A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

offered a job by VMR-Transfer - justwondering

Posted: May 18, 2010

I am one of the people who received a contract and was offered a job by VMR-Transfer, but when I called and emailed about hrs/lines/days required, my messages were never returned. I know there was a thread about this previously as many other people had the same problem. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually started working for them yet and if this really is a legitimate company. Thanks

I got the same information - Susan

[ In Reply To ..]
I received the same thing and then got a response last week that they were not hiring.

same thing happened to me. I asked if she would sm - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
set up a time where we could talk on the phone so I could ask some questions . . . never heard back.

Well... - jcmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I am still waiting. I was hired and sent in all of my information. I got a response and she set me up an e-mail account to use under her company name, and she keeps saying that the DVMs are training on her system and that I will start soon, so I am sure these are not established clients that she has. I did put a fraud alert on my credit report around that time because I was sending my information to a lot of people, not just her. I checked, and if someone tries to do anything in my name, then they are required to call me and let me know. I also can check my credit report for free for like 90 days I think. Oh well, if it was a scam, and I am not saying that it is because I don't know, but I hopefully took measures to protect myself well enough.

Thanks - justwondering

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks jcmt. I hope that it works out for you. It sounds like you covered all the bases as far as protecting yourself. Please let us know if you do ever start working for them.

"measures" - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Too bad you feel like you have to take those measures.

Similar Messages:

VMR Transfer
May 04, 2010

Anyone working with them?  Anything you can share, I would appreciate. ...

Transfer
Jun 20, 2012

Is anyone else being transferred to another "book of business" due to low volume dictation? ...

Transfer?
Jun 18, 2013

Is there a way to transfer, some official application or something? Seems like the TSM you are assigned is all you get, no way out.  ...

Transfer Fo Expansions
Jan 03, 2010

Is there anywhere to get the instructions on transferring expansions?  I am in SA4, instructions did not transfer.....support is too busy, was told they will call me......yeah.....like whenever they get around to it......afterr all the other calls regarding the same problem.  I am trying to work without expansions and adding them as I go along!!!  Any help out there?  Would be appreciated!!!! ...

Vmr-transfer Llc? Anyone With Any Info?
May 02, 2010

nm ...

Has Anyone Heard Of VMR-Transfer?
May 05, 2010

Has anyone heard of VMR-Transfer? Their website is www.vmr-transfer.com.  They claim they are a transcription company that specializes in transcription for veterinarians. I was offered a job from them, but I am becoming skeptical it could be a fraud. They ask for your social security number. I want to warn others to be careful with this company. They do not return phone calls or e-mails, after asking for your SS#. ...

AutoCorrect Transfer
Jul 22, 2011

I have Word 2007 and need to transfer my AutoCorrect entries onto my laptop.  Can anyone tell me how to do this, please?  ...

Is It Possible To Transfer To Another Team? Sm
Dec 07, 2012

I want to be transferred to another team to be under another supervisor, and where there is more work.  Has anyone ever done that?  Is it possible, and if so, how difficult is the process?  Thanks in advance. ...

How Do You Get A Transfer To Another Group?
Mar 13, 2013

It is just getting worse and worse. I work Th - Fri, and there isn't even any work on Sat and Sun! I hate giving up my weekend for naught. Fri is the only day I have been getting work. My TSM never answers my emails or phone calls. I sent an email 2 weeks ago asking to be moved to a group with work. After all, MM is hiring. ...

Transfer To New Team
Aug 20, 2014

This is old news, but I was on a team with supervisor initial DH and transferred to new team under KF.  Does anyone know what happened with DH?  i cannot provide references, when many of the people I have worked under, I don't know how to get in contact.  Thank you for the information.   ...

VMR-Transfer For Veterinarians? Anyone Heard Of Them? Thanks! Nm
Apr 21, 2010

nm ...

Please Help! FTP (file Transfer Method)
Aug 09, 2010

Hello, Does anyone know what an FTP file transfer method program and where I could get training on this? I am applying for a job and it requires knowledge of this program. Thank you for any help you can provide :)   ...

