A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Radiology report...(s/l starney) sutures are present. - trt

Posted: Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to.

Can you hear.. - Di

[ In Reply To ..]
Sternal sutures?

thanks - trt

[ In Reply To ..]

I've never heard "slight cardiac silhouette" before - Radiology MT - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

"slight" cardiac silhouette would be wrong, maybe she left - a word out by accident. nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Radiology Per Report Pay
Aug 02, 2011

I have typed radiology and have been paid by the line.  I was offered a job for $1.50 per report for any report under 5 minutes.  Any report over 5 minutes would be $3.00.  I would like feedback on this if anyone has any opinions on whether this is a decent rate.  Thank you. ...

Pay Per Radiology Report
Feb 18, 2013

I am in the hiring process.  They are offering $1.26 per radiology report during daytime hours and $1.38 for evenings and nights.  I've never been paid by report.  Does anyone have an opinion about these rates? ...

Charge For Radiology Per Report
Jun 08, 2010

What is the going rate for charging per report for Radiology? ...

Average Per Report Pay For Radiology?
Oct 21, 2011

Going from line pay to per report pay and looking for an idea of standard rates.   ...

Radiology Incentive - By Report Or By Line ?
Mar 29, 2010

We're doing some reorganizing in our hospitals and radiology transcription will now be in the same dept as HIM transcription.  Looking at incentive plans.   It's been a while since I did radiology so I'm not sure what the current trend is for payment  -- are you paid by the report or by the line for radiology work ?   Thanks ! ...

What Is The Going Per Report Rate For Radiology? I've Been Offered A Job
Feb 16, 2012

that pays per report and I'm trying to get an idea if what they are offering is fair.  I live in the rural midwest.  ...

Radiology Report Shows S/l *lumpy*
Sep 07, 2012

Radiology report shows s/l *lumpy* but successful reestablishment of flow in the fistula. ...

Radiology MT Looking For MTSO That Pays Per Minute Or Report
Feb 14, 2011

Can anyone tell me any companies that pay you per report or per minute?  The company I work for now used to pay per report, but switched me to per line, and I am making "squat".  I have a PT that pays per report, but they don't have anymore hours.  I need another job, preferably FT.  Thanksfor any help guys!  ...

Does Anyone Work For Amphion Doing Radiology? Do You Feel You Can Be Productive On Pay-per-report P
Sep 06, 2010

Does your PTO add up quickly this way also? Please let me know and thank you for your time! ...

Fair Rate For Straight Radiology Transcription Per Report
Apr 05, 2013

What would be a fair rate for straight radiology transcription per report for a well-seasoned, part-time employee working every Friday and Saturday from 3P to 11P? Thank you. ...

Tarichium Present In The Eye
Oct 14, 2009

He has no pinguecula or 'tarichium' present in the eye. ...

My Present Pet Peeve
Oct 09, 2012

We dont get paid for ADT information,,YET I got back a report I sent through QA and it said I have to fix all the ADT information with ? next to the docs, that is like every report..what the heck? ...

Blood Work - Few Lu Present
Feb 22, 2010

In the blood work, he says there were a few Lu (Lew?) present as well as spherocytes.    TIA!   ...

To Transcend TLs, Past Or Present
Apr 12, 2011

What are the biggest challenges with your position?  Do you end up putting in more hours than you feel well compensated for?  Does it wear you out trying to keep up with your production as well as do your TL duties?  Is it more difficult to get vacation time scheduled as a TL?  TY! ...

Past Or Present Tense Voice
May 07, 2010

Okay, I have been very confused about this lately.  When a doctor is reviewing medical reports from other providers and is documenting it within his report, should it be done in present tense or past tense??? I think that it should be done all in the past tense, but I have had arguments for both.  Basically, I just want the right answer.  For example, "The patient was seen on 06/10/09 and stated that he had right leg pain.  The report indicated that the patient had an antalg ...

Anyone Heard Of GO Partners, Past Or Present?
Sep 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present?  Not much in the archives.  Good, bad, American company?  They had a posting listed but now it is down.  Just wondering... ...

Questions For Past/present Auditors
Mar 24, 2014

Couple of questions for any past/present auditors: 1. How long were you with MM before you moved to the auditing department? 2. Were you actively seeking the move or were you offered it out of the blue? 3. Are you making more or less than you were on production? 4. Do you focus on a certain number of accounts similar to HDS/SHDAs or are you required to cover whatever comes across your desk at any given time?   Thanks! ...

S/l Caudal Leedens Or Calcium Present In The Placenta
Dec 23, 2009

. ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

2.0 PDS Sutures?
Apr 08, 2010

I am used to hearing "two oh pds sutures" and transcribing "2-0 PDS sutures."  Now I have heard two different docs say, "two point oh pds sutures."  I am wondering if this is another type of suture.  I googled and found many more hits with "2-0 PDS sutures" but still some published articles with "2.0 PDS sutures."  Anyone know what's up with this?  ...

Ott Sutures
Jul 26, 2011

Which is it? 6 ott sutures 6 Ott sutures 6-ott sutures (I'm obviously confused) ...

Sutures Question
Sep 09, 2010

The patient has four s/l inarthed sutures on her chin.  This is a 3-year-old patient.  Thanks for taking the time and any help you can offer! ...

Figure-of-x Sutures
Oct 05, 2010

Is there such a thing as figure-of-x sutures? ...

Silk Sutures
Mar 29, 2011

doctor is saying "two double O silk sutures" and I am not sure how to type that.   My first thought was 2-00 silk sutures?  Does anyone know if that is right? Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Stoney Sutures??
Jan 15, 2012

FILMS OF THE CHEST, 2 VIEWS COMPARISONS: ___ [DATE]. HISTORY: (s/l itus), congestive heart failure. FINDINGS: A problem with the cardiac silhouette is noted. (s/l stoney) sutures are present. Thoracic screw fixation is noted of the distal thoracic spine. Surgical clips are noted in left upper quadrant. Mild blunting is noted in the left costophrenic angle suggesting atelectasis. No focal areas of consolidation are identified. ...

S/l Monocle Sutures
Apr 21, 2012

Sounds like "monocle sutures" "s/l Monocle sutures are clipped." Any ideas? Thanks :) ...

Sutures - Doc Dictates S/l 14-0 Ef A Lon Was Used For Closure
Nov 19, 2009

Morning all - looking for suture name/type.  Doc dictates s/l 14-0 ef a lon was used for closure.  Pt. had sharp dissection of nose lesion.  Thank you! ...

S/l March Saline Sutures???
Jun 10, 2010

Whatever they are, they are attaching a skin graft to the mandible.  Thanks! ...

Sutures - Do You Type 3-0 Or Spell It Out As In Three-zero?
Jul 14, 2011

I am new at transcribing op reports.  Physician is discussing sutures and I am wondering about the proper way to type this.  Do you type 3-0 or spell it out as in three-zero?  Thanks! ...