A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Radiology MT Looking for MTSO that pays per minute or report - NCMT

Posted: Feb 14, 2011

Can anyone tell me any companies that pay you per report or per minute?  The company I work for now used to pay per report, but switched me to per line, and I am making "squat".  I have a PT that pays per report, but they don't have anymore hours.  I need another job, preferably FT.  Thanksfor any help guys! 

MedQuist and Transcend pay per report - ncMT

[ In Reply To ..]
But I don't think either has any openings in radiology. Amphion has a whole radiology team now but I wouldn't work there. Keystrokes has radiology also but I think they pay depends on which account you get.

I was just hired by MQ for radiology and pay is now per line - At least on my account

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

I know. - NCMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thats the company I work for who now pays me but the line instead of per report. I hate it!

Keystrokes Pays by Report - Radmom

[ In Reply To ..]
As I understand it, the client decides how they want to pay. I have had radiology accounts with Keystrokes that paid per line and others that paid per report. Personally I think that an account with mostly plain films pays better per report, and an account with lots of CT, MRI, specials and nuclear medicine would pay better per line. Good Luck!

Similar Messages:

Radiology Paid Per Minute? Is $1/dictated Minute Good, Bad, Average?
Mar 01, 2010

Have 4 years experience.  Mostly acute care/basic 4.   Got a job offer for Radiology using Meditech platform and pay offered is $1 per dictated minute.  This is an IC job.  Haven't done radiology exclusively before and haven't been paid per dictated minute either.  Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Job Pays 30 Cents Per Audio Minute, Geez
Jan 18, 2013

So there is job posted that pays 30 cents an audio minute.  How generous!  You figure depending on the dictator and difficulty of transcript 60 minutes of audio is equal to 3 hours of transcribing.  Granted, most of the time it does not take that long, but just in case for good measure we'll say 3 hours for 60 audio minutes.  Do the math!  30 cents a minute x 60 (1 hr)= 1800.  So another words, if you divide 1800 by 3 you get your hourly rate = 6 buck ...

Any Companies That Pay Per Minute For Radiology?
Jul 31, 2010

Saw a recent post where someone was offered $1.05 per minute.  Very interested in finding a company that pays this way, as my past pay period I typed over 700 minutes, even more in ASR.  I think a job like this would be extremely lucrative!  Anyone know of any companies that pay this way for Radiology? ...

I Had A 10 Minute Report And....
Dec 14, 2009

only got 37 lines from it.  This nutter dictating kept putting me on hold (with the worst music) every section of the report so he could look it up in the patient's chart!  I hate it when they do that stuff!  There would be no way I would go to this guy as a patient.  Anyone who is that unorganized is not going to operate on me!   Breathing deeply now, rant over. ...

In The Middle Of A 25 Minute Report
Jun 20, 2010

I get a pop up that says my current DQS log in has expired and the system will shut down. Then it shut down on me.  I was TYPING at the time.  I swear, if I log back in an all that work is gone, I am going to go ballistic on someone!! Has anyone else had this happen? ...

A 12 Minute Report Vanished
Mar 16, 2011

Usually, several  my ASR corrections are undone during the course of the report.  I have to proof and remake them.  This time, the whole report just went poof and was gone.  I immediately went to the "undo" feature to retrieve it and I could not.  Now I have to type the whole report over again.  This can't be profiting MedQuist.  They can't pay me any less, so they might as well allow me to be productive so, at least, they will benefit.  ...

How Many Errors In A 3-minute Report?
Apr 02, 2014

Well.... if it's from ILP 24.  That's after an MT handles it with 100% review, it's routed to QA automatically over there with 100% review, and then finally I get the lucky number.  Yippy!  Let's see if any others will top that today.  Sheesh.  Oh, and let's remember, Coumadin is used as an antibiotic!     ...

Heaven Help Me. An Almost 27-minute Report, ESL, Smacking Her Gum
Jan 27, 2012

in my ear and it's VR.  ARGGGGH! ...

Nearly 21 Minute Report Of Another Doctor's Dictation
Jan 01, 2014

I had a long, long report that was filled up mostly with another doctor's dictation, who was sitting nearby going a mile a minute dictating on his patient while my dictating doctor sat quietly thinking.  At least, I guess that's what he was doing, hard to tell, he was so quiet while page after page filled up with the report from another patient.  When my doctor resumed speaking, it was hard to find where his dictation began again.  The actual report turned out ...

How Can You Tell If An MTSO Pays "insured Wages" Without Directly Sm
Jun 12, 2010

asking them.  This is for unemployment reasons.  Also, when an MT works in another state, which state pays hte unemployment - the state where she lives or works? ...

Radiology Per Report Pay
Aug 02, 2011

I have typed radiology and have been paid by the line.  I was offered a job for $1.50 per report for any report under 5 minutes.  Any report over 5 minutes would be $3.00.  I would like feedback on this if anyone has any opinions on whether this is a decent rate.  Thank you. ...

