A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone interviewed recently with Soft Script and found the - recruiter to be outright rude. Was this

Posted: Oct 01, 2012

an isolated experience I had.  Maybe she was having a bad day?  I was just really turned off and think I will decline a position with them based on this experience.  Don't these companies realize the recruiter experience is the first face we see in your company?  Very disappointed here. 

recruiter - trying to stay positive

[ In Reply To ..]
OMG, i just wrote the same exact thing...sooooo rude!!!!!!

You are dead on sister. Shame on SoftScript for - using this recruiter as their

[ In Reply To ..]
"poster" for bringing in talent. Anyone who knows anything would be offended by the underlying tone of this recruiter. I based my decision to reject an offer to go with them solely on my interaction with the recruiter. I now feel validated in my decision in seeing others post the same experience.

recruiter - agree

[ In Reply To ..]
she made me feel like an idiot on email while arranging the interview, so i still went through with the interview thinking it was just lost in translation-via email-like what often happens. her tone, like you said, was even worse in the interview! i have 5 years of experience and am very confident in my abilities...she was just plain rude and snotty and totally turned me off. if the recruiter for this company is like this, would hate to see what happens once you're in.

Softscript - -

[ In Reply To ..]
very right about your comment "would hate to see what happens once you're in"

Manager(s) of quality and professionalism who manage effectively can be counted using a single finger.

Guess is nepotism is involved with the recruiter and that is how she/he keeps the job. Nowhere else would someone who is so negatively affecting the company's bottom line (meaning cold hard cash) continue to last with all the complaints that have circulated over the years and all the candidates lost as a result.

Crazy but that is their MO - sadly.

softscript rude recruiter - same here

[ In Reply To ..]
I got quite a ways into the hiring process despite her, but eventually just gave up because her nastiness was so beyond anything I had ever seen.

SS - Sunny

[ In Reply To ..]
Believe me, it's downhill once you're hired. This is the weirdest and creepiest group of people I've ever encountered in this industry, and that's saying a LOT.

Similar Messages:

Recently Interviewed With Superior Global Solutions
Jun 13, 2013

I recently interviewed for this company. Spoke with a recruiter and hiring manager. They were offering 2nd and 3rd shifts. They provide 12 PTO days per year to be used after the first 3 months, 401 K, and benefits. The accounts they offered me were 100% domestic; however, they do off-shore some of their other accounts. Both gals seemed very nice, but the pay is very low. They pay 0.38 cpl for VR edited lines and 0.83 cpl for transcribed lines with 90% of their work being VR editing. How can one ...

Re: Soft Script
Dec 24, 2010

I am curious if anybody has had any experience with this company whether applying or working for them. I find it disturbing that the school I graduated from lists them as one of the possible employers to apply for work since they hire new grads. I applied a few days ago, and they said I didn't have the amount of experience they were looking for. I have 2 years experience doing family practice reports plus just graduated recently. I would have thought I qualified. This is so discouraging. I ...

Soft Script?
Aug 31, 2012

Benefits: We offer 401K, and paid time off! Outstanding medical/dental/vision/life benefits available, discounted Dell computers, employee referral bonus program, minimum line requirements lower than industry average, MT Mentoring, production incentives; account variety; direct deposit. Anyone care to elaborate on the above?  TIA ...

Does Anybody Know Anything About Soft Script?
Jul 10, 2013

Soft Script MTs
Apr 19, 2014

SS currently has an ad, from what I read on here I think I would like to join you.  Two questions:  How many accounts must you work to stay in work and is there any training pay?  Thank you so much! ...

Soft Script Always Out Of Work !
Jan 20, 2011

Hi everyone.  I have been with Soft Script for 3-1/2 years.  Lately I am ALWAYS, ALWAYS out of work.  What is going on ??  Does anyone know ??  Also, they implemented "production managers" now and mine took nearly all my accounts away !!! I called her and asked for some of them back.  Is anyone else always out of work or having issues with their "production manager" ? ...

Soft Script Radiology
May 14, 2011

Anyone currently work for Soft Script doing radiology?  Good, bad and ugly about company, platform, management, pay etc?   Thanks Emma ...

Soft Script - Anyone Satisfied???
May 31, 2011

I'm curious to know if anyone CURRENTLY is happy with this company.  Is work steady?  I was under the impression they are 100% straight typing despite the letter I got today for testing which mentioned editing.  I've not heard many positives about them.  Does anyone have anything positive to say?  ...

Anybody Know Anything About Soft Script And Nuance?
Mar 28, 2013

Wordzexpressed - Anybody Interviewed Yet?
Sep 10, 2012

They posted over a week ago and someone said they had over 200 applicants.  I am anxious to find out if I will be one of the lucky ones.  Has anyone been interviewed yet?  If so, congrats! :) ...

Anyone Interviewed And Or Accepted Job With
Oct 18, 2012

would like to know process? ...

Has Anyone Interviewed For A Medical
May 29, 2013

recently?  I have an interview tomorrow for a front desk position.  I haven't interviewed in 10 years and haven't held a front desk position in even longer.  I'm nervous!  Any tips/hints for the interview? ...