Bayscribe Expander Transfer
Jun 08, 2011

does anyone know if you can transfer things you have put into the bayscribe expander into another program for use with word? thanks. ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) What Do I Do Now?
Nov 11, 2011

I have downloaded FileZilla to use as a FTP. I have never dealt with this before as my company always set these kind of things up, but now am interested in a job that requires I have my own. Now that it seems to be set up, what do I do now? Or would I just wait until the job sends me some files? Feel so stupid, but really don't know what to do now. Thanks for any advice. ...

Ulnar Nerve Transfer
May 23, 2012

Clearly spells "Leiiermont" ulnar nerve transfer.  ...

Transfer My Auto Correct
Oct 01, 2012

Is there a way to transfer my auto corrects from my computer to the computer of my employer? ...

Request For Transfer Letter
Sep 19, 2013

Dear Super Viser, Please, I would be very much liking to request the transfer of me to be working in India. I am merely asking since I would not find you pinching my pocket any more, but would discover you filling them with many 19 rupees for each one hour of my working. Firstly, in India 19 many rupees an hour is like a king's ransom so I would be liking that muchly, and I already have mastered the speaking of English. ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) - Where To Learn It?
Aug 12, 2010

I have seen several job offers that say you must know FTP. I am not familiar with this. Where can I go to learn this program?  Please be nice....I hate the negative comments on this board. ...

Rugal-Waithe (?) Patellar Transfer?
Aug 18, 2010

Overing an office vacation and a doctor I'm unfamiliar with.  It sounds as though he is saying "I have advised proceeding with a Rugal-Waithe type pateallar trendon transfer".   ? ...

Transfer From West Region Radiology
Nov 30, 2010

Anyone else in West region sit and wait for months for promised new accounts that never materialized and then were told they were going to be transferred to have work only to have that not happen either? ...

Anyone Know Of A FREE File Transfer Method
Mar 08, 2011

and easy enough for a doctor to use, to transfer his audio files? I'm searching online too. Anybody knows of anything, please post it. Thanks! ...

Did Anyone Else Receive A Phone Call/transfer
Sep 09, 2011

Just wondering if anyone received an "urgent" phone call this past week about switching hours and the need to transfer? ...

S/l Penance-type Tissue Transfer
Feb 03, 2012

S/L penance type tissue transfer. ...

AutoText/AutoCorrect File Transfer???
Mar 29, 2013

Does anyone know how to transfer autotext and autocorrect from Word 2000 to Word 2007 Professional?  I've been building the damn things for years, and I've upgraded my Word. I'd hate to have to rebuild.  HELP???!!  ...

Transfer Autotext From MModal To MS Word
Sep 29, 2014

Hey there fellow transcriptionists.  Do any of you know how I can copy my MModal autotext entries to my Microsoft Word 2003?  Thanks so much! ...

Can Anyone Suggest A Good File Transfer Program?
Jan 11, 2010

x ...

Transfer To Another Acct . . . How Strongly Do I Push The Issue?
Feb 04, 2010

Been on this account for three months and still cannot get my production where I need it to be in order to not work day and night to make minimum line counts, or most weeks not hit them at all.  Found out I am not the only one that has complained; I talked with mgt two weeks ago and still had not heard anything.  I contacted THEM today; I was told to be patient, they think they have found another place for me but need to fill my position first.  The problem is, I have a ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) HIPAA Compliant?
Oct 19, 2011

Hello, my doc is finally going digital after three years of begging him to! His files are too large to email to me, and so I found I need to set up an FTP, and FileZilla was recommended, since it is HIPPA compliant. Does anyone have any experience setting this up? I am good at figuring things out, but this is driving me crazy and taking forever! Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!   ...

Instant Text Pro - Transfer Glossary To Another Computer
Nov 26, 2011

Does anyone know if you can transfer your Intant Text Pro glossary to another computer without the disk?  My computer is about ready to die but I have huge glossary that I am afraid I will have to restart plus buy a whole new disk.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.     ...

Crackles At The Bases. S/l Sevis Transfer Is Normal.
Mar 11, 2012

Then he goes into Cardiovascular and says "S1, S2. <s/l  findibelit> and rhythm".  Trying to listen to see if it sounds like regular rate and rhythm but it doesn't sound like that.  Any thought would be great! ...