A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

been offered a position with ANP Transcription - ShannonT

Posted: Jul 10, 2012

I have tested and been offered a position with ANP Transcription. Has anyone ever worked for them recently? If so, how are they to work with, etc... I know they are not straight medical transcription, they do meeting notes, advisory boards, focus groups, interviews, etc... Thanks! Shannon

ANP - Rachel

[ In Reply To ..]
I also just took a test and was offered a position with ANP Transcription. I saw a lot of posts about them not paying on time but it was from several years ago. I really have not seen anything recent. I am also wondering if anyone does work for them, how are they to work for. Is it true that they try to dock your pay any chance they get?

Yes they do dock and never give you QA so you can - fix and learn...

[ In Reply To ..]
They will avoid you when you squawk about your check. And be prepared not to get a check.

ANP Transcriptions - Non-payment - Wildcard123

[ In Reply To ..]
Please google "anp transcriptions complaints" before you get too committed to anything. The work is interesting, sometimes great, but I've talked to too many people who weren't getting paid. Whether they ever did I don't know, but if you depend on getting a check every month, you're out of luck. To begin with,you turn in an invoice at the end of 1 mo. and have to wait another 5-6 weeks if they do pay you. I still work there. I'm afraid to quit because i think my chances of getting everything they owe me are slim. Good luck. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Pay increases? - Non-monkey

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied and received a standard email saying they pay $0.65 per page! Yes, per PAGE! If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

I'm curious as to what the potential increase is after 2-3 months that they mentioned in the email. Can you tell us anything about their pay scale?

Still waiting for my money ... - the cool crew

[ In Reply To ..]
Wish I had checked them out properly before I signed up with them. I started exactly two months ago and am still waiting for my pay from the work I did in May! Although they did say the money would be delayed by five weeks, it has been six and just a few days ago was the first time they had asked me how I preferred to get paid. I am not impressed at all and am waiting to get my proper due from them before I quit. In addition to that, their contract is quite sketchy and they won't hesitate to violate it if it means they can cut a significant amount of cash from your check. Totally unprofessional.

ANP Transcriptions - SeaShell

[ In Reply To ..]
They are okay, if you don't mind working for free. If you like to get paid I would look elsewhere.

Similar Messages:

I Was Offered A Legal Transcription Position...sm
Nov 19, 2012

full-time and in-house.  She is offering 5 cpl gross so even if someone says "um", I get paid 5 cpl for the whole line.  Is this a good line rate.  I have not done legal transcription before so I have no idea if this is a decent rate.  I feel that is kind of low and would like to ask if she would be willing to raise it.     What do you think? ...

Just Offered Position Of CCM
Oct 04, 2011

I'm certainly uncertain of taking such a position.  Is there anyone out there who has been/is a CCM and can tell me what it's like...pay, stress, pay, hours, pay, etc.  TIA ...

Offered A Position With Keystrokes
Mar 08, 2011

Was just offered a position with Keystrokes.  Worth taking?  Some of these posts make me wonder.   ...

Offered A Position With Acusis
Jun 06, 2011

I was offered a position with Acusis. Am looking for information on the company as I cannot seem to find much recent info. Any help is appreciative. Thanks in advance ...

Offered A Position With SoftScript
Sep 27, 2012

Just got offered a position with SoftScript.   Any advice?  I have to decide by tomorrow.     ...

WordZXpressed Offered Position
Oct 16, 2013

I just wanted to share this post since many people have questioned the legitimacy of this company and their testing process.  I tested for this position only hours after the job was posted.  I heard back from them on Monday morning stating that I passed the test and was offered an interview.  I had the interview this morning and EVERYTHING was very professional, legitimate, and promising.  I was offered a position, gladly accepted, and cannot wait to get started!  I wish ...

Have Tested And Been Offered A Position With M*Modal.
Sep 29, 2012

All of the negative posts on here and the company board are making me think I'm going to decline the offer.  Sad thing is, I have already caught them in a contradiction, which confirms what many of you have said one can expect from this company.  I sure wish I could find a company that appreciates what we do for them and shows it by not misrepresenting what they have to offer and by paying a decent wage so as to encourage its people to stay put.  I'm tired of a ...

I Just Got Offered A Position At Accu-Doc Out Of The Blue, But....sm
Oct 23, 2013

I do not know what to tell them.  I don't remember applying, but I do have my resume on several job sites.  When I try to find their website, I come up with nothing.  I searched the archives all the way back to 2006, and still no real info......ANYONE know about this company, there are so many rip-offs out there now!!  Thanks in advance! ...

Cypress Medical Offered A Position
May 07, 2014

I applied to their ad, took the test and was offered a position. Would like feedback from anyone who works there, or worked there. Did you like it? Were you honestly able to make a living doing this type of work? Pay offered seemed low for the amount of time it took me to summarize the sample they sent me for the test. Any information you can supply is greatly appreciated. ...

Offered Position With MModal Paying A Whopping
Oct 19, 2012

4 cpl editing; however, 99.5% will be Voice Recognition I was told. Then she went on to say you guys average anywhere from 287 to 300 LPH with Voice Wreck. When she got into the part about they pay for up to 2 consecutive spaces, and if you send more than 5% to QA, I sort of zoned out. Told her I will give her my decision once I think about it over the weekend. Not. Whew it was depressing just listening to all of their demands. ...

