A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Did anyone apply to Landmark for straight transcription position and hear back? - Curious

Posted: Dec 31, 2012

I applied and got no response, just wondering if anyone was hired for the account they said started January 3.  Thanks.

landmark - trina

[ In Reply To ..]
I did apply, but the position had been open awhile when I applied. I haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks for your response. (NM) - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I applied too and got no response....nm - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Another Landmark question - Sylvia

[ In Reply To ..]
Do they have radiology accounts? Does anyone know what they pay for rad? Thanks in advance.

Similar Messages:

One Transcription Service - Did Anyone Apply And Hear Back From Them For The Weekend
Apr 17, 2014

n/m ...

NJPR Hospital - Did Anyone Apply And Hear Back?
Aug 04, 2014

Just wondering if anyone has heard back about an interview, testing, etc?  Have the positions been filled. ...

Anyone Recently Apply At Medscribe (Florida One) And Ever Hear Back?
May 17, 2010

I need a job YESTERDAY.. and I have applied to so many places and actually did the testing with Medscribe twice but they cannot even get back to me one way or the other. I'm completely discouraged!!! ...

Did Anyone Apply For The Position With Aces Up?
Aug 25, 2011

Did anyone apply for the position with Aces Up?  How is it going? ...

Anyone Else Apply For Oracle And Never Hear Anything?
Dec 21, 2012

I applied several months back when they posted and then again about a week ago with the latest job offering.  Am I the only one?  Just frustrated, need a job.  Thank you. ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

When You Apply For Part Time Position...
Feb 06, 2014

do you list your current position on your resume? Thinking of leaving my current position off the list. ...

Phoenix Medcom - Anyone Apply And Hear Anything?
Jan 08, 2013

I had applied to Phoenix Medcom a few months ago when I first saw their post since I thought it was an interesting concept but hadn't heard anything from them.  Now I see their new post and they want office experience within the past 5 years, which explains why I hadn't heard from them (it's been about 20 years since I've worked in a doc's office and transcribing for 15).  Has anyone interviewed with them and actually gotten a job with them?  I'm just ...

Did Anybody Hear From Landmark Yet? Nm
Oct 10, 2010

sdf ...

Anybody Apply To Oracle And Get A Response Back?
Jul 28, 2012

I wish companies would send out an automatic e-mail that they have at least received your resume. ...

I'm Back - Now Let Me Get This Straight
Aug 19, 2010

I never intended to be back with MQ, but they bought the company I work for.  Now do I understand correctly that since I've been gone MQ has eliminated ALL bonus and/or incentive pay? ...

Anyone Hear Back From NOWTranscription?
Jan 25, 2011

~~ ...

Anyone Respond To OTI Ad And Hear Back?
Feb 08, 2011

Was just wondering if any of you submitted a response to their ad and heard back from them.  Thanks! ...

Did Anyone Hear Back From Advantec
Jun 28, 2011

Did anyone hear back from Advantec regarding the job posting posted last week?  ...

How Long To Hear Back From TTS
Jul 23, 2014

For those of you who work for TTS, how long did it take to hear something after the initial email with a list of questions?  I emailed the answers to those questions a few days ago.  ...

Lee Perfect - Anyone Hear Back?
Jan 29, 2015

Did anyone hear back from this company or get a job with them?  I know after searching the archives they have had a reputation of not paying in the past.  ...

How Long Does It Take To Hear Back On Holiday PTO?
Nov 18, 2009

Just curious if anyone has heard back from their CCM regarding holiday PTO.  With the big switch of from CTL back to CCM I am afraid that all my requests will go unanswered.  So what do you do when your PTO request (holiday or not ) is left sitting?  Do you take the day off anyway? ...

Encompass Or Probity-does Anybody Ever Hear Back From Them?!
Jan 15, 2010

I tested with both and know I did well (lots of experience with this stuff) but have heard nothing back from Probity and got a letter of interest from Encompass, which I responded to, then NADA. Has anyone actually been able to move forward recently with getting a job at either place?! I noticed the only real problem I've seen regarding Encompass in the archives is their inability to get back to people in a timely way and I am seeing that in action. Anybody? ...

Anyone Ever Hear Back From DTSOK After Applying?
Nov 17, 2010

Hi everyone, Anyone ever hear back from DTSOK after applying?  I tried 2 weeks ago, haven't heard a word.  Was not able to find much information on them.  Thanks for any information. ...

How Long To Hear Back After Applying
Feb 13, 2013

I applied for a hospital job (non-MT) about 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing yet.  I am just wondering how long I should wait to hear back.  This is not the only job I applied to, sending out resumes, but this is the one I wanted.  The job is still posted on their website, so presumably not filled yet.  Does it normally take this long or am I being unrealistic?  Should I just move on?  I want to move on, tired of waiting.  Just wondering if anybody else has a ...

Did Anyone Who Applied At AssistMed Hear Back From Them?
May 13, 2013

Did anyone who applied at AssistMed hear back from them?  Thank you. ...

Anyone Test For Breitner And Hear Back?
Sep 12, 2014

I took the test almost 2 weeks ago but have not heard anything.  Anyone hear back?  Maybe I failed?!?! ...

I Have Sent My Resumes To 10 Different Companies And Hear Back Nothing, Nada . . . . .
Apr 13, 2010

I have been doing MT for almost 15 years, and the one company I have been with for the past 9 years is suddenly getting less and less work.  I have been sending out resumes, taking the tests, etc., and I don't hear ONE THING BACK from any of them  . . . . so frustrating.  We are in the process of buying a new house and then this happens - I may have to take a job outside of home, but I wan't to be here for my kids:( ...

Anyone That Tested With Opti-Script Hear Anything Back Yet?
Apr 16, 2012

Anyone that tested with Opti-Script hear anything back yet? ...

Straight Leg Raising Was Normal Without Hesitation Or S/l Pull-back Pain.
Feb 01, 2012

TIA ...

Ortho MT Needed Immediately Post-Anyone Hear Back?
Oct 28, 2010

I sent my resume for this position.  I am just curious who else did, and if you heard back from the person who placed the ad.  Thanks! :) ...

I Have Tested For MQ And Am Waiting To Hear Back. Thought I Pop Over To The MQ Board And
Jul 19, 2011

get opinions from the horses' mouths.  Sooooo, should I work for MQ?  Is there enough work?  Is pay on time?  How is the QA? Thanks! ...

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

Shady Acres Radiology; Any Of The Chosen 23 Get An Interview Or Hear Back From Them
Sep 05, 2010

Back on August 22 or 23, there was a job posting for Shady Acres Radiology, and several people said they had received an Email from Shady Acres indicating that they had chosen 23 resumes, asked some computer questions, and if they would agree to a background check; and that Shady Acres would contact them within 7 to 10 days for an interview.   Did any of the lucky "chosen 23" hear back yet (their 10 days is up).   Whenever I see “background check” I expect the ...

Now Transcription Is Hard To Apply To
Jan 22, 2011

I went to their website where I tried to follow directions.  They make it impossible.  They ("Now Transcription") want you to fill out an application through "Accord Human Resources", then save it and email it to them along with your resume.  But the application will not allow anyone to save it, or submit it anywhere as is.  You basically waste your time filling it out just to find out nothing you filled out will be saved.  And there's a huge glitch with the em ...