A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Did anyone get offered the job for QTS? - curious

Posted: Jul 13, 2012

Just wondering if anyone got the job offer from QTS? They sent me questions and answered my question and that was it. Thanks.

Applied but never heard back - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

QTS - jlw

[ In Reply To ..]
Same here. About an hour after I sent my resume/cover letter, they sent me a list of questions, which I answered, but I haven't heard anything back since then.

QTS - Soonergirl

[ In Reply To ..]
I got the list of questions and sent them back...then last night got an email asking me to select an interview time for either Monday or Tuesday of next week. I signed up and have an interview. Hope you guys get that email too...wishing ya'll luck! And no, that is not a sarcastic remark at all :) I feel like I have to explain myself due to all the negativity on this board. :)

Logical question asked and thank you for your answer, but what's with your explanation? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
What is with the explanation and saying you had to explain because of the negativity on this board? I don't find truth about a company being classified as negativity. Thanks for answering and honestly. That helps a lot of us looking for answers from a dishonest workforce.
Explanation - Soonergirl
[ In Reply To ..]
Have you really not seen all of the negativity that goes on here? I apologize for making the statement if it offended you. To clarify further, I have seen people get attacked for things they shouldn't. There are some really mean people on here and I just don't think it's at all necessary. We are all human beings and we all are here because we either are trying to find a new job, want advice from an objective source, or just want to talk about what's going on in our lives with someone who isn't a part of our inner circle of family and friends. It's pretty appalling to me really. Aren't we all adults? I guess I felt like I needed to put that statement in there because I've been jaded by all the negative people and I really do apologize if it offended you.
Again...sorry! - Soonergirl
[ In Reply To ..]
I guess after re-reading my post, it does come across as odd lol...I guess when I said "wishing ya'll luck", I assumed it could be construed as something negative...you know how people sometimes sarcastically say "good luck with that"...So it in no way was meant to be directed at anyone in particular. I'm really sorry if I struck a chord with anyone.

QTS - kelly

[ In Reply To ..]
I got the list of questions and then an email to interview on Monday or Tuesday. I have an interview on Monday.

Thanks - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Wow!! I Was Just Offered 2 Cpl To QA!!
Jan 20, 2010

Why dont they just start asking us to work for free!  At that rate I dont even think you make minimum wage!  This is obviously not even because of outsourcing.  I think what has happened is that a lot of work has gone overseas, but the remaining work that the transcription companies are getting is still paying a half-ways decent rate but they have taken a small cut to keep them.  Then they turn around and pay NOTHING to get it transcribed so the people running the companies a ...

I Was Offered
Nov 08, 2014

Farewell Nuance.  My only regret is not taking this step sooner.  ...

Offered Job At Softscript
Jun 28, 2010

offered job at Softscript; anyone familiar with this company? ...

OT Was Offered Yesterday
May 18, 2010

x ...

Offered A Job By VMR-Transfer
May 18, 2010

I am one of the people who received a contract and was offered a job by VMR-Transfer, but when I called and emailed about hrs/lines/days required, my messages were never returned. I know there was a thread about this previously as many other people had the same problem. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually started working for them yet and if this really is a legitimate company. Thanks ...

Would Any Of You Take A Buyout From MQ If Offered?
Jun 20, 2010

In past months I have read on this board, with dismay, so many posts about long-time MQ MTs/MEs failing consecutive audits, and eventually being discharged. I think it is a major coincidence that so many employees are suddenly and consistently failing to meet the same quality standards they always met. I think it’s a flimsy contrivance to get rid of the more highly paid employees and replace them with cheaper newbies while avoiding an age discrimination actions because those higher-paid pe ...

Offered Job With Transtech
Jul 20, 2011

Is ANYone happy there? ...

Just Offered Position Of CCM
Oct 04, 2011

I'm certainly uncertain of taking such a position.  Is there anyone out there who has been/is a CCM and can tell me what it's like...pay, stress, pay, hours, pay, etc.  TIA ...

New Service Offered
May 21, 2012

psychiatrist at Wal-Mart for depression.   ...

Job Positions Offered
Jul 20, 2012

Which job position is more profitable MT/ME or Quality Analyst?  Does Quality Analyst ever run out of work?  Are both paid on production?  Pondering a position with M*Modal. I qualify for both positions is all I have been told thus far--have not really inquired further. ...

Proscript Or TTS? Been Offered Both.
Nov 08, 2013

x ...

Overtime Being Offered
Aug 12, 2014

There goes our weekend line count.  ...

Sheesh - First OT Offered And Now NJA - Anyone Else?
Sep 14, 2014

x ...

Again... OOW Due To OT Offered Yesterday
Jan 27, 2015

We were out of TAT once last week and since then if there are more than 2 (well maybe I am exaggerating here) jobs in the pools they open up OT.  Everyone needs to make money, so of course many of us come in and work.  Understandable.  But TSMs need to cut it off at some point so we don't wind up with nothing in the morning and slow, slow, slow to build up during the day once it is cleaned out at night.  They want you to come back in early afternoon and make up ...