Interviewed With Nuance This Week
Oct 16, 2013

I filled out the application and took the test even though I knew I didn't want to work for them.  I have read this board enough to know that they are no better than the awful company I currently work for. I'm desperate to get out of my current job so I've been applying anywhere and everywhere with a "you never know" attitude. So I took the test and I didn't expect to hear back, but I got an email that I had passed the test. Ended up scheduling an interview, even though ...

Has Anyone Interviewed Via Yahoo For An MT Position With CHS
Jan 30, 2014

I applied for a job on mtjobs.com.  I received an email for an interview via yahoo.  They want to deposit $$ in an account for me to buy "supplies/software/etc" so I can start my MT job with them.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  I'm sensing scam...... ...

Anyone Interviewed With SOAP Transcription???
May 28, 2014

I have a interview Friday with SOAP Tanscription and wondered if anyone can tell me a little about what they look for/ ask in the interview. Thanks so much! ...

Interviewed With Accentus After Passing Their Testing
Sep 17, 2012

I interviewed with Accentus after passing their testing. The interview seemed to go just fine. The recruiter said I will need to have a second interview with the account manager, and b/c it would be a new account, this could take 1-2 weeks. It's closing in on a week, and I'm wondering if they are really going to call me back? Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks ...

SoftScript - Tested And Interviewed, Offered Job
Nov 15, 2012

Tested and interviewed, offered job.  No PTO until 2 years, then 1 week, then 2 weeks after 4 years?  Nothing is perfect, but that seems hairy.  Anyone work there who wants to comment?  Can you take a vacation with no pay every once in a while?  Any other comments from someone who works there? ...

Are OSI And Opti-Script The Same Company?? Need Info On Opti-Script
Nov 22, 2009

Can someone please email me priviately about Opti-Script.   I would like current info on what this company is like to work for and what line rate they start at.  Also, do they have any type of incentive pay?   Thanks so much! ...

Soft Call?
Nov 12, 2009

Her EMG about six months ago by Dr. _____ showed some left soft call 6-7 radicular suggestion but more importantly no peripheral nerve entrapment, injury or disease.   is this soft call? ...

Soft Looking Tissues?
Dec 08, 2010

would it be "soft-looking tissues" or "soft looking tissues"? I am usually pretty good with hyphen rules, but am drawing a blank here. Do you still hyphenate when you have an -ing word? ...

QA ? Soft-tissue Calcifications
Apr 21, 2011

I put   soft-tissue calcifications   and in another report put   soft-tissue swelling   and an editor changed it to  soft tissue calcifications    soft tissue swelling.    Was I wrong?  I thought it needed a hyphen.   ...

Abdomen Soft, A Brief Smash
Jul 13, 2012

sounds like doctor says, "Abdomen soft, a brief smash shows a corinthin neck." Is this right?.... ...

Maybe I'm Just Getting Soft-hearted In My Older
Jun 05, 2014

More and more I find it difficult to not shed tears during a report of a baby being sick or of a spouse who is struggling and depressed after losing their loved one. Especially hard when the dictator has to pause to gain composure before continuing.   ...

IStim Soft Tissue Mobilization?
May 21, 2010

Patient has lateral epicondylitis.  Doc is recommending "soft tissue mobilization techniques such as iStim and formal physical therapy"   Doc clearly says iStim, but the only thing I can find by that name is a TENS unit sex toy....and I doubt that will do much for his elbow. ...

Don't You Just Love Soft-spoken Dictators Who
Jan 14, 2012

speak very softy whilst dictating but then, without warning.......                     will cough very loudly and quite capably into the mike, rattling your inner core. Thanks, Bub.  I didn't need my tympanic membranes anymore since I am already headed into Oldladyville, and I have my eye on a fashionable rhinestone-studded ear horn.    ...

Any Advice For Dictator Who Is Loud And Soft
Apr 07, 2012

I can't find a happy medium.  It is too loud when he is loud and too soft when he is soft.  It's horrible and hurts and slows me down.  Thanks for any suggestions offered.  UGH.  ...

Give Him Some Soft Water And Peroxide *lavoshes* In The Right Ear. Thanks. Nm
Dec 09, 2009

nm ...

Soft Touch Keyboard For Excessive Typing
Aug 31, 2011

I need some of your opinions on soft touch keyboard for excessive typing.  Anyone have a favorite? ...

Microsoft Used To Make A Soft Touch Keyboard But Stopped...
May 20, 2010

really miss that keyboard, I can't remember its name but they quit making it about 5-6 years ago.  Does ayone know of a comparable one?  Where you barely touch the keys and there is no click?    ...

Osteotomy Of The Metatarsal And Soft Tissue Reconstruction With An ___(s/l Add-a-tor) Release Of The
Mar 18, 2015

Surgery would involve an osteotomy of the metatarsal and soft tissue reconstruction with an ___(s/l add-a-tor) release of the great toe   TIA ...