A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Kan-ay-duh like strut grafting and lateral fusion present 11 to 2. - thanks in advance

Posted: Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like 

what do they say right before that? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

?Canada? - Old Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I researched Canada strut graft study on Google Custom Search-Medical Transcription Word Seeker and came across 2 NIH articles that sound promising. Both were done at a Canadian hospital.

Similar Messages:

Is There A Lateral Bending View Knee X-ray? "AP, Lateral, Sunrise
Feb 15, 2012

x ...

Left Hip Replacement - Placing A Tibial Strut With
Jun 07, 2011

I have always typed as Dall-Miles but this ortho doc spells this out.  Maybe doing it incorrectly all along?  ...

Solution In Grafting Burn Wound
Feb 01, 2010

left lateral thigh was injected with apx 200 cc of (s/l) "pickent solution" - dfnly not Dakins.  This is for a split thickness autograft on a burn wound.  Anyone heard of something similar? ...

S/l Kantellis Iliac Crest Bone Grafting..see Message
Jul 05, 2011

C6-7 anterior cervical microdiscectomy and fusion with segmental anterior interbody cage instrumentation and s/l kantellis iliac crest bone grafting... TIA ...

Tarichium Present In The Eye
Oct 14, 2009

He has no pinguecula or 'tarichium' present in the eye. ...

My Present Pet Peeve
Oct 09, 2012

We dont get paid for ADT information,,YET I got back a report I sent through QA and it said I have to fix all the ADT information with ? next to the docs, that is like every report..what the heck? ...

Blood Work - Few Lu Present
Feb 22, 2010

In the blood work, he says there were a few Lu (Lew?) present as well as spherocytes.    TIA!   ...

To Transcend TLs, Past Or Present
Apr 12, 2011

What are the biggest challenges with your position?  Do you end up putting in more hours than you feel well compensated for?  Does it wear you out trying to keep up with your production as well as do your TL duties?  Is it more difficult to get vacation time scheduled as a TL?  TY! ...

Past Or Present Tense Voice
May 07, 2010

Okay, I have been very confused about this lately.  When a doctor is reviewing medical reports from other providers and is documenting it within his report, should it be done in present tense or past tense??? I think that it should be done all in the past tense, but I have had arguments for both.  Basically, I just want the right answer.  For example, "The patient was seen on 06/10/09 and stated that he had right leg pain.  The report indicated that the patient had an antalg ...

Anyone Heard Of GO Partners, Past Or Present?
Sep 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present?  Not much in the archives.  Good, bad, American company?  They had a posting listed but now it is down.  Just wondering... ...

Questions For Past/present Auditors
Mar 24, 2014

Couple of questions for any past/present auditors: 1. How long were you with MM before you moved to the auditing department? 2. Were you actively seeking the move or were you offered it out of the blue? 3. Are you making more or less than you were on production? 4. Do you focus on a certain number of accounts similar to HDS/SHDAs or are you required to cover whatever comes across your desk at any given time?   Thanks! ...

"off-white Bone Grafting"
Jun 20, 2011

Please help with this sentence: "Was admitted to the hospital 'off-white' bone grafting of the right radius from the right ileac crest." In context, he's speaking a lot of the right, so that might be right and not white, but I'm still not sure how it works in this sentence and how "off" works either. I appreciate your help! ...

S/l Caudal Leedens Or Calcium Present In The Placenta
Dec 23, 2009

. ...

Radiology Report...(s/l Starney) Sutures Are Present.
Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to. ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Fusion
Apr 22, 2015

I've only worked on Dictaphone and am moving to Fusion. Does anyone work on Fusion? Wondering how it is. I have to believe it's way better than old Dictaphone. Any info or tips would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

RADIOLOGY: PA And Lateral Chest---NVM!!!!
Nov 19, 2009

Alone in-house today and need a little help. "There is a vague nodular density overlying the anterior first rib approximately 15 mm which suspect is a bone island.  The patient will be recalled for lordotic, reverse lordotic,  and infused cone of the apices." Not sure of the bolded part and even less sure about the word apices. Thanks! He repeated himself a little clearer later on in the dictation.  He said:  "The patient will be recalled for lordotic/reverse lordotic vie ...

Lateral Meniscus Had S/l Fishering
Jan 07, 2010

Rotator cuff repair.  The lateral meniscus had s/l fishering horizontally. ...

AP And Lateral - Single Entity?
Aug 30, 2012

For a while now, whenever the doctor said, "AP and lateral is taken today," I would change it to "AP and lateral are taken today," but then a thought came to me that what if "AP and lateral" is a single entity, much like "macaroni and cheese," which is usually referred as a single thing. Is that the case with AP and lateral films? ...

Fusion Or Effusion
Jul 20, 2010

The diagnosis is....coalition left ankle with some persistent pain after (effusion or fusion)..   Very hard to tell. tia. ...

Spinal Fusion
Apr 20, 2012

Is XLIFF correct?  -or XLIFT? -- type of spinal fusion - have typed this before - cannot remember it and cannot find it on line  Anyone know? ...

Spine Fusion
May 09, 2013

Sentence is: Right posterior fusion L4-5, S1 with __________ screw between S1 and L5. s/l "axfix"  He says it very clearly, almost like two words "axe" and then "fix". Thanks for any help!     ...

How Is VR Going With Dolbey Fusion
Apr 14, 2014

Is the software learning the docs. Is the VR side as user friendly as the straight transcription on Fusion? ...

Fusion Computer
May 17, 2014

Can someone tell me what a Fusion computer is?  What is the difference in that and a regular desktop?  Thanks. ...

Dolby Fusion.
Nov 05, 2014

I've been using Fusion for about a year.  This week when I went in to start a report there was a list sort of like   <patient name> <number> <account number>   before where I would start the transcription.  When I do the report and save it, there markers aren't visible.  I would like to hide them.  The company told me to try Alt F9 in a new document but that didn't work.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I would really ap ...

Dolby Fusion
May 18, 2015

Does dolby fusion run on XP?  thanks! ...

S/l Bilateral Lateral Recess And Facement
Nov 10, 2009

An MRI of the lumbosacral spine, also done earlier this year, demonstrates severe neural canal stenosis at L3-4 and L4-5 with bilateral lateral recess and facement, worse in the right at L4-5 with proximal L5 nerve root compression. ...

Lateral Epicondyle Pain Test
Mar 12, 2010

Doctor dictating test for lateral epicondyle pain, s/l formleson's test. ...

Willitz Examination For Lateral Epicondylitis.
Aug 02, 2010

I know I have heard this in the past and know I have typed it too, but I'm drawing a blank.  I've been searching everywhere on the internet and in my books and can't find it, and it's coming up incorrectly spelled.   Is it Willitz examination? ...

Medial And Lateral Malleolus/malleoli
Mar 04, 2012

If a doc says medial and lateral malleolus, should it be changed to medial and lateral malleoli? Thank you for your help! ...