A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WordZXpressed Offered Position - Happy MT

Posted: Oct 16, 2013

I just wanted to share this post since many people have questioned the legitimacy of this company and their testing process.  I tested for this position only hours after the job was posted.  I heard back from them on Monday morning stating that I passed the test and was offered an interview.  I had the interview this morning and EVERYTHING was very professional, legitimate, and promising.  I was offered a position, gladly accepted, and cannot wait to get started!  I wish everyone the best on their search.  Do not give up!  There are great jobs still out there. 

Post back again in a few months and let people - know SM

[ In Reply To ..]
if things are still so wonderful when the work starts to slow down, or if accounts go EMR, etc.

Seems like they have an ad to hire every few months or so...

JMHO.

I certainly will - Happy MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Unfortunately, that is the nature of the beast for this entire industry right now. Having a negative attitude will not help. In fact, it will prevent a person from finding a potentially good opportunity. While I appreciate your "honest opinion" I also see it as a negative attitude. I completely understand WHY so many have negativity (I was there myself when things were not going good for me) - but I made a CHOICE to PRAY and be positive and I am HOPEFUL my attitude has afforded me an opportunity that truly is a good one, which I thank God for. There is a reason I do not come to this forum often at all, sadly.

Exactly - It is like some people

[ In Reply To ..]
do not LIKE it when someone else is happy! They try to rain on everyone's parade that even purports to have found something good, or they think it is all lies. Good for you!! I, for one, am happy for you!!! :-)
Thank you! - Happy MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I appreciate it! I am hopeful other qualified and positive MTs read through the lines and see the purpose of my post and find it helpful :)

DIVINE INTERVENTION people!! Look it up if you don't know what it means! It TRULY does work - along with prayer - my family has been through SOOOO much this past month and almost all of our prayers have now been answered. This is partially due to divine intervention and the greater good, and partially due to attitude and ambition. Every time I wanted to lie on the couch and cry all day and night, I pushed myself to get over my fears and do something about it! God Bless!
So happy for you, Happy MT - yoohoo
[ In Reply To ..]
Just curious about their benefits. Does coverage begin after 90 days of employment?

Good luck w/your new job!

Happy for you! - Hooray

[ In Reply To ..]
Do not let anyone burst your bubble. You are right. Attitude plays a huge part in achieving happiness. Even when we start jobs that turn out not to be so great, at least we have gained experience that we can use in the future. I wish you the very best in your new position! You will do a fabulous job!

You have no idea - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
what you are talking about!

I've worked for WordZ for over 2 years and know that they RARELY hire, as there is hardly any turnover. They make sure they keep everyone in work and don't overhire like a lot of other companies do. I've had fellow MTs want to get on with them, and I've told them to keep an eye out for whenever they post that they are hiring. They've had to wait a LONG time for this opportunity!

Happy for you! - MT4Eight

[ In Reply To ..]
I was hoping to get in there too, but I'm afraid I took too long to test. I saw the ad Monday morning, but wasn't able to test until Monday night. So I was probably too late. Hope everything works out for you!!

Similar Messages:

Just Offered Position Of CCM
Oct 04, 2011

I'm certainly uncertain of taking such a position.  Is there anyone out there who has been/is a CCM and can tell me what it's like...pay, stress, pay, hours, pay, etc.  TIA ...

Offered A Position With Keystrokes
Mar 08, 2011

Was just offered a position with Keystrokes.  Worth taking?  Some of these posts make me wonder.   ...

Offered A Position With Acusis
Jun 06, 2011

I was offered a position with Acusis. Am looking for information on the company as I cannot seem to find much recent info. Any help is appreciative. Thanks in advance ...

Been Offered A Position With ANP Transcription
Jul 10, 2012

I have tested and been offered a position with ANP Transcription. Has anyone ever worked for them recently? If so, how are they to work with, etc... I know they are not straight medical transcription, they do meeting notes, advisory boards, focus groups, interviews, etc... Thanks! Shannon ...

Offered A Position With SoftScript
Sep 27, 2012

Just got offered a position with SoftScript.   Any advice?  I have to decide by tomorrow.     ...

Have Tested And Been Offered A Position With M*Modal.
Sep 29, 2012

All of the negative posts on here and the company board are making me think I'm going to decline the offer.  Sad thing is, I have already caught them in a contradiction, which confirms what many of you have said one can expect from this company.  I sure wish I could find a company that appreciates what we do for them and shows it by not misrepresenting what they have to offer and by paying a decent wage so as to encourage its people to stay put.  I'm tired of a ...

I Was Offered A Legal Transcription Position...sm
Nov 19, 2012

full-time and in-house.  She is offering 5 cpl gross so even if someone says "um", I get paid 5 cpl for the whole line.  Is this a good line rate.  I have not done legal transcription before so I have no idea if this is a decent rate.  I feel that is kind of low and would like to ask if she would be willing to raise it.     What do you think? ...

I Just Got Offered A Position At Accu-Doc Out Of The Blue, But....sm
Oct 23, 2013

I do not know what to tell them.  I don't remember applying, but I do have my resume on several job sites.  When I try to find their website, I come up with nothing.  I searched the archives all the way back to 2006, and still no real info......ANYONE know about this company, there are so many rip-offs out there now!!  Thanks in advance! ...