Pay Per Radiology Report
Feb 18, 2013

I am in the hiring process.  They are offering $1.26 per radiology report during daytime hours and $1.38 for evenings and nights.  I've never been paid by report.  Does anyone have an opinion about these rates? ...

Charge For Radiology Per Report
Jun 08, 2010

What is the going rate for charging per report for Radiology? ...

Average Per Report Pay For Radiology?
Oct 21, 2011

Going from line pay to per report pay and looking for an idea of standard rates.   ...

Radiology Incentive - By Report Or By Line ?
Mar 29, 2010

We're doing some reorganizing in our hospitals and radiology transcription will now be in the same dept as HIM transcription.  Looking at incentive plans.   It's been a while since I did radiology so I'm not sure what the current trend is for payment  -- are you paid by the report or by the line for radiology work ?   Thanks ! ...

What Is The Going Per Report Rate For Radiology? I've Been Offered A Job
Feb 16, 2012

that pays per report and I'm trying to get an idea if what they are offering is fair.  I live in the rural midwest.  ...

Radiology Report Shows S/l *lumpy*
Sep 07, 2012

Radiology report shows s/l *lumpy* but successful reestablishment of flow in the fistula. ...

New KLAS MTSO Report For 2009
Dec 09, 2009

KLAS announced today that the 2009 MTSO report has been published. This report evaluates the changing landscape of medical transcription vendors. ...

You Can Anonymously Report An MTSO's Violations Of
May 17, 2013

If you are classified as an employee, you can file a complaint anonymously if your MTSO is not paying you overtime for work over 40 hours a week.  I spoke with several people at the Department of Labor, one of whom headed up an audit of an MTSO,  and was told that you can file your complaint anonymously, but resolution of the issue will take longer than if you used your name.  Also, if in order to resolve the issue, you are required to be deposed or testify (this is very rare), th ...

Radiology Report...(s/l Starney) Sutures Are Present.
Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to. ...

Does Anyone Work For Amphion Doing Radiology? Do You Feel You Can Be Productive On Pay-per-report P
Sep 06, 2010

Does your PTO add up quickly this way also? Please let me know and thank you for your time! ...

Fair Rate For Straight Radiology Transcription Per Report
Apr 05, 2013

What would be a fair rate for straight radiology transcription per report for a well-seasoned, part-time employee working every Friday and Saturday from 3P to 11P? Thank you. ...

To Be BOS Correct, How Would One Write This: 3-4 Minute Episode, 3 To 4 Minute Episode Or 3 To 4-mi
Jul 09, 2013

I question things now that I never before questioned in my life!  Thanks for any help. ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

W2 Pays
Jun 07, 2010

If you work for spheris and do both piece rate and speech recognition do you get seperate pays for each and w2s? ...

Who Pays 5 Or 6 Cpl For VR/SR?
Oct 20, 2010

I keep reading posts about companies that pay 5 or 6 cpl for VR but where are these companies posting their job ads?  I have 13 years of experience as an MT and my hands are sore and ache with all of the straight typing.  I would love to make 5 or 6 cpl for VR not 3 or 4 cpl for VR!!!!!!  Email me the names of these companies if your afraid to put them on the board, I don't mind !  ...

TTD Pays Only 0.03 For VR?! What?!
Jul 05, 2012

So if they have horrible accounts and you can edit only 250 lines an hour then you're making $7.50 an hour? Or even 300 lines an hour then you're making 9 bucks an hour?  Is this a joke?! ...

Does Anyone Know If OSi Pays For Training?sm
Jan 29, 2011

and if so, how much and for how long?  Also, any negative or positive comments about the company would be great, too.  Thanks!  ...

Wow - Apparently MQ Pays Well, Too!
May 14, 2011

http://www.aflcio.org/corporatewatch/paywatch/ceou/database.cfm?tkr=MEDQ&pg=6 CEO Pay Database Peter MasanottiPresident and Chief Executive Officer MEDQUIST INC (MEDQ)Headquarters: MOUNT LAUREL, NJBusiness Services 2009 Compensation   2009     Salary $500,000 Bonus $0 Value of Stock Awards $0 Value of Option Awards $0 Non-Equity Incentive Plan Compensation $700,000 Change in Pension Value and Deferred Compensati ...

Persistence Pays
Aug 15, 2011

To all you are wondering if it can happen.  Yes, it can and it did for me.  I was just hired for my first coding job!!!  I am only half way through my AHIMA coding course but I have 20 years of acute care transcription experience.  I applied for every job that came up even if I did not meet the requirements.  Only a few responded, but that is okay.  It only takes one.  I was really surprised that I even was offered the chance to test.  My first test was a ...