A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ImedX/TransTech Holiday 2015 - AutismMommy

Posted: Dec 10, 2014

Has anyone heard anything about choosing holidays for 2015 with ImedX/TransTech?  Last year I remember getting the initial emails in October, but this year haven't seen or heard a thing...Seems kinda fishy...

shhhh!! they havent asked - i suspect

[ In Reply To ..]
They will not be asking because Imedx policy is different than TT was and no matter how much they say things are the same they clearly are NOT. Used to be if a holiday we had to work was on our day off we were to pick another day off that week but we are not supposed to do that anymore either.

My supervisor sent out the email regarding holidays last week. nm - Dazed and confused

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

So did mine, but I plan to stay Dazed and Confused and - ask no questions.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

hmmm - TTmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Been wondering also. Not a single word. The holidays tend to fall on my normal work days, so even if we have no "required" holiday work, I'll be signed on anyway. Not sure if the silence means we just work our normal schedules regardless of holiday or if it means we won't be working come New Year or if some other plan will be started. I'm starting to get used to the silence, but I don't really like it. I miss TT's normal way of doing business.

they've sent out the email 2x nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]

x2? - TTmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Clearly, not all of us got it. I'm part-time, so maybe there's something to that. Was full-time before.

x2 prob means both emails since they never - Know if it works. LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

x2 - anonMT

[ In Reply To ..]
FT here and have not received the email either...

yes, 2x - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It's possible that some of the account managers simply have not gotten around to sending out the request.

And, I also work part time.

Similar Messages:

IMEDx 2 Days Carry Over Holiday Pay
Nov 14, 2014

My friend says that DH of IMEDx a few weeks ago said that they can carry over 40 hours of holiday/sick/get a life pay to 2015. THEN, IMEDx today announces, 6 weeks before year's end, that only 2 days can roll over, and those must be used by end of March 2015. My question is this:  I highly doubt any Labor Board would allow them to do this 6 weeks before year's end. We all roll 4 to 6 days over, if we can get them, so that we have a shot at a good summer vacation. Now, it will be ...

TransTech/IMedX
Aug 28, 2014

i worked for IMedX after having my baby and the whole experience went poorly.  I see now they have merged with TransTech.  I'd like to give TransTech a try now that Danny is older,. but since they have merged with a company I have failed with, would I have a chance in hell to get hired?  Thank you! ...

ImedX Transtech Merger
Mar 05, 2014

I just realized something that hit me in the gut.  I so want to believe T in the conference call that nothing is going to change, 2 companies with mutual interest, blah, blah, blah.  She sounded so honest and confident in what she was saying.  Today I realized the FAQ sheet she provided on IMedX was very misleading.  She stated they are headquartered in Atlanta with 2 additional offices in Connecticut and Ohio.  She didn't mention (intentionally I can only imagine) ...

Imedx/TransTech Merger
Aug 12, 2014

An MT (or supervisor) was kind enough several days ago to come on this website and share the inside info she had about events occurring in the near future such as accounts, some of which I believe are accounts that support my family, going offshore.  I appreciate that MT very much stepping forward.  I and others have since asked some questions which have not been answered, maybe because the thread was several days old when the questions were asked or perhaps that MT hasn't come ba ...

Flunked IMedX - Could I Get Into TransTech
Sep 11, 2014

hi i either quit imedx or else got fired i needed a TAH BSO at the time and my health was poor. now that i am wanting to go back to work i see that these two cos have merged.  am i going to have trouble getting a transtech job due to a brief and unfortunate exp. at imedx? thanks for your help.  getting sick of living off my hub. -mae ...

Imedx Email, Used To Be Transtech.
Nov 03, 2014

I'm trying to set up email with Imedx. I've been on the phone twice with their help desk and finally they gave me the website to go to and to use my first initial and last name and he gave me the password to use until I changed it, but when I enter my name and the password, I get an error message. I tried the whole Imedx email, my first name, first initial and last name, got an error each time. Can someone please help me out here, so I don't have to call back as I had trouble u ...

TransTech Solutions Merging With IMedX....sm
Mar 03, 2014

Just found out my company of a year, TransTech in Houston, TX, is merging with iMedX.  I've been liking TransTech.  Plenty of work for the most part, decent pay as an employee.  Not crazy about the Fluency platform, but I can deal with it.  Anyway, just got email stating that not much is going to change despite merger.  TransTech is a smaller company that doesn't hire outside of U.S.  I'm pretty sure that iMedX operates globally.  A shame if this ...

Account That TransTech/Imedx Just Lost
Dec 09, 2014

We were told it went to a competitor and that the client just decided to move in a different direction.  Can anyone verify this to be truth?  Or did it really go to India and we are just being told it went to a competitor.  Also, does anyone know how many MTs are going to have to be dispersed amongst other primary accounts? ...

Superior Global And TransTech Acquired By IMedx
Jul 22, 2014

Has anyone else heard about these deals?  ...

