A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

path - newbie

Posted: May 04, 2010

Lung: Infarction with pneumonia. ---------- birefringent crystals.

intra--veiler?? septic?

is what is sounds like! Any help!!?? Thanks

Could they be saying "synovial birefringent crystals"? - or maybe...see message

[ In Reply To ..]
or maybe CPPD? (calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate deposition/disease)

Similar Messages:

Path Help
Jan 20, 2015

Faint nuclear staining is seen in the cells showing s/l virotrophic changes. Help if you can please!  Thanks! ...

Path Report
May 01, 2010

Pituitary hemorrhage ---- acute ulceration.   Sounds like chajunum?? ...

M Path Catheter?
Dec 07, 2010

I know that is not right, but that is what it sounds like.  Help!! ...

Anyone Working Path For KS?
Feb 08, 2015

I currently work as an IC doing pathology but think employee status might be a better fit for me due to some extenuating circumstances.  I saw that KS had an ad for path transcriptionists.  Can anyone fill me in on them?  Do you type path for them?  Pay?  Treatment of employees, etc?  Much appreciated!! ...

Path Of The Medical Record
Mar 31, 2010

I'm trying to follow the path of a patient medical record. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. But here's my understanding: the doctor dictates (or inputs his data), then it goes to coding. From coding it goes to billing and from billing it goes to the designated payor (insurance company, medicare, etc).  So If my scenario is correct, then if there is not an accurate record, then it can't be coded correctly and it can't be billed correctly and the medical faciility does no ...

Path Word Can't Find
Mar 16, 2014

Dr says swirled needle in "phydolite" of Fidolite ? Can't find anywhere & my company does not answer either. Thanks for your help. This is a breast lesion sent to path. ...

Medication S/l Pro-path-i-none For Dysrhythmia Suppression? NM
Apr 15, 2010

NM ...

QMedET Solutions - Training They Offer Through Their PATH Program?
Apr 27, 2012

Anyone applied to this company and gone through the training they offer through their PATH program?   Have  never encountered anything like this and was wondering if anyone could share information.   Sounds really time consuming.  ...

Caution, Using The Private Email Function On This Board Allows A Traceable Path
Dec 05, 2014

...and Nuance HAS used this method for tracing negative comments and it resulted in folks being fired.  Remember, anyone can represent themselves as anyone on the public board and request, "please email privately," but I would never ever do this! I try to remember to post this every so often for anynone not already aware.     ...

Resolve To Make A Fresh Start For 2013! Map Your Career Path With Nuance Transcription Services
Jan 05, 2013

Resolve to make a fresh start for 2013! Map your career path with Nuance Transcription Services!  As if I any one in their right mind wants to work for a company with such high standards that they are unattainable to most.   This underpaying J.O.B. is really not blowing my skirt up anymore!   ...