Cypress Medical Offered A Position
May 07, 2014

I applied to their ad, took the test and was offered a position. Would like feedback from anyone who works there, or worked there. Did you like it? Were you honestly able to make a living doing this type of work? Pay offered seemed low for the amount of time it took me to summarize the sample they sent me for the test. Any information you can supply is greatly appreciated. ...

Offered Position With MModal Paying A Whopping
Oct 19, 2012

4 cpl editing; however, 99.5% will be Voice Recognition I was told. Then she went on to say you guys average anywhere from 287 to 300 LPH with Voice Wreck. When she got into the part about they pay for up to 2 consecutive spaces, and if you send more than 5% to QA, I sort of zoned out. Told her I will give her my decision once I think about it over the weekend. Not. Whew it was depressing just listening to all of their demands. ...

Offered A Position At Acusis, Any Info (recent)...sm
Sep 12, 2013

I searched the archives but didn't really find any relevant info.  Can anyone help me out with some info on them??   ...

Anyone Currently/recently Work For ACTI In Georgia? Offered Position.....
Nov 15, 2011

The one sticking point for me is necessity of "renting" their software, have NEVER had to pay to use a company's software, find this odd.  They seem to have a DECENT pay structure, the norm, and also SEEM fairly flexible.  Could ANYONE shed some light for me, eager to get back to work, but not be taken advantage of!  Thanks a bunch everyone. ...

WordzXpressed
Oct 15, 2014

Anyone here Work for WordzXpressed? If you do I have a question. I am told when I was offered the job that there are people in Wordz that make upwards of $21/hour. I would like to know how to make this much money, I mean what's the secret. I'm lucky I can make over $10 an hour. This is a great company and the pay is great but I don't like being lied to.  ...

WordZxpressed = Is This A Scam?
Jul 12, 2010

I've done medical trans for 20 years, QA for 10, feel pretty stupid that I failed the online test for WordZxpressed and was referred to CareerStep.  Is this a scam? ...

WordzXpressed In Georgia
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  I found them on line.  Thinking of applying.  Does anyone have any info about them?  Thank you in advance. ...

Looking For Info On WordZXpressed
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give me recent info on WordZXpressed that works there?  How is the pay?  Any raises? What are the employee bennies (Example:  Do you get PTO?)  Is the quality of the sound files good?  Is the platform good?  Does it keep up with your line count?  Any info like this would be appreciated.    I'd like to find a good company with employee benefits if it is possible....  This one caught my eye.  :) ...

Has Anyone Heard From Wordzxpressed
Sep 06, 2012

since their last ad was posted? I'm bummed; I was really interested in that job.  I didn't get anything back saying I'd failed the testing or anything like that, just nothing at all.  Bummer. ...

Did Anyone Else Apply To WordZXpressed
Oct 15, 2013

Did anyone else apply to this company in the past few days? I took the test and was waiting for a response from the company. Today I sent an email to follow up, and I received a reply stating that I had failed to submit a resume with my application and thus would not be considered for a position. I truly don't remember seeing that I needed to submit a resume. Did anyone else apply and do you remember if the instructions said to submit a resume? Ughhh. What a stupid mistake I made!!! ...

Testing For Wordzxpressed
Jun 28, 2014

I took the test for Wordzxpressed and passed it all and submitted it.  Has anyone submitted the test and actually heard from them?  ...

Fair Warning About WordzXpressed
Jul 15, 2010

I took their test for a QA position.  ELEVEN reports to type plus their written. I typed the reports, 2 reports had 1 blank, otherwise they were clean.  I get an email saying I didn't score high enough. I went back over each and every report, relistened and there were no errors.  So, just in case, I had someone else go over those reports and listen and she agreed with me, no errors with the exception of the 2 reports that had 1 blank.  That was a passing test.  This ...

WordZXpressed - Any Scoop On This Company?
Jul 11, 2011

Any scoop on this company? ...

WordZXpressed - Opinions On This Company?
May 16, 2012

Any opinions on this company?  Rate of pay reasonable. VR or transcribe? ...

Wordzxpressed - Any Thoughts About This Company?
Oct 11, 2013

Did anyone else take their Orthopedics employment test and find it eerily NOT difficult?  I mean it was just plain easy. What's up with that? There has to be a catch. Any thoughts about this company? Current or past employees? ...

Any Info On Wordzxpressed? Pay On Time? Any Negatives?
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

Question About WordZXpressed Line Count
Jun 13, 2011

Do they pay by 65-character line with/without spaces?  ...

Anyone With Info On WordZXpressed Transcription Services, Not Much On This Board
Nov 09, 2011

. ...

Wow!! I Was Just Offered 2 Cpl To QA!!
Jan 20, 2010

Why dont they just start asking us to work for free!  At that rate I dont even think you make minimum wage!  This is obviously not even because of outsourcing.  I think what has happened is that a lot of work has gone overseas, but the remaining work that the transcription companies are getting is still paying a half-ways decent rate but they have taken a small cut to keep them.  Then they turn around and pay NOTHING to get it transcribed so the people running the companies a ...

Did Anyone Get Offered The Job For QTS?
Jul 13, 2012

Just wondering if anyone got the job offer from QTS? They sent me questions and answered my question and that was it. Thanks. ...

I Was Offered
Nov 08, 2014

Farewell Nuance.  My only regret is not taking this step sooner.  ...

Offered Job At Softscript
Jun 28, 2010

offered job at Softscript; anyone familiar with this company? ...