A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

now telling me unable to reach sever!!!!!!!!!! - ea

Posted: May 14, 2013

nm

Yup, me too. NM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

DQS back up - NY MT

[ In Reply To ..]
The system is back up!

Similar Messages:

Still Not In...Unable To Reach Server
Nov 11, 2013

NM ...

UNABLE TO REACH THE SERVER
Jun 02, 2015

Any one else? ...

Fluency Down?!? Unable To Reach Server. Anyone Else.
Sep 25, 2014

x ...

Fluency Unable To Reach Server?
May 31, 2015

I know there was scheduled maintenance until 4 a.m. Eastern time.  I'm sick and up at 3 am CST...putting in for downtime!  ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Fluency? Unable To Reach Server...
Feb 25, 2014

Rec'd error code while working and unable to download and to log out. Now getting message unable to reach server.  System down?  ...

"Unable To Reach Server" When I Log In For Shift
Nov 27, 2014

You're kidding ... right?  :( ...

System Down? "Unable To Reach The Server"
Jan 22, 2015

Reports unable to upload and was forced to exit the program.  Now "unable to reach the server".  Anyone else?   ...

Does Anyone Else Have Days Where You Just Want To Reach Through
Dec 27, 2009

your monitor and deck a dictator?  I am getting the same 3 or 4 docs, over and over today.  They are all your run-in-the-mill dictators, dictate too fast and slur a bit, but I can usually deal with them and it does not bother me much.  Today, I don't know if it is me or them, but they are just TERRIBLE!  They all seem to be slurring much worse than normal, talking even faster than usual through the entire document, and now they all seem to be yawning and they continue to ...

How Long Does It Take To Reach 300 To 400 Lph On ASR? Sm
Mar 11, 2010

I have been doing this for a month and I still cannot get past about 225 an hour.  I am either doing things wrong in my opinion or this is for the birds and I should just go back to straight typing!  Any help?  Thanks ...

Ever Wish You Could Reach Through Your Headseat
May 18, 2010

and choke the idiot on the other end?  I have this guy who has spent the last 4 minutes saying, Let me restate that...Go back...Wait..yeah. Uh, no... Let me go back.  Stopped talking for a few seconds and then started almost completely from the beginning.  Then he said, I think I already said that, so don't... THEN to someone else in the room, he says,  Yeah, but if don't, they type it like 5 times.  They probably will anyway. I am so steamed!  Who i ...

If I Could Reach Through The Phone, Id Smack Ya
Jun 19, 2012

x ...

Does Support Have Fewer Hours Now? I Can't Reach Them. NM
Aug 12, 2010

No message ...

Good Thing I Can't Reach Through This Computer
Apr 27, 2014

I would strangle this female doc..I HAVE to have 99.7% accuracy and you have to dictate so freaking fast you cannot even give me the courtesy to complete a word much less a sentence..take your report full of blanks..Im done. I refuse to go into the repository and assume you are saying what is in there. Not gonna happen..And Ill keep sending them through until you figure out how to speak and give me some common courtesy. ...

Anyone Else Get The Email Telling You How Much
May 07, 2012

They are tracking every key movement while you're in docqscribe and sending it as incentive to help you produce more..Well you got me with a week where my internet was messed up bad,,,so all I can do is go up from here...No warning, they are just watching...I dont like being watched...Applied for a transcription job in a docs office,  if the money is right, Im outta here... ...

After Just Telling Us MT Will Never Make What They Used To And Will
Oct 16, 2012

they dont mention in the ad no pay increased and never making a living wage. ...

Those Telling You MT Is In Demand
Mar 18, 2013

Please don't listen to those telling you that MT is in demand. Those are