A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wordzexpressed - anybody interviewed yet? - mltm

Posted: Sep 10, 2012

They posted over a week ago and someone said they had over 200 applicants.  I am anxious to find out if I will be one of the lucky ones.  Has anyone been interviewed yet?  If so, congrats! :)

there was a posting on the co board last week - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
from the recruiter saying they had over 200 apps. In a previous recruitment, the recruiter had also stated that due to the amount of applications they receive at every job posting, they only take the first 10 in the order received and hire from those 10. She said they would be contacting people for interviews some time this week. I also applied, but it was four days before I saw the ad and probably will not be called. Give it another week, if you did not hear, you probably won't.

Wordzepressed - JW

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied on 9/1 from my email records. It was a week ago last Saturday and that was the first I saw the ad. I've been watching like a hawk. No interview and I felt I definitely qualified for it.

No - Edie

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied over two months ago. Not a peep since.

Similar Messages:

Is The Wordzexpressed Test Timed?
Nov 11, 2011

thank you. ...

Anyone Interviewed And Or Accepted Job With
Oct 18, 2012

would like to know process? ...

Has Anyone Interviewed For A Medical
May 29, 2013

recently?  I have an interview tomorrow for a front desk position.  I haven't interviewed in 10 years and haven't held a front desk position in even longer.  I'm nervous!  Any tips/hints for the interview? ...

Interviewed With Nuance This Week
Oct 16, 2013

I filled out the application and took the test even though I knew I didn't want to work for them.  I have read this board enough to know that they are no better than the awful company I currently work for. I'm desperate to get out of my current job so I've been applying anywhere and everywhere with a "you never know" attitude. So I took the test and I didn't expect to hear back, but I got an email that I had passed the test. Ended up scheduling an interview, even though ...

Has Anyone Interviewed Via Yahoo For An MT Position With CHS
Jan 30, 2014

I applied for a job on mtjobs.com.  I received an email for an interview via yahoo.  They want to deposit $$ in an account for me to buy "supplies/software/etc" so I can start my MT job with them.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  I'm sensing scam...... ...

Anyone Interviewed With SOAP Transcription???
May 28, 2014

I have a interview Friday with SOAP Tanscription and wondered if anyone can tell me a little about what they look for/ ask in the interview. Thanks so much! ...

Interviewed With Accentus After Passing Their Testing
Sep 17, 2012

I interviewed with Accentus after passing their testing. The interview seemed to go just fine. The recruiter said I will need to have a second interview with the account manager, and b/c it would be a new account, this could take 1-2 weeks. It's closing in on a week, and I'm wondering if they are really going to call me back? Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks ...

SoftScript - Tested And Interviewed, Offered Job
Nov 15, 2012

Tested and interviewed, offered job.  No PTO until 2 years, then 1 week, then 2 weeks after 4 years?  Nothing is perfect, but that seems hairy.  Anyone work there who wants to comment?  Can you take a vacation with no pay every once in a while?  Any other comments from someone who works there? ...

Anyone Interviewed Recently With Soft Script And Found The
Oct 01, 2012

an isolated experience I had.  Maybe she was having a bad day?  I was just really turned off and think I will decline a position with them based on this experience.  Don't these companies realize the recruiter experience is the first face we see in your company?  Very disappointed here.  ...

Recently Interviewed With Superior Global Solutions
Jun 13, 2013

I recently interviewed for this company. Spoke with a recruiter and hiring manager. They were offering 2nd and 3rd shifts. They provide 12 PTO days per year to be used after the first 3 months, 401 K, and benefits. The accounts they offered me were 100% domestic; however, they do off-shore some of their other accounts. Both gals seemed very nice, but the pay is very low. They pay 0.38 cpl for VR edited lines and 0.83 cpl for transcribed lines with 90% of their work being VR editing. How can one ...