A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

osteotomy of the metatarsal and soft tissue reconstruction with an ___(s/l add-a-tor) release of the - No Name

Posted: Mar 18, 2015

Surgery would involve an osteotomy of the metatarsal and soft tissue reconstruction with an ___(s/l add-a-tor) release of the great toe

TIA

Osteotomy...sm - PT

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe adductor release.

Similar Messages:

Right Hallux Valgus Correction Utilizing "prox-extenic" Osteotomy And Distal Soft Tissue P
May 07, 2011

nm ...

QA ? Soft-tissue Calcifications
Apr 21, 2011

I put   soft-tissue calcifications   and in another report put   soft-tissue swelling   and an editor changed it to  soft tissue calcifications    soft tissue swelling.    Was I wrong?  I thought it needed a hyphen.   ...

IStim Soft Tissue Mobilization?
May 21, 2010

Patient has lateral epicondylitis.  Doc is recommending "soft tissue mobilization techniques such as iStim and formal physical therapy"   Doc clearly says iStim, but the only thing I can find by that name is a TENS unit sex toy....and I doubt that will do much for his elbow. ...

Specimen Is S/l Receipt S/l Informa And Consists Of 2 Fragments Of Soft Tissue
Oct 24, 2009

Maybe someone can help. The specimen is s/l receipt s/l informa and consists of 2 fragments of soft tissue.  The larger is a gray-white rubbery piece of epidermal tissue with a central yellow to gray slightly hemorrhagic ulcer. ...

S/l Valgus Sizing Osteotomy-is It Valgising Osteotomy? Full Sentence In Message
Apr 14, 2014

She is just under 3 months out from right tibia and fibula s/l valgus sizing osteotomy for internal rotation of varus.         TIA ...

Sx For Carpal Tunnel Release, Guyon's Canal Release, Flexor Tenosynovectomy
Mar 16, 2012

x ...

X-ray Report/healing 5th Metatarsal Base Fracture
Nov 21, 2011

There is progressive healing of the fifth metatarsal base fracture overlying anatomical alignment. (s/l Trabecular _________) seen crossing previous fracture line. Thank you ...

What Is A Metatarsal Boss? Not Finding Much Luck On Google
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

S/l Liss Rinx Complex (having To Do With Metatarsal/foot Report)
Nov 10, 2011

Help! ...

ACL Reconstruction
Oct 07, 2013

An ACL reconstruction using hamstring auto graft.  "We passed the U-shaped guide and then drilled in the two guide sheaths for the cross pin fixation system in the femur.  We then used the *Peav, Peak, Pev?* pin and passed up the tendon in standard fashion, secured it very nice 3 cm into the femur, and placed our cross pins.  " ...

Breast Reconstruction
Mar 19, 2012

Two blanks on an op recreating nipples.  A small stab incision was made in the umbilicus and approximately 250 cc of tumescent fluid was "s/l interpolated" into the tissues of the abdomen.  Attention was then directed to the abdominal wall where fat was harvested using the "Adbive" (he spells this but cannot document) system sterilely to withdraw approximately 250 cc of fat.   ...

Osteotomy
Mar 02, 2010

Anybody ever hear of what sounds like a Koos calcaneal osteotomy? ...

Surgical Bra Breast Reconstruction
Apr 25, 2013

I hear Jobs surgcal bra and cannot reference.  Is it Job or Jobs? ...

Patient Is Having Orbital Floor Reconstruction. Doc Says He Has
Apr 27, 2010

an s/l "ab-thal-mus" of the left orbit. ...

Surgical Distractor For Maxillofacial Reconstruction
Jun 29, 2011

Right now doing a monobloc osteotomy on a pt with Apert's syndrome.  The doc refers to KLS-Martin (kalmodo) distractors.  The word in parentheses is used several times in the report.  If anyone knows what that word might be, I'm in the middle of the report right now but will be sending soon.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks! ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

Mandibular Osteotomy Chisel
Dec 22, 2010

Doing a LeFort I and sagittal split osteotomy, MD dictates he used bibeveled chisels and s/l Harguss chisels to separate the proximal and distal segments.  Just when I thought I had their terminology down pat, somebody gave them a new piece of Christmas in the staff grab bag! ...

S/l Covet/cover? Osteotomy
Feb 08, 2011

"I do not know what kind of covert osteotomy was done." ...

Word Help-Surgical Reconstruction Of Upper Eyelid
May 25, 2010

Doc dictates that the total skin advancement was 4 mm x 3 mm for a Tenzel type/  (sounds like) Mestarti-type flap. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Emply Truro Knee Reconstruction Procedures
Mar 02, 2011

Hi everyone, I am typing an ortho note and in the subject my doc says: "she has a remote history of emply trurow patellofemoral reconstruction procedures done".   These were performed in the 1988 and 1990.  Has anyone every heard of this?  Can anyone help please.  Thanx.  ...

ACL Reconstruction - No Evidence Of A Talar S/l Bilm Injury
Sep 10, 2011

There is no evidence of a talar s/l bilm injury. ...

Surgery, Ligament Reconstruction With S/l Crisillous Allograft
Feb 25, 2013

X ...

Procedure: LeFort One Or 1, 2P Osteotomy. How Is That Written?? Nm
Feb 17, 2010

xx ...

Pt Is Scheduled For A Distal Humeral Osteotomy
Jul 12, 2010

x ...

Do You Use All Capital Letters For SCARF Osteotomy?
Apr 19, 2011

I have a dr. who consistently says all capital letters for that.  I always thought it was just scarf because it had to do with the type of incision. ...

Tranpositional Capital Fragment Osteotomy
Feb 18, 2012

Tranpositional capital fragment osteotomy in rectus alignment with good sesamoid positioning noted.  The s/l "hyroid" demonstrates no evidence of displacement. Thank you ...

Capital Foramen (?) For Bunionectomy With Osteotomy
Apr 07, 2013

The _______ was displaced laterally, reducing the deformity, impacted, temporarily fixated, and then fixated permanently with the AO technique using the 2.4-mm cannulated Synthes screw.   Sounds like capital foramen? New podiatrist, unable to figure out. Need sleep so bad. Thanks so much in advance. ...

Metatarsal "tunnel" Syndrome
Jan 04, 2010

this is the diagnosis   s/l metatarsal "tunnel" syndrome with symptomatic accessory navicular, left foot   tia. ...

Scrotoplasty And Release Of ?
Apr 08, 2010

She says, "He had a MRSA infection after a surgery was done on March 2, 2010, to relieve his (sounds like) cord D and scrotoplasty. Help?? ...

Release The Hounds!!! I Like It So Much When They
Jun 11, 2015

I get reports from places in the world I've never even heard of.  Thanks, y'all, for clearing up all my work. ...