A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l March saline sutures??? - Appreciative

Posted: Jun 10, 2010

Whatever they are, they are attaching a skin graft to the mandible.  Thanks!

Mersilene - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you! - Appreciative

[ In Reply To ..]
-

Similar Messages:

S/l Saline Well
May 24, 2010

s/l saline well... She is refusing to let the nurses restart her _______ which is outdated. The current _______does not appear erythematous or infected. ...

5 Ml Of Saline Were/was?
Nov 11, 2010

I know this seems so elementary but what is the correct verb for sentences that give the quantity of substances like saline, water, etc in ml? For example, is it 5 ml of saline was injected or 5 ml of saline were injected? Thanks! ...

A Saline S/l Well Was Started...
May 12, 2010

doc states "A saline s/l well was started. The pt was given 1 liter of bolus I.V. normal saline... Saline well?? ...

Nyturiastatic Saline??
Jun 15, 2010

I swear he is saying "nyturiastatic saline," but it's so garbled I can't make it out. For hip surgery... thanks in advance! ...

S/l Alcali Saline
Mar 26, 2011

In the medications, doctor lists what sounds like "alcalisaline"  at 125 an hour has anyone heard that? would he mean alkaline saline? I cannot find anything in the patients chart to referrence. This is for a patient with renal failure.   thank you! ...

Mycamine 100 Mg In 100 Normal Saline....
Nov 17, 2009

Mycamine 100 mg in 100 normal saline infused over 60 minutes daily.  My question is about the 100 normal saline.  I searched for this in quotes, and did not come up with anything.  Is 100 a percent?  Or do I just type it as I did above? ...

SO...anyone Get Arrested In The March...hmmm? NM
Oct 26, 2011

x ...

No Bonus For Last 2 Days Of March....
Apr 10, 2013

On the timesheets they presented today approval they didn't have the QA payroll bonus for the past week. Don't I remember they told us everyone was getting it for the first quarter...which would have technically ended 3/31? I've sent an e-mail to my supervisor and manager asking as I don't want to sign off if they're trying to pull one on us and "forget" to give it for those last 2 days of the quarter which of course was in a different pay period. Will let you know wha ...

Another Morning No Work. CSM Says Will Be Better Middle Of March,
Feb 21, 2013

Guess we will have to wait and see.  Tuesday 3 hours of work because of doctor's appointment and could not make up time if there was any work.  Today second job, cannot make up time.  All morning no work.  Will have to work more hours at second job I guess.  Retail, not guaranteed hours but better than what I am getting at MModal.  ...

Nuance Bonus For Qtr Ending In March ?
Mar 18, 2013

Did I totally misunderstand or are we being grandfathered in for the bonuses of the 1st quarter to help with adjustment to the new rating system where an error in a short report is a KILLER? ...

New Graduate March 2013 And Unable To Find A MT Job
Aug 24, 2013

I would like to know how anyone who graduates from Career Step and can not find a job for a MT...I am a graduate of March this year however not with honors. But still every job I have read you need three years experience or more. Very upset all the money put out for extensions, etc and it was a waste of life and time.. Any suggestions on places who give graduates a chance?? ...

Anyone Answer Ad Posted In March For Company STAT Transcription, Inc--be Aware
Jun 14, 2013

I sent my resume in and just heard back last week asking if I was still interested. She sent a brief little word document with some account specs, cpl and paydates--no contract, HIPAA agreement, etc. I did three voice files the first day. She sent back a copy of my transcription, supposedly with corrections, but there were no QA markings or corrections. I did 15 voice files the next day and again she sent back a copy of my transcription with no obvious corrections. I asked her how I was sup ...

2.0 PDS Sutures?
Apr 08, 2010

I am used to hearing "two oh pds sutures" and transcribing "2-0 PDS sutures."  Now I have heard two different docs say, "two point oh pds sutures."  I am wondering if this is another type of suture.  I googled and found many more hits with "2-0 PDS sutures" but still some published articles with "2.0 PDS sutures."  Anyone know what's up with this?  ...

Ott Sutures
Jul 26, 2011

Which is it? 6 ott sutures 6 Ott sutures 6-ott sutures (I'm obviously confused) ...

