comma to a period (or vice versa)--which as you all know happens constantly...and then change the next word to be capitalized (or uncapped)....my wrists are killing me, not to mention it takes so much TIME..... There HAS to be a better ...

Help, Please! Changing Comma To Period And Capping Next Word In MS Word....
Nov 08, 2014

Is it possible to do this in MS Word 2010?  I'm using AutoCorrect and there isn't a way to do it that I know of.  What do all of you doing VR do for the CONSTANT having to change a comma to a period and cap the next word easily?  Any suggestions would be SOOOOO very appreciated.  ...

Changing From Word 2000 To Word 2003
Oct 19, 2009

I will be changing from Word 2000 to Word 2003 and have a few questions.  I am not that great at figuring tech stuff out so hopefully someone will be able to help me.  Will changing from 2000 to 2003 affect anything on my computer at all, i.e., will all my other software work okay.  I rely on my PC Shorthand expander and my electronic Stedman's books, plus how about my Stedman's medical spellchecker, will they all work the same or do I need to do anything to make sure th ...

Longest Medical Word, Or Any Word Apparently
Jun 04, 2010

Just thought it was interesting.     pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis:   pneu⋅mo⋅no⋅ul⋅tra⋅mi⋅cro⋅scop⋅ic⋅sil⋅i⋅co⋅ vol⋅ca⋅no⋅co⋅ni⋅o⋅sis   // //  /ˈnumÉ™noʊˌÊŒltrəËŒmaɪkrəËŒskÉ’pɪkˈsɪlɪËŒkoÊŠvÉ’lËŒkeɪnoʊËŒkoÊŠniˈoÊŠsɪs, ˈnyu-/ Show Spelled Pronu ...

Fox Transcribe, Can Copy And Paste From Word To Word Pad?
Jun 25, 2012

Can anyone who works with Fox Transcribe tell me if you can copy and paste from word to word pad? Since word pad does not have spell check OR auto correct, I wondered about that. Thank you!  ...

Using Word Separate But Similtaneously With Word Client 8
Aug 01, 2012

I have just started working in Dictaphone Word Client.  I have Word 2003.  When I open the Word Client it takes my own Word "hostage" and I cannot use it for other things.  Is there a way to separate the two, so that I can still use my Word when I need to while still working in Word Client? ...

AutoCorrect From Word 2003 To Word Perfect 12
Aug 10, 2012

I'm using both Word 2003 and WP12 and am looking to transfer/copy my auto correct/quick words from Word into WP - any suggestions? ...

Need To Convert Word 2013 To Word 2010
May 20, 2014

The MTSO that has hired me needs me to have Office 2010 Professional, whereas I have Office 2013 Professional.  They said the only reason 2013 won't work is because of the Word version.  I remember sometime back that there was a way to set your Word version to a previous version with the push of a button.  I've searched the internet for clues, but all I see are instructions for converting 2007 to 2003.  Nothing about converting 2013 to 2010.  If I can't ge ...

WORD 2010 - Right Click On A Word For Search
Jul 09, 2014

This may be one of those, "well, everybody knows that," or not? In my system: When in Word 2010 if you right click on a word a drop down pops up and you can click on "look up" and it goes to the internet and looks up these words and gives info in a box on the right.  Very helpful. ...

Just A Message To MTs.
Dec 01, 2009

I'm just wondering when was the last time any of us took a moment and researched outside of this forum to get a better idea of what is happening with the MT industry?  Someone had asked last week for a listing of the largest? MTSOs.  I posted regarding the KLAS MTSO study June 2008, but I wonder just how many MTs actually read it and absorbed the information that was made available to them within the free study. There's all the commotion about  ...

Please See Message.
Dec 09, 2009

His kidneys are slightly smaller, probably reflecting chronic atrophy from hypertension, which is likely ____standing than he is aware of. ...

See Message Please
Jan 15, 2010

Patient and wife are divorced but live together. He is self-employed and has a s/l *cokestay* with his wife. ...

NPG Or MPG?... See Message Please
Apr 08, 2010

The doctor is saying:  The patient is a physical therapist with an s/l MPG or NPG.    TIA  ...

See Message, S/l C-TON
Jun 03, 2010

"On exam, her perineum was soft.  The ________ (s/l) C-TON was intact." ...

S/l La-ric-a *see Message
Aug 24, 2010

He had some abdominal pain a month or so ago which responded nicely to s/l la-rick-a ...

Lab Value...see Message Please
Nov 17, 2010

The doc is dictating lab values and says:  hematocrit 40 "volumes percent."  What is the proper way to type this?  TIA ...

New Message From The Top
Mar 31, 2011

Did anyone else get the message from Massanotti?  What do you think?  Also, I went to medquist.com and was struck by the fact that they are marketing front-end dictation systems with SpeechQ, thereby eliminating transcriptionists altogether!  I am not surprised, any way to get us out of the picture will make them more money.  It just seems odd that they would tell us on one hand that they value us and then on the other try to get rid of us altogether.... ...

No Message
Aug 02, 2011

no message  ...

GVS? Please See Message..
Aug 16, 2011

Doc is dictating list of patient's problems with no further elaboration and says what sounds like GVS.  Anyone know what that stands for?  TIA ...

Please See Message
Sep 28, 2011

Word I need help with is clearly pronounced as "M eyeds."  Doctor dictates:  "She is allergic to anything cocaine-based or local anesthetics (M eyeds.) Thank you very much!  ...

Message From TT
Jan 17, 2012

What does this mean?  Several websites will be participating in a voluntary shutdown on january 18th . This is only a temporary action but does include a few noteworthy websites (google and wikipedia). You can use yahoo.com instead of google tomorrow.   ...

Message For Some Of The
Jun 03, 2013

below who seem to adore MM so much (although a couple of you I don't really believe work for MM or are even MTs for that matter), what would be the tipping point for you to say enough is enough and start to hate on MM as much as some of us?   If they went down to say a penny a line with 100% accuracy would you still love it as much?  Just curious.   ...

JAK V? See Message
Aug 13, 2013

Patient with marginal zone lymphoma and myeloproliferative disorder Myeloproliferative disorder with significant fibrosis and a very nice response to (s/l JAK5) _____.  And again - I am going to continue the (s/l JAK5) _____ at current dose. ...

New Message From CEO
Mar 10, 2014

Anyone else get it? ...