A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I just got offered a position at Accu-Doc out of the blue, but....sm - cynnamon

Posted: Oct 23, 2013

I do not know what to tell them.  I don't remember applying, but I do have my resume on several job sites.  When I try to find their website, I come up with nothing.  I searched the archives all the way back to 2006, and still no real info......ANYONE know about this company, there are so many rip-offs out there now!!  Thanks in advance!

Found on google search: http://www.accu-doc.net - nm - Kitty

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks so very much, Kitty, don't feel so lost!..nm - cynnamon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

No problem! Good luck to you! :) nm - Kitty

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Just Offered Position Of CCM
Oct 04, 2011

I'm certainly uncertain of taking such a position.  Is there anyone out there who has been/is a CCM and can tell me what it's like...pay, stress, pay, hours, pay, etc.  TIA ...

Central Line Placement With Sea Of Blue, CO Blue, Seal Blue?
Aug 09, 2014

Doc is describing putting in a central line and says "Sea of blue/CO blue was used." Does anyone know what this is?? ...

Offered A Position With Keystrokes
Mar 08, 2011

Was just offered a position with Keystrokes.  Worth taking?  Some of these posts make me wonder.   ...

Offered A Position With Acusis
Jun 06, 2011

I was offered a position with Acusis. Am looking for information on the company as I cannot seem to find much recent info. Any help is appreciative. Thanks in advance ...

Been Offered A Position With ANP Transcription
Jul 10, 2012

I have tested and been offered a position with ANP Transcription. Has anyone ever worked for them recently? If so, how are they to work with, etc... I know they are not straight medical transcription, they do meeting notes, advisory boards, focus groups, interviews, etc... Thanks! Shannon ...

Offered A Position With SoftScript
Sep 27, 2012

Just got offered a position with SoftScript.   Any advice?  I have to decide by tomorrow.     ...

WordZXpressed Offered Position
Oct 16, 2013

I just wanted to share this post since many people have questioned the legitimacy of this company and their testing process.  I tested for this position only hours after the job was posted.  I heard back from them on Monday morning stating that I passed the test and was offered an interview.  I had the interview this morning and EVERYTHING was very professional, legitimate, and promising.  I was offered a position, gladly accepted, and cannot wait to get started!  I wish ...

Have Tested And Been Offered A Position With M*Modal.
Sep 29, 2012

All of the negative posts on here and the company board are making me think I'm going to decline the offer.  Sad thing is, I have already caught them in a contradiction, which confirms what many of you have said one can expect from this company.  I sure wish I could find a company that appreciates what we do for them and shows it by not misrepresenting what they have to offer and by paying a decent wage so as to encourage its people to stay put.  I'm tired of a ...

I Was Offered A Legal Transcription Position...sm
Nov 19, 2012

full-time and in-house.  She is offering 5 cpl gross so even if someone says "um", I get paid 5 cpl for the whole line.  Is this a good line rate.  I have not done legal transcription before so I have no idea if this is a decent rate.  I feel that is kind of low and would like to ask if she would be willing to raise it.     What do you think? ...

Cypress Medical Offered A Position
May 07, 2014

I applied to their ad, took the test and was offered a position. Would like feedback from anyone who works there, or worked there. Did you like it? Were you honestly able to make a living doing this type of work? Pay offered seemed low for the amount of time it took me to summarize the sample they sent me for the test. Any information you can supply is greatly appreciated. ...

Offered Position With MModal Paying A Whopping
Oct 19, 2012

4 cpl editing; however, 99.5% will be Voice Recognition I was told. Then she went on to say you guys average anywhere from 287 to 300 LPH with Voice Wreck. When she got into the part about they pay for up to 2 consecutive spaces, and if you send more than 5% to QA, I sort of zoned out. Told her I will give her my decision once I think about it over the weekend. Not. Whew it was depressing just listening to all of their demands. ...

Offered A Position At Acusis, Any Info (recent)...sm
Sep 12, 2013

I searched the archives but didn't really find any relevant info.  Can anyone help me out with some info on them??   ...

Anyone Currently/recently Work For ACTI In Georgia? Offered Position.....
Nov 15, 2011

The one sticking point for me is necessity of "renting" their software, have NEVER had to pay to use a company's software, find this odd.  They seem to have a DECENT pay structure, the norm, and also SEEM fairly flexible.  Could ANYONE shed some light for me, eager to get back to work, but not be taken advantage of!  Thanks a bunch everyone. ...

Blue Cross/Blue Shield Versus MQ HRA....
May 30, 2011

I'm considering dropping to PT from FT.  I guess I'll lose my medical benefits, such as it is.  I checked on the Blue Cross/BS site and for one of the "affordable" plans for an individual, the monthly premiums/deductibles, etc. are about the same.  At first I was thinking I couldn't afford to go to PT as I need medical benefits, but now I'm not so sure.  Has anyone dumped MQ's HRA from United and gone Blue Cross and are happy with it?  ...

Accu-cheks
Nov 21, 2009

Can someone give me the correct way to spelll accu-cheks? I had Accu-Checks and QA put accu-cheks. ...

Accu-Script And Chase
Jan 31, 2013

Has anyone who applied for jobs at the above companies heard back from them yet?  Thank you. ...

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

Accu-Script Transcription Services, Inc.
Nov 12, 2009

Anyone here know anything about this company?  They are located in Lake Orion, MI.  I couldn't find anything about them in the archives.  I'd like to know pros, cons, pay, work load, or any other info you could provide.    Thanks a bunch! ...

Accu-Script Transcription Services
Apr 05, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company or is anyone currently working for them who could give me pros and/or cons about them?  Thanks! ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

Code Blue
Oct 15, 2009

It is transcribed Code Blue or code blue?  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Code Blue, CODE BLUE, Or Code Blue?
Mar 16, 2010

Thanks for help.  Brain doesn't seem to be working this morning ...

Medication S/l Blue + E + Moo
Mar 22, 2010

The doctor is prescribing a cream for a Baker cyst and inflammation on the thigh.  It sounds like "Blue + E + Moon".... Any ideas?  ...

Kyphan Blue
Jun 08, 2010

kyphan blue was injected into eye ...

Blue Fin Stirrups
Dec 17, 2010

anybody ever heard of "blue fin stirrups" in GYN OP?  says plain as day, is not saying yellofin.  tks The patient was taken to the operating room where she was placed in the dorsal lithotomy position using Blue Fin stirrups.   ...

Blue Tooth Headse
Sep 15, 2010

Does anybody use a blue tooth headset for MTing? Considering trying to use one and wondered how it worked. Thanks, any help is appreciated. ...

True Blue Transcription
Jan 24, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a new company called True Blue Transcription.  I didn't find much when searching for them.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Blue Star Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

Does anybody have info on Blue Star Transcription?  Are they reputable, do they pay on time?  I can't find anything in the Archives.  Thanks. ...

Lymph-a-serian Blue??
Mar 12, 2011

Has anybody heard of this or know the correct spelling?  It's in relation to a breast biopsy with needle localization.   Thanks! ...

Volar Blue Splint?
Feb 28, 2013

volar Blue splint? ...