Sutures Question
Sep 09, 2010

The patient has four s/l inarthed sutures on her chin.  This is a 3-year-old patient.  Thanks for taking the time and any help you can offer! ...

Figure-of-x Sutures
Oct 05, 2010

Is there such a thing as figure-of-x sutures? ...

Silk Sutures
Mar 29, 2011

doctor is saying "two double O silk sutures" and I am not sure how to type that.   My first thought was 2-00 silk sutures?  Does anyone know if that is right? Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Stoney Sutures??
Jan 15, 2012

FILMS OF THE CHEST, 2 VIEWS COMPARISONS: ___ [DATE]. HISTORY: (s/l itus), congestive heart failure. FINDINGS: A problem with the cardiac silhouette is noted. (s/l stoney) sutures are present. Thoracic screw fixation is noted of the distal thoracic spine. Surgical clips are noted in left upper quadrant. Mild blunting is noted in the left costophrenic angle suggesting atelectasis. No focal areas of consolidation are identified. ...

S/l Monocle Sutures
Apr 21, 2012

Sounds like "monocle sutures" "s/l Monocle sutures are clipped." Any ideas? Thanks :) ...

Foley Catheter Balloon Was Filled With A 50:50 Mix Of S/l "contrite" And Saline. Prep For
Jun 30, 2010

:) ...

Sutures - Doc Dictates S/l 14-0 Ef A Lon Was Used For Closure
Nov 19, 2009

Morning all - looking for suture name/type.  Doc dictates s/l 14-0 ef a lon was used for closure.  Pt. had sharp dissection of nose lesion.  Thank you! ...

Sutures - Do You Type 3-0 Or Spell It Out As In Three-zero?
Jul 14, 2011

I am new at transcribing op reports.  Physician is discussing sutures and I am wondering about the proper way to type this.  Do you type 3-0 or spell it out as in three-zero?  Thanks! ...

Multiple 6-0 S/l Fullon Sutures
Oct 29, 2012

Multiple 6-0 s/l fullon sutures were then utilized to complete the skin closure. ...

Sutures - Irrigation Was Done And We Placed Interrupted 2-0 Monocryls
Jul 17, 2010

Irrigation was done and we placed interrupted 2-0 Monocryls within the aneurysm sac itself to cause collapse of the soft tissue. The skin was closed with 2-0 Prolene and 4 (for endair) sutures for eversion. ...

Sutures - Should I Leave It As Triple Or Could It Be 3-0 Plain Gut?
Feb 12, 2011

This ia a verbatim account. D: ....was closed with triple plain gut. Should I leave it as triple or could it be 3-0 plain gut? ...

Correct Way To Type 4 #50 Nylon Sutures?
Nov 01, 2011

States "four number five oh nylon sutures"  What is the correct way to type this?  Thanks! ...

LOL! I Just Heard March 31, 2015 Is "Quit Your Crappy Job" Day!
Dec 03, 2014

I'm not even kidding ... there is actually a "day" for quitting our crappy job.  Here's our chance, guys! ...

ILR Was Reinserted Back And Sutured With Ethibond 0-2 Sutures?
Aug 15, 2011

Is it Ethibond 0 two sutures?  Or, Ethibond 0-2 suture?  Or 0-2 Ethibond suture?  Any help is appreciated.  ...

Radiology Report...(s/l Starney) Sutures Are Present.
Jan 23, 2012

HISTORY: Congestive heart failure. MRI FINDINGS: Slight cardiac silhoutette noted.(s/l starney) sutures are present. *I have exhausted my resorces and still can't tell what he's referring to. ...

TT/IMEDX "Merge" Was March 2014.
Feb 11, 2015

I am not up on my business particulars, but when this "merge" - ahem - took place March 1 (I think) of last year, could all contracts have been resigned for a specific period of time, say 1 year, or did contracts just continue as is until they were up, more than likely ending on various dates?  Could we be looking at our 1 year anniversary where all contracts come to an end?  Are there legalities that go along with a 1-year period for employees?  Employer tax breaks? There is at ...