A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ritecode training program? - enigma

Posted: Dec 31, 2014

If anyone has any experience with this coding training program, please share your comments. Thank you.

I signed up for some of the sample - blaise

[ In Reply To ..]
training modules and quizzes about 1-1/2 years ago and found them wrought with errors. This did not leave a very good impression and I did not pursue them any further.

Similar Messages:

Anyone A Graduate Of M-TEC Training Program Or, Know Anyone?
Jan 05, 2010

I'm researching MT training programs & M-TEC seems to be the most recommended & credible, so far.  However, the price is over double the others, I suppose for good reason. Anyone trained w/M-TEC or, have any advice on training programs?  M-TEC, Andrews & Career Step keep popping up. thx so much. ...

Best MT Training Program? Thought It Was M-TEC!
Jan 06, 2010

I'm researching MT Training Programs & thought M-TEC was supposed to be the best.  However, just noticed on this Board, they've been bought out & program shortened, etc.? Now I'm really confused as to which is the best school for training & assistance with getting hired afterwards. Any recommendations? thx. ...

MTatHome Training Program
May 10, 2010

Is anyone familiar with the MTatHome Training Program.  I'm interested in becoming a MT.  What type of salary could I expect to make just starting out? ...

What Is The Consensus Of The Best Training Program For Coding?
Dec 08, 2010

I am thinking of learning coding and would like to know what is the best training program for coding?  Thanks. ...

To Those In MModal Coding Training Program.
Jun 06, 2014

I was just curious to find out how the MTs are doing that were accepted into the first Coding training program working 20 hours paid training and 20 hours as MT.   I am possibly considering applying if it is offered again and wanted some experienced opinions of those in it.    Thank you! ...

QMedET Solutions - Training They Offer Through Their PATH Program?
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming.  ...

Is The CareerStep Medical Coding Program A Good Program?
Nov 22, 2010

TIA ...

Considering Training To Be A MT
Oct 10, 2009

I am considering an online school to learn Medical Transcription.  What does the future look like for upcoming MT's?  With all the medical changes coming, would this be a career to consider?  Thanks for any help! Debbie ...

Training To Be An MT
Nov 15, 2009

I am a mom of 3 boys with a lot of secretarial experience. I have taken several college courses recently including Anatomy&Physiology, Medical Terminology, Medical Transcription and Advanced but cannot find a job. Everyone looks for experience. I am in the process of applying to Everett Community College for their certificate. I would love opinions from current MTs regarding your opinion on beginning this career. Is it still a good option? I hear so many differing opinions on the future. Do ...

Does MQ Pay For Training?
Nov 17, 2009

How long does training takes?  How long do they give you to get up to speed, meaning getting your required lines in.  Do they pay a shift differential? ...

Training Pay?
Jan 25, 2010

Anyone know how long you are supposed to get training pay? Came back to company for some extra $$ and thought I was told this is a 90 day thing, but 2nd paycheck was on production pay though I am still 100% QA? Anyone have any suggestions on this?  I am so confused now. ...

Training-----------Best?
Aug 04, 2010

hello... I'm looking for opinions and advice from MTs as to where I should get my MT training.  Where do most MT companies like their MTs to have their MT training?  Thank you   ...

Still In Training
Jan 29, 2011

I am still in training, but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the software and or equipment I could go ahead and purchase to help me get through my training more smoothly.  My dictation at this time is on a CD disk and wondered if a foot petal would help me at this point.  Thanks,   bettyboop ...

Training Someone To Be An MT
Mar 21, 2011

Has anyone tried to train someone else to be an MT on their own, without the courses?  I am a CMT and have 18 years experience - I have a couple family members that would like to learn to become an MT but cannot afford the course.  I am considering trying to train them myself - any suggestions? ...

TT Training
Jun 12, 2011

What is the latest on the training for no pay?  Is is still going to happen?  Did it happen or did TT decided to do the right thing and pay for MTs time?  ...

CNA Training
Aug 17, 2011

Has anyone here taken CNA training, leading to LVN, maybe an RN some day.  I am taking an accounting class, but after doing medical transcription for so many years iit is not very stimulating.    ...

Training For VR
Oct 22, 2011

Is there a training course you can take to ramp up your lines in VR?  Even a book would be nice.  Anyone know of anything?? ...

What Is The Training Like At - Sm
Mar 01, 2012

Precyse?  And how long did it take you to get up to speed once it was over? ...

TTD VR Training
May 29, 2012

Anybody working on this and happy with this company?  ...

VR Training
Jun 15, 2012

Good morning, everyone I am just beginning to learn VR editing and I was wondering if anyone has any tips they can share about how to learn all the keyboard shortcuts there are ? There are so many and I am feeling overwhelmed. Thanks everyone ! ...

Training For 7.1
Aug 07, 2012

About 6 weeks back I finished the training for 7.0.  We were then told that go live was August 20, and that we had to do new training.  I just did it.  Ladies and gents, I am sorry to say I am scared to death.  First of all, I have ADD, and it is hard for me to understand things right away.  I am not stupid, but only a person with ADD understands what I am saying.  I am going to go over all the training again and again, as that is how I learn things (even in college ...

RE: No Training Pay For
Aug 20, 2012

I asked my CCM and she said no training pay, other than watching the videos. I know some people on this board said they got addition cpl during the first week. Wish there was some consistency to this company! Who to complain to?? ...

TTS Training Pay?
Sep 25, 2012

I'm finding it difficult to obtain an answer to this. Does anyone know if they pay for so many hours of training? I'm fearing they do not pay training at all. TIA ...

Pay During Training
Oct 08, 2012

Hi all! I have applied to a few jobs since leaving my last one, and I'm finding that most companies do not even pay while the MT is training or trying to ramp up. Then, I was looking at Amphion, and they pay new MTs for 3 months while getting up to speed? That doesn't seem real! How can anyone afford to start a new job?! ...

Who Is Training ASR??? Definitely Not The MT!
Jul 04, 2013

Every day ASR gets increasingly of base.  There are so many times when I have to sit and search each line looking for anything that remotely resembles what is being clearly dictated. It started out with maybe 35% accuracy before editing.  Now it barely makes 20%. It inserts phrases that were never dictated, apparently just because that dictator dictated that phrase at one time in the past on a different patient.  It is having fun with "ALLERGIES" now.  It started off only usi ...

Help With Training
Jul 23, 2013

Okay, I was laid off in March and I know there was a post about an organization that offered training...and for the life of me I cannot find my notebook that had my notes about it..my husband got ill and I was taking care of him for the past 3 months (all is good now),...could someone please repost the information. I know there was a claim number or something that we would file under...ughhh.... thanks in advance.. ...

MT On-the-job Training
Oct 07, 2013

Are there any companies out there that offer on-the-job training for MT's? ...

New Training
Mar 25, 2014

To the coding trainees with MModal, when do your classes start and do you have the option of working and/or training in the morning or afternoon?  Thanks, just curious... ...

TTS Training
Aug 13, 2014

Can anyone tell me if TTS pays for training?  TIA! ...

Training
Feb 02, 2015

Offer letter states $10 for installation and training but also states prior to release from QC 7 cents a line... Is $10 hour only for installation and enrich training? ...