Is Anyone Familiar With E-Trans? I Was Just Offered A Job With Them.
Mar 19, 2010

Employee Offered Insurance... Not Really Better Than My Own??
Jun 03, 2010

I am new to the MTSO thing.  IC for 10 years and bought my own health insurance.  It was $242.00 a month, and I let it go a few months ago after losing my job.  Now I am being offered by my employer an HSA plan for around the same amount or a PPO plan for around $300.00.  (this is them paying 60% and me paying 40% and that is what it equals??) This seems OUTRAGEOUS.  Am I crazy?  I am single, no children, spouse... under 30.... What is some opinions on going with ...

Alltype Has Offered Me An IC QA Editor Job But...
Jun 17, 2010

They require that I purchase professional liability insurance.  Does anyone work at Alltype as QA editor? and if so could I get you to message me?  I have a few questions.  This whole liability insurance thing just bothers me so much.  I make so little now as QA that to then have to shell out more money, I am considering just retiring and be done with this profession. Thanks ...

Offered VBC Line Rate
Jan 07, 2011

I have been offered a position for 0.08 VBC line/65 characters.  I can obviously figure this is going to be less than with spaces.  Is there anyone here who DOES get paid this way and if so, how much of a difference overall is it?  I have not accepted the position and am not sure how offended I should be, or if I should be offended at all since "this is the new industry standard."  I have been in this buisness a long time and have apparently never dealt with this "new" way of ...

Ask About Benefits, Etc. Before I Apply Or After Offered A Job? Sm
Feb 02, 2011

I have about 15 questions to ask about benefits, scheduling, training, pay per line, etc.  I was wondering if I should call all of the companies now before I put in the time and effort for testing and application or if I should wait until a job is offered to me?  Thanks for your help!  ...

Offered A Position With Keystrokes
Mar 08, 2011

Was just offered a position with Keystrokes.  Worth taking?  Some of these posts make me wonder.   ...

Offered A Position With Acusis
Jun 06, 2011

I was offered a position with Acusis. Am looking for information on the company as I cannot seem to find much recent info. Any help is appreciative. Thanks in advance ...

TTS - I Was Offered A Job But They Didn't Follow Up.
Aug 17, 2011

What is up with this company?    Maybe they lost accounts but at least they could have let me know so I'm not just waiting for training. ...

Looking For Opinions, I've Been Offered At Job At A Small,
Apr 24, 2012

one-doctor, one-nurse practitioner office that is 10 minutes from home in my small town where I will make $12 an hour or I could continue to work from home averaging basically the same rate of pay being paid on production.  I'm not sure which to choose. I like working from home, but the in-office job is Monday through Friday, 9 to 5.  No working late to get my lines or working weekends, but it also means an investment in some new clothes because it has been a very long time since ...

Low Wages Being Offered By So Many MTSOs
Jul 04, 2012

As a seasoned medical transcriptionist with over 30 years of experience, I can no longer contain my irritation with the low wages being offered by so many MTSOs.  Therefore, rather than apply for the low-wage positions, I am e-mailing these companies and letting them know how insulting their wages are and what an asset I would be to their company, but refuse to accept these low wages. Some of you may not agree, but this is my form of protesting what has become of the medical transcription p ...

Been Offered A Position With ANP Transcription
Jul 10, 2012

I have tested and been offered a position with ANP Transcription. Has anyone ever worked for them recently? If so, how are they to work with, etc... I know they are not straight medical transcription, they do meeting notes, advisory boards, focus groups, interviews, etc... Thanks! Shannon ...

Offered A Position With SoftScript
Sep 27, 2012

Just got offered a position with SoftScript.   Any advice?  I have to decide by tomorrow.     ...

Was Just Offered 5cpl @ Sten-Tel
Mar 20, 2013

Since I don't live in India, I told her that is not even a living wage for anyone in the USA and good luck finding anyone.  Jeez...and when it got down to 6 and 7 I thought that was the all time low!  Hope the rest of you will let them know that no one can live on that.  You would think 20+ years should account for something! ...

Got Offered A Job With Modal. How Is This Company?
May 14, 2013

Xx   ...

WordZXpressed Offered Position
Oct 16, 2013

I just wanted to share this post since many people have questioned the legitimacy of this company and their testing process.  I tested for this position only hours after the job was posted.  I heard back from them on Monday morning stating that I passed the test and was offered an interview.  I had the interview this morning and EVERYTHING was very professional, legitimate, and promising.  I was offered a position, gladly accepted, and cannot wait to get started!  I wish ...

Offered A Job Away From Synernet, But Not Sure If I Am Jumping Out Of The Pan Sm
Aug 25, 2014

into the fire. From what I read here on the boards, most of the companies have something awful about them (or multiple things), so even though this company sounds a lot better (and it is also in Maine), I am at the same time excited as well as scared. When I hired on to Synernet I was ecstatic. The pay was low, but the benefits were great and it sounded like the people cared, plus "no VR in sight." Fast forward ....... VR, bad communication, soul-sucking notes from QA and management, paychec ...