A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone interviewed and or accepted job with - Synernet

Posted: Oct 18, 2012

would like to know process?

Synernet - MultitaskingMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I had an interview with them. They seem like a very good company. Pay is a bit low at .07 CPL for straight transcription. They are not flexible as far as flexing time and if you want a day off, you need to ask almost a month in advance so they can cover you. If you get hired for 2nd or 3rd, there is little chance to switch to 1st and they let you know that right up front. They are smaller so if you don't like being lost in the crowd with one of the larger MTSOs, then you might consider them. Hope this helps!

Are you going to go for it - or stay put

[ In Reply To ..]
I have interview tomorrow. They sent over an overview of benefits and PTO and all, which seems good, although I do not live in Maine so would have to take out my own Fed and State taxes. The health insurance deducible was a bit high too. Did they give price of premiums? TIA

if you are not an IC they HAVE to take out Fed Taxes. - not state, but federal yes. SM

[ In Reply To ..]

How do they get away with that? or are you mistaken?
No. They specifically stated they pay Fed and State - Taxes for Maine employees only
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
If you are an employee they must pay required payroll taxes. nm - oldtimer
[ In Reply To ..]
My bad. They do pay Federal. But I will lhave - to pay State taxes myself
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Synernet - MultitaskingMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I stayed put because I require a certain amount of flexibility. I would have totally gone for it if they would have been able to work with me though.

7 cpl and NO spaces - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Actually they do pay for spaces on a - 65 character line with spaces

[ In Reply To ..]
I have it in writing

Yes, they definitely DO pay do spaces - nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Sorry, DO pay for spaces...nm - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Wordzexpressed - Anybody Interviewed Yet?
Sep 10, 2012

They posted over a week ago and someone said they had over 200 applicants.  I am anxious to find out if I will be one of the lucky ones.  Has anyone been interviewed yet?  If so, congrats! :) ...

Has Anyone Interviewed For A Medical
May 29, 2013

recently?  I have an interview tomorrow for a front desk position.  I haven't interviewed in 10 years and haven't held a front desk position in even longer.  I'm nervous!  Any tips/hints for the interview? ...

Interviewed With Nuance This Week
Oct 16, 2013

I filled out the application and took the test even though I knew I didn't want to work for them.  I have read this board enough to know that they are no better than the awful company I currently work for. I'm desperate to get out of my current job so I've been applying anywhere and everywhere with a "you never know" attitude. So I took the test and I didn't expect to hear back, but I got an email that I had passed the test. Ended up scheduling an interview, even though ...

Has Anyone Interviewed Via Yahoo For An MT Position With CHS
Jan 30, 2014

I applied for a job on mtjobs.com.  I received an email for an interview via yahoo.  They want to deposit $$ in an account for me to buy "supplies/software/etc" so I can start my MT job with them.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  I'm sensing scam...... ...

Anyone Interviewed With SOAP Transcription???
May 28, 2014

I have a interview Friday with SOAP Tanscription and wondered if anyone can tell me a little about what they look for/ ask in the interview. Thanks so much! ...

Interviewed With Accentus After Passing Their Testing
Sep 17, 2012

I interviewed with Accentus after passing their testing. The interview seemed to go just fine. The recruiter said I will need to have a second interview with the account manager, and b/c it would be a new account, this could take 1-2 weeks. It's closing in on a week, and I'm wondering if they are really going to call me back? Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks ...

SoftScript - Tested And Interviewed, Offered Job
Nov 15, 2012

Tested and interviewed, offered job.  No PTO until 2 years, then 1 week, then 2 weeks after 4 years?  Nothing is perfect, but that seems hairy.  Anyone work there who wants to comment?  Can you take a vacation with no pay every once in a while?  Any other comments from someone who works there? ...

Anyone Interviewed Recently With Soft Script And Found The
Oct 01, 2012

an isolated experience I had.  Maybe she was having a bad day?  I was just really turned off and think I will decline a position with them based on this experience.  Don't these companies realize the recruiter experience is the first face we see in your company?  Very disappointed here.  ...