Offered A Position At Acusis, Any Info (recent)...sm
Sep 12, 2013

I searched the archives but didn't really find any relevant info.  Can anyone help me out with some info on them??   ...

Anyone Currently/recently Work For ACTI In Georgia? Offered Position.....
Nov 15, 2011

The one sticking point for me is necessity of "renting" their software, have NEVER had to pay to use a company's software, find this odd.  They seem to have a DECENT pay structure, the norm, and also SEEM fairly flexible.  Could ANYONE shed some light for me, eager to get back to work, but not be taken advantage of!  Thanks a bunch everyone. ...

I Just Offered A Job With The Transcription Doctors And Would Like Some Feedback On Them
Jun 24, 2011

Dear Transriptionists: I was just offered a job with The Transcription Doctors and would like some feedback on this company good and/or bad. Fondly, Suzie ...

Transcription Position
Aug 17, 2010

Again, I am interested in the position posted for the Orthopedic transcription. The ad says will train. The days of the week are perfect. I am semi-retired preparing to work out of my home after my husband retires next year. I have 34+ years of psychiatric transcription and I am familiar with medical terminology. I recently completed the training course through Career Step. Please advise. ...

Any Transcription Position
Dec 03, 2014

Hello Im new. I live in SD. Seventeen years ago I was an at home medical transcriptionist for five years, therefore, I don't have a resume since the company I worked for no longer exists. I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of transcribing doctors with accents and diverse specialties.  I am interested in non-medical transcribing as well. If you are unable to assist me, would you be so kind as to send me other companies or individuals that may be able to help me? I would greatly ...

Medical Transcription Position
Apr 27, 2010

Hi, my name is Cindy and I live in Christiana, TN and will soon be a graduate of Penn Foster Medical Transcription online Course.  I received a job opportunity from TransAm Medical Transcribers and I was wondering if anyone has heard about this company and about how much should it cost to download specific downloads from companies.  Thanks to anyone that may help me. ...

Transcription Manager Position
Sep 30, 2012

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you. It seems like a long time to find out if you are getting a job with this company. I applied for this position and then got told I was being considered and then nothing else. Just wondering if I should keep waiting or move on. Any suggestions. ...

Obtaining A Transcription Position
May 13, 2013

I am trying to figure out why I cannot not obtain a transcription position when I have 15 years experience. ...

Applying For A Transcription Position At ETransplus
Jun 13, 2010

I am considering applying for a transcription position at eTransplus.  Does anyone know anything about this company, good or bad?  Thanks in advance. ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Accepted A Position With This Company?
Sep 09, 2010

Has anyone actually accepted a position with this company?  If so, would appreciate insight into what you think of the company.  I know the pay scale isn't all that great, but it's better than nothing at this point. ...

Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Hourly Position?
Apr 09, 2012

They offer an hourly wage for an IC position.  Anyone know what they are like to work for?   ...

Clear Choice Transcription - QA Position Posted On MTstars From This Company
Feb 10, 2011

I was sent a contract and letter of hire for the QA position posted on MTstars from this company.  Can anyone give me any current information on this company? TIA  ...

Did Anyone Apply To Landmark For Straight Transcription Position And Hear Back?
Dec 31, 2012

I applied and got no response, just wondering if anyone was hired for the account they said started January 3.  Thanks. ...

Okay, If You Were Making .04/line With VR But Offered 08/line With Transcription . . . Unlimited Amt
Apr 22, 2010

I do have some benefits with the VR job, but not good enough to even take them on right now.  After 3 months I will start accruing PTO up to 12 days a year.  Is it worth it?  I was thinking having benefits would be really nice for once in the last 16 years, but now I am thinking it may not be worth the struggle to make a living on VR.  They said the platform for transcription is chartnet or chartscript?  What do you all think? ...

Wow!! I Was Just Offered 2 Cpl To QA!!
Jan 20, 2010

Why dont they just start asking us to work for free!  At that rate I dont even think you make minimum wage!  This is obviously not even because of outsourcing.  I think what has happened is that a lot of work has gone overseas, but the remaining work that the transcription companies are getting is still paying a half-ways decent rate but they have taken a small cut to keep them.  Then they turn around and pay NOTHING to get it transcribed so the people running the companies a ...

Did Anyone Get Offered The Job For QTS?
Jul 13, 2012

Just wondering if anyone got the job offer from QTS? They sent me questions and answered my question and that was it. Thanks. ...

I Was Offered
Nov 08, 2014

Farewell Nuance.  My only regret is not taking this step sooner.  ...

Offered Job At Softscript
Jun 28, 2010

offered job at Softscript; anyone familiar with this company? ...

OT Was Offered Yesterday
May 18, 2010

x ...

Offered A Job By VMR-Transfer
May 18, 2010

I am one of the people who received a contract and was offered a job by VMR-Transfer, but when I called and emailed about hrs/lines/days required, my messages were never returned. I know there was a thread about this previously as many other people had the same problem. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually started working for them yet and if this really is a legitimate company. Thanks ...