A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransTech/IMedX - tammy

Posted: Aug 28, 2014

i worked for IMedX after having my baby and the whole experience went poorly.  I see now they have merged with TransTech.  I'd like to give TransTech a try now that Danny is older,. but since they have merged with a company I have failed with, would I have a chance in hell to get hired?  Thank you!

Similar Messages:

ImedX Transtech Merger
Mar 05, 2014

I just realized something that hit me in the gut.  I so want to believe T in the conference call that nothing is going to change, 2 companies with mutual interest, blah, blah, blah.  She sounded so honest and confident in what she was saying.  Today I realized the FAQ sheet she provided on IMedX was very misleading.  She stated they are headquartered in Atlanta with 2 additional offices in Connecticut and Ohio.  She didn't mention (intentionally I can only imagine) ...

Imedx/TransTech Merger
Aug 12, 2014

An MT (or supervisor) was kind enough several days ago to come on this website and share the inside info she had about events occurring in the near future such as accounts, some of which I believe are accounts that support my family, going offshore.  I appreciate that MT very much stepping forward.  I and others have since asked some questions which have not been answered, maybe because the thread was several days old when the questions were asked or perhaps that MT hasn't come ba ...

Flunked IMedX - Could I Get Into TransTech
Sep 11, 2014

hi i either quit imedx or else got fired i needed a TAH BSO at the time and my health was poor. now that i am wanting to go back to work i see that these two cos have merged.  am i going to have trouble getting a transtech job due to a brief and unfortunate exp. at imedx? thanks for your help.  getting sick of living off my hub. -mae ...

Imedx Email, Used To Be Transtech.
Nov 03, 2014

I'm trying to set up email with Imedx. I've been on the phone twice with their help desk and finally they gave me the website to go to and to use my first initial and last name and he gave me the password to use until I changed it, but when I enter my name and the password, I get an error message. I tried the whole Imedx email, my first name, first initial and last name, got an error each time. Can someone please help me out here, so I don't have to call back as I had trouble u ...

TransTech Solutions Merging With IMedX....sm
Mar 03, 2014

Just found out my company of a year, TransTech in Houston, TX, is merging with iMedX.  I've been liking TransTech.  Plenty of work for the most part, decent pay as an employee.  Not crazy about the Fluency platform, but I can deal with it.  Anyway, just got email stating that not much is going to change despite merger.  TransTech is a smaller company that doesn't hire outside of U.S.  I'm pretty sure that iMedX operates globally.  A shame if this ...

Account That TransTech/Imedx Just Lost
Dec 09, 2014

We were told it went to a competitor and that the client just decided to move in a different direction.  Can anyone verify this to be truth?  Or did it really go to India and we are just being told it went to a competitor.  Also, does anyone know how many MTs are going to have to be dispersed amongst other primary accounts? ...

ImedX/TransTech Holiday 2015
Dec 10, 2014

Has anyone heard anything about choosing holidays for 2015 with ImedX/TransTech?  Last year I remember getting the initial emails in October, but this year haven't seen or heard a thing...Seems kinda fishy... ...

Superior Global And TransTech Acquired By IMedx
Jul 22, 2014

Has anyone else heard about these deals?  ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

TRANSTECH PAY
Nov 10, 2009

Anybody know what the pay is for transtech, VR and standard?  I am looking at applying. TIA ...

Transtech Rad
Nov 17, 2009

Anyone working at Transtech care to share whether there radiology accounts pay better than there acute care?  I currently work for them on acute care.  Thanks! ...

TransTech'ers, Is It Getting Any Better
Jan 25, 2010

nm ...

TransTech QA
Sep 04, 2010

Hi there fellow TT MTs:)  Do any of you ever have trouble with QA at TT.  Lately, I have been afraid to send anything in for correction, particularly 1 person, who dissects my reports down to crossing my Ts and dotting my Is.   I know she is probably just doing her job well, and I know being in QA is a hard job, but this is getting depressing. I am not a newbie by any means, and I know my job well.  Not criticizing here, just a little perplexed I guess.  Thanks everyone! ...

TransTech VR
Jun 22, 2011

Just wondering if you can do exclusively VR or exclusively traditional?  I thought it was mandatory that both be done, but I want to be sure. Do you like the ExText platform? ...

Does Anyone Know About TransTech?
Nov 06, 2010

Does anyone know about TransTech? ...

Has Anyone Gotten A TransTech W2 Yet?
Jan 27, 2011

nm ...

To MT Looking/TransTech
Mar 08, 2012

I started a new thread because I noticed your question about TransTech waaaay down at the bottom of the page and with no responses yet, so here goes... In my personal experience, nothing has changed from the older posts.  Even today, I have 4 accounts and I'm currently waiting for work to come into my queue.  If you can get in with TransTech as a favorite, you can make BIG money doing 98% OP notes (about 30,000 lines per pay period).  But, if you're just a regular, ...

Anything New At TransTech????
Jul 19, 2012

Usually there are lots of posts here about TT.  Just wondering what is going on now.  I was hired and supposed to start work there, but could not work with satellite.  For some reason, the EditScript would not come up.  So I got rid of satellite and had Verizon Wireless installed.  So far this is working pretty good.  Much better than satellite -- knock on wood.  Hopefully I can start working again.  ...

Last Day At TransTech
Jul 31, 2012

I've been with TT for about 6 years but was recently offered an in house job at 4x the pay and really great benefits. I have to say I really enjoyed working for TT other than the times of low volume and I would recommend them. Things have changed for me and I can't turn down this opportunity but I do wish them well. ...

Transtech ?
Oct 22, 2012

Does anyone know if they hire part time?  I know I have seen comments about them running out of work, but that seems to be a common thing among most of the companies anymore.  ...

Anyone Know Anything About TransTech?
Mar 18, 2013

I was recently hired by Transtech, just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?  I was very excited to get a job offer, but was a little nervous when the recruiter started explaining what to do when work was slow or there was no work.  AT 4.5 cpl for VR, the last thing I need is long periods of no work.  Anyone with experience with them? ...

All Right How About TransTech
Jul 10, 2013

I have got to find something new and unfortunately have to go with a company who hires employees/has benefits. ...

TransTech Changes?
Sep 30, 2014

I am no longer working for TransTech but just wondering if there have been any changes since merger yet?  Any anticipated?   I maybe should not have quit so soon....any suggestions?  ...

Transtech
Oct 07, 2014

Wondering if anyone knows anything about or has worked for a company called Transtech? Thanks in advance! ...

TransTech, If You're Hiring
Oct 13, 2009

some part-timers anyway, why not offer weekends to part-timers and offer some Mon-Fri shifts for the experienced full-time MTs you're trying to get.....  That's about the only way you're going to get many experienced quality MTs.  And there are always plenty of MTs looking for part-time weekend work as a 2nd job.  ...

Info On TransTech Please?
Oct 14, 2009

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Axolotl Or Transtech
Oct 31, 2009

Could somebody give me some info on these two companies, i.e., pay, benefits, work flow steadiness, management, etc.?  Thank's in advance! ...

Transtech - Any Bad Or Good?
Nov 19, 2009

what is transtech like? any bad or good? ...