Recently Interviewed With Superior Global Solutions
Jun 13, 2013

I recently interviewed for this company. Spoke with a recruiter and hiring manager. They were offering 2nd and 3rd shifts. They provide 12 PTO days per year to be used after the first 3 months, 401 K, and benefits. The accounts they offered me were 100% domestic; however, they do off-shore some of their other accounts. Both gals seemed very nice, but the pay is very low. They pay 0.38 cpl for VR edited lines and 0.83 cpl for transcribed lines with 90% of their work being VR editing. How can one ...

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 20, 2014

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! ...

I Accepted A Position And After
Jun 17, 2011

reading all the fine print, I don't want to work for the company....how should I go about telling them? I don't want to burn a bridge in case I become desperate for a job later on!! ...

I've Just Been Accepted To College!!
Oct 22, 2013

After going back and forth for two years, I finally decided to apply for college and I was accepted, yay me!!  Actually, I already have my Associate's degree, so this isn't my first time in college, but I feel like I've taken a huge step in my life and I was so excited I just wanted to share with my fellow MTs!  Just an FYI, after researching an endless amount of colleges, I chose WGU majoring in Health Informatics and am even considering my MBA there as well because the ...

Is Oversew An Accepted Word?
Jan 03, 2011

I see this listed in many dictionaries. I think it is okay. Should it be hyphenated? ...

Just Accepted A Position With Accentus
Apr 14, 2012

Hi everyone I just accepted a position with Accentus and I was wondering if there are any other folks here who work for them and how you like it ?? Thanks everyone ! ...

I Am An MT W/20 Yrs Exp (acute/clinic) Who Just Accepted
Aug 17, 2012

x ...

Help! I Just Was Accepted With A Co. That Pays 3CPL
Mar 17, 2014

for editing and 8CPL for regular transcription, though they say it's 95% editing.  The interviewer said this was the going rate.  REALLY?  Should I hold out and find a higher editing rate?  How do you make more than minimum wage with that?   ...

UNEMPLOYMENT - ACCEPTED OR DENIED??
Feb 22, 2015

(forgive me for posting this twice, but I am new here and I wanted it at the beginning of Nuance posts but somehow it ended up in the middle of an ongoing discussion - so I am attempting to repost here. )   Does anyone know the answer to this?? Our hospital is going with Nuance. We are being pressured to make a decision by this week as to whether we go with Nuance or accept the unemployment. Here is our question... I hope a few people answer this!!! Do ANY of you know anyone who did not a ...

What Is The Accepted Abbreviation For Subcutaneous?
Apr 17, 2015

I have a dictator who is very particular and says "sub hyphen q."  I've always been a little foggy on whether it is subcu, sub-q or always expand to subcutaneous.  Thanks! ...

Recently Accepted A Position With Spheris
Mar 23, 2010

I recently accepted a position with Spheris.  Does anyone work for Spheris?  Also do you know if you can use a laptop instead of their computer equipment that way I would not be cooped up in my home office all the time?  Thanks ...

Somone Below Said They Just Accepted A Position At Oracle....
Feb 20, 2014

Are they SERIOUSLY hiring again?!!! If so, that is outrageous.  There's not enough work for people now!  What the are they thinking? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - Accepted A Position With This Company?
Sep 09, 2010

Has anyone actually accepted a position with this company?  If so, would appreciate insight into what you think of the company.  I know the pay scale isn't all that great, but it's better than nothing at this point. ...

Accepted A Job Transcribing For Legal And Insurance Letters And Forms.
Mar 26, 2014

I applied for a job with a company and was hired.  The start pay is just okay, but increases as your line count increases and  I think this is a good way for me to get my foot in the door and experience with working with other types of transcription and jobs.  It is straight typing and involves insurance and legal matters and forms.  If anyone wants to know more about it, I will be happy to let you know.  I start in April.  ...

S/l "Accepted Insertion: Cecum"
Jan 20, 2010

transcribing a colonoscopy.  He says this right after he lists the instrument name, and it sounds like "accepted insertion cecum".  Thank you for any help! ...

Is "chemo" An Accepted Brief ?
Aug 06, 2010

Just wondering if "chemo" is dictated not in any headings or diagnoses, if it can be used? Can't seem to find it in the BOS and just wondering if that is an accepted slang term? Thanks ...