A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

applying for a transcription position at eTransplus - pdo

Posted: Jun 13, 2010

I am considering applying for a transcription position at eTransplus.  Does anyone know anything about this company, good or bad?  Thanks in advance.

You might want to read what was posted further down the page - Anne

[ In Reply To ..]
Be careful.

Further down the page where Anne? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
There are some things if using the search function, but nothing on this page. Do you work for them Anne? I haven't been able to find much negative about them dated in the last year or so, except maybe a the tiered pay thing, but I'm not sure how that's a bad thing yet.

Similar Messages:

Any Feelings On ScribeRight MT Job? I Am Considering Applying For An MT Position.
Oct 16, 2012

Has anyone got any ideas about working as an MT for ScribeRight? I see the DMT job is frustrating, but they post help ad for MT? Anyone working or have worked that could shed some light because I am considering applying. ...

Applying With Webmedex For Radiology Position...looking For Info (sm)
Feb 05, 2010

I am looking for information about enough work with Webmedex radiology, type of platform, difficulty with platform, access to more than one account, and how difficult it is to obtain your lines.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  ...

Considering Applying With Q.E.D. Transcription
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

Applying To New England Medical Transcription
Jun 29, 2012

I am considering applying to NEMT. What kind of experiences has anyone had working with this company in the recent past? ...

Transcription Position
Aug 17, 2010

Again, I am interested in the position posted for the Orthopedic transcription. The ad says will train. The days of the week are perfect. I am semi-retired preparing to work out of my home after my husband retires next year. I have 34+ years of psychiatric transcription and I am familiar with medical terminology. I recently completed the training course through Career Step. Please advise. ...

Any Transcription Position
Dec 03, 2014

Hello Im new. I live in SD. Seventeen years ago I was an at home medical transcriptionist for five years, therefore, I don't have a resume since the company I worked for no longer exists. I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of transcribing doctors with accents and diverse specialties.  I am interested in non-medical transcribing as well. If you are unable to assist me, would you be so kind as to send me other companies or individuals that may be able to help me? I would greatly ...

Medical Transcription Position
Apr 27, 2010

Hi, my name is Cindy and I live in Christiana, TN and will soon be a graduate of Penn Foster Medical Transcription online Course.  I received a job opportunity from TransAm Medical Transcribers and I was wondering if anyone has heard about this company and about how much should it cost to download specific downloads from companies.  Thanks to anyone that may help me. ...

Been Offered A Position With ANP Transcription
Jul 10, 2012

I have tested and been offered a position with ANP Transcription. Has anyone ever worked for them recently? If so, how are they to work with, etc... I know they are not straight medical transcription, they do meeting notes, advisory boards, focus groups, interviews, etc... Thanks! Shannon ...

Transcription Manager Position
Sep 30, 2012

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you. It seems like a long time to find out if you are getting a job with this company. I applied for this position and then got told I was being considered and then nothing else. Just wondering if I should keep waiting or move on. Any suggestions. ...

Obtaining A Transcription Position
May 13, 2013

I am trying to figure out why I cannot not obtain a transcription position when I have 15 years experience. ...

I Was Offered A Legal Transcription Position...sm
Nov 19, 2012

full-time and in-house.  She is offering 5 cpl gross so even if someone says "um", I get paid 5 cpl for the whole line.  Is this a good line rate.  I have not done legal transcription before so I have no idea if this is a decent rate.  I feel that is kind of low and would like to ask if she would be willing to raise it.     What do you think? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Accepted A Position With This Company?
Sep 09, 2010

Has anyone actually accepted a position with this company?  If so, would appreciate insight into what you think of the company.  I know the pay scale isn't all that great, but it's better than nothing at this point. ...

Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Hourly Position?
Apr 09, 2012

They offer an hourly wage for an IC position.  Anyone know what they are like to work for?   ...

Clear Choice Transcription - QA Position Posted On MTstars From This Company
Feb 10, 2011

I was sent a contract and letter of hire for the QA position posted on MTstars from this company.  Can anyone give me any current information on this company? TIA  ...

Did Anyone Apply To Landmark For Straight Transcription Position And Hear Back?
Dec 31, 2012

I applied and got no response, just wondering if anyone was hired for the account they said started January 3.  Thanks. ...

ETransPlus Or TTS, LLC
Jun 08, 2010

Just wanting to know about these two companies.  TTS and eTransPlus.  Any positive or negative comments would be appreciated! ...

Anything To Say About ETransplus?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have anything to say about eTransplus? ...

ETransPlus. Anybody Used PTO Since The New
Sep 27, 2010

pay scale in place.  If so, did you still receive the higher line rate even if your transcribed lines were below 6,000 because of the PTO that you took? ...

ETransplus?
Jun 20, 2011

I applied and passed all of the testing for eTransplus as advertised on the Job Seekers Board but haven't heard anything back. Did anyone else apply and hear back yet? Just curious since I expected to hear back after successfully jumping through all of their hoops....er, passing all of their tests ;-) ...

Any ETransPlus Employees?
Nov 11, 2009

Wondering if anyone has any info on this company - good or bad feedback is welcomed. Thanks! ...

Inquiring About ETransPlus
May 01, 2010

Inquiring about eTransPlus...anybody know any info about this company? Pros and cons? ...

Anybody Else At ETransPlus Out Of Work? Nm
Aug 05, 2010

x ...

ETransplus Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

Does anyone know what transcription platfor this company uses?   TIA ...

Is ETransPlus Hiring And
Dec 01, 2010

How about line rates, payday on time, supervisors, tech, any info appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Warning ETransPlus
Dec 17, 2010

A quasi-Federal employer. Thought I'd be ahead cuz the Feds will manage our jobs AND our health records someday soon. You have to get fingerprinted, get your background investiagated and pay for a retro hunk of foot pedal and then they short your pays. ...

ETransPlus Or Archivus...
Jun 15, 2011

Any current info on either of these companies; pay, how the management treats MTs, enough work?  Trying to make a decision.  This will be my secondary MTSO - already have another full time job, just would like to have a secondary when things are slow.  I know two is going wear me out some, but it is better than the fear of going broke with only one MTSO during the slow times. ...

EtransPlus - Any Information ?
Feb 22, 2011

Does anyone have any information on this company?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Worked For ETRANSPLUS?
Mar 09, 2011

Trying to get some info on etransplus.  Does anybody know anything about this company? ...

Seeking All ETransPlus MTs
Sep 05, 2011

I've accepted a position with this company and will start the training process on Tuesday. I'd like to get a feel for this company, and the best way to do that is to speak with those "in the know." 1.  How are they to work for?2.  How is the Acuity platform?3.  How are lines calculated?  Is it hard to reach the 1200-line daily goal?4.  How is QA? And anything else you can think of that you feel would help. Either post here or email me would be fine. Thanks in ...

WOW - ETransPlus Hiring??
Sep 20, 2011

The only possible reason they could be hiring is because everyone else is leaving because of no work!  But still... for going on 4 weeks now, two different "pools" have remained mostly empty day and night.  I am so glad to be getting out of there.  ...