SoftScript Reviews For 2015
Feb 07, 2015

Can anyone provide what it's like to work for this company?  Do they have enough work, benefits, etc.  Thank you ...

2015 MLS Hiring Bonaza
Feb 12, 2015

Anyone else on here get the email that Nuance wants copied and posted to social media?   "Choose your own rate of pay on our compensation grid." There is no way I would recommend this place to anyone.   "Sky's the limit!"  What is the deduction in pay for that error? ...

So, Now That They Delayed ICD-10. I Guess A New 2015 ICD-9 Book Will Be On The Way?
Mar 31, 2014

What exactly is their reasoning behind making all the hospitals and other places put their coders through the expense and headache of trying to learn ICD-10 if they keep pushing it back?  Come on already! So, I guess another ICD-9 book will be out in October? ...

Hoping To Start Nursing In 2015 At 35
Nov 20, 2014

Hoping to start a nursing program.  I am 35 and have been a medical transcriptionist since graduating from high school.  I would like to eventually obtain a Master's in nursing.  I have been planning this for a while (almost two years), but I've been really nervous, so I have kind of put things off.  I think one thing I'm nervous about is it is my first time going to college.  I was trained for medical transcription at a technical school while still in hig ...

New Minimum Wage Increases For 2015
Dec 31, 2014

Just curious about this as the new increases in some states are more than what a lot of MTs make hourly, i.e. Seattle, Washington, $15.00 an hour.  This won't affect me personally, but I wonder how MTSOs will be handling this situation.  If an employee is paid on production but is an employee and not an IC, if she lives in Washington or another state where minimum wage is higher than what she is producing, how does an MTSO handle this? ...

Google Paul Ricci 2015 And Look At The
May 27, 2015

to be cut. Right up there, global labor optimization and workforce reductions. "We've initiated a more formal program targeted to deliver $125 million in expense reductions by the end of FY '16. This initiative includes reduction to services and products from third parties, real estate site consolidation, streamlining management layers and global labor optimization, including workforce reductions. The program is already delivering measurable results." ...

Using The Little Search Button Above, Type In The Date 2015-03-05 And Find The Post
Apr 01, 2015

The text of this post explains why it is never, ever, ever safe to utilize the email function associated with this board. Nuance really wishes this truth-telling forum would just go away, but all they are really capable of doing is blocking your computer's access to it. And yes, they do it even on computers that you personally own, not just the ones they provide. Their favorite ploy is to come on here posing as a very helpful MT and innocently suggesting, "I'm not really comfortable po ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

LOL! I Just Heard March 31, 2015 Is "Quit Your Crappy Job" Day!
Dec 03, 2014

I'm not even kidding ... there is actually a "day" for quitting our crappy job.  Here's our chance, guys! ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Does Anyone Know For Sure About Holiday Pay?
Apr 04, 2010

higher line rate, but I can not find anything about either holidays or line rate on MQ Central.  I assumed Easter would be considered a holiday. ...

Holiday Pay?
Dec 31, 2010

Is either today or tomorrow's work paid at holiday pay rate?  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance for any responses and Happy New Year to everyone. ...

Does DSG Have Holiday Pay?
Jun 03, 2011

Just wondering....Does DSG provide holiday pay in addition to vacation PTO? ...

16 CPL Holiday Pay?
Nov 23, 2011

Which companies pay this rate for holiday lines? Mine only pays 0.13. Thanks, Reader ...

Holiday Pay...sm
Dec 30, 2011

Here's the deal...my company says if/when you work a holiday, they will give you the equivalent hours in PTO to use later on (you work 8, you get 8 PTO).  I checked with my state's DOL, and they said absolutely incorrect. You must be an exempt salaried employee for them to do this. They must pay regular employees cash money. The DOL also said that unless the company is a licensed health care facility in my state, which they are not--they only contract with ...

MM Holiday Pay?
Jun 08, 2012

15 PTOs full time per year. Do we get Memorial Day or any holidays on top of that? If I look hard enough I could probably see it in all the paperwork, but it is Friday and I am lazy. Thank you very much! ...

How Many Of You Who Had NJA Over The Holiday
Sep 03, 2013

weekend claimed "release from work without pay" on Remedy? I did. ...

Do We Get Holiday Pay For
Nov 11, 2013

x ...

Holiday Pay -
May 26, 2014

I generally work every holiday, and most of the time the work is rather low, but today it has been rather brisk.  Thinking that I might actually make a decent wage today, I was trying to remember how our holiday pay was set up or if Memorial Day was counted as one of their "holdidays."  After searching my own files as well as ENRICH I finally found it:  It is.  We get the enormous increase of.... wait for it....  25%!  Wow.  So, for editing that's just ar ...

So Much For Holiday Pay
Jul 04, 2014

So here I am, on a holiday, OOW on all my accounts.  So much for that so-called holiday pay.  ...