A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Blood work - Few Lu present - Old part-timer

Posted: Feb 22, 2010

In the blood work, he says there were a few Lu (Lew?) present as well as spherocytes. 

TIA!

Slang - Christina

[ In Reply To ..]
He's probably clipping leukocytes, but I wouldn't assume anything. I guess flag according to your company's protocol.

You're probably right! - Old part-timer

[ In Reply To ..]
For some reason, I didn't think of that. It's getting close to quitting time and I think my brain is shutting down!

Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Hematogenous Blood Or Hematomatous Blood?
Sep 14, 2012

Sounds like doc says he aspirated hematogenous blood or hematomatous blood. Any ideas? ...

Tarichium Present In The Eye
Oct 14, 2009

He has no pinguecula or 'tarichium' present in the eye. ...

My Present Pet Peeve
Oct 09, 2012

We dont get paid for ADT information,,YET I got back a report I sent through QA and it said I have to fix all the ADT information with ? next to the docs, that is like every report..what the heck? ...

To Transcend TLs, Past Or Present
Apr 12, 2011

What are the biggest challenges with your position?  Do you end up putting in more hours than you feel well compensated for?  Does it wear you out trying to keep up with your production as well as do your TL duties?  Is it more difficult to get vacation time scheduled as a TL?  TY! ...

Past Or Present Tense Voice
May 07, 2010

Okay, I have been very confused about this lately.  When a doctor is reviewing medical reports from other providers and is documenting it within his report, should it be done in present tense or past tense??? I think that it should be done all in the past tense, but I have had arguments for both.  Basically, I just want the right answer.  For example, "The patient was seen on 06/10/09 and stated that he had right leg pain.  The report indicated that the patient had an antalg ...

Anyone Heard Of GO Partners, Past Or Present?
Sep 13, 2011

Has anyone heard of GO Partners, past or present?  Not much in the archives.  Good, bad, American company?  They had a posting listed but now it is down.  Just wondering... ...

Questions For Past/present Auditors
Mar 24, 2014

Couple of questions for any past/present auditors: 1. How long were you with MM before you moved to the auditing department? 2. Were you actively seeking the move or were you offered it out of the blue? 3. Are you making more or less than you were on production? 4. Do you focus on a certain number of accounts similar to HDS/SHDAs or are you required to cover whatever comes across your desk at any given time?   Thanks! ...

S/l Caudal Leedens Or Calcium Present In The Placenta
Dec 23, 2009

. ...

Radiology Report...(s/l Starney) Sutures Are Present.
Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to. ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

On ECG, Ht Bundle Branch Block Pattern Present With Secondarys/l "polarization" Changes As
May 12, 2010

There is a minimally rightward axis.  There is a right bundle branch block pattern present with secondary polarization changes as well. ...

ENT Help:) There Was Noted "sonequiae" Present In The Right Nasal Cavity Of The Right Inf
Nov 01, 2011

nm ...

There Are At Least 8 Masses Present Involving "the 2-o'clock To 6:30 Positions",
Apr 04, 2012

? ...

S/l HEENT: "circumal" Movements Present
Oct 16, 2009

Any ideas what this could be? Thanks, Abby ...

DOH/DLH Blood Test
Aug 31, 2010

Doc says patient needs a s/l DOH or DLH blood test. Anyone? Thanks! ...

Blood Test
Aug 31, 2011

We agreed to have a s/l v8y and B12 checked on her blood work today in addition to her other blood work. Need help with above term. Thanks ...

Blood Culture
Apr 29, 2012

Dr. dictates:  "The px has possible osteomyelitis and is being treated by IV antibiotics, nightly medicine, and s/l gerdins or veardins grow from one blood culture."  If you need any more, let me know.  Pleeeeease help!  Thanx so much! ...

Blood Sugar
Jun 12, 2012

His blood sugar for s/l tos-a-mean levels were normal as was his hemoglobin A1c of 5.4%.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Blood Work Revealed DON 27?
Jan 13, 2010

No idea.  Next is something 1.9, hemoglobin 11.8.  Any help would be great. ...

Is Blood Work One Or Two Words?
Jan 30, 2010

is blood work one or two words? I know...dumb question. I am new ...

Blood Glucose Measured...
May 14, 2010

I'm having trouble with this word..."Blood glucose measured post(s/l preendly) 100 mg/dL.  I have no idea what he's saying here.  Also, I've never transcribed dL before.  That is how it was online...is this correct?  ...

S/l Plidasoid Blood Pressure
Jun 04, 2010

patient had tightness in chest.  Dr. states "At that time, his s/l plidasoid blood pressure was 103."  ...

Blood Pressure Clearly Dictated Of 106/21?
Jul 13, 2010

Patient with a blood pressure clearly dictated of 106/21?  Might have to leave blank. ...

Reversal (vacunin) With FFP And Blood???
Jun 19, 2011

Sounds like vacunin?? Reversal ___ with FFP and blood?? ...

Talking About Blood Cells S/l Rue Low...
Oct 26, 2010

s/l rue low...then goes on with platelet count ...

3 Values For Blood Pressure?
Dec 29, 2010

Is this something new I haven't heard of before, or just a misspeak? ...

D15 Heart Blood Vessel
Feb 01, 2011

compromise of D15 branch heart cath report,   any idea about this,  thank you in advance ...

Patient Has Blood Blister And
Mar 20, 2011

the doctor says "There was no skin to pull back as it had been accordioned together into an (s/l) ischemic mass" I am at a loss here! Help please.  TIA ...

Arterial Blood Gas Question
May 19, 2011

The infant was electively intubated with the 4.0 endotracheal tube and placed on initial ventilatory settings of 100%, pressure 24/4, and rate of 60 with the first arterial blood gas returning at 7.44 per 35 per 491, base deficit 0.3. Not certain how to type the highlighted portion of this sentence. I am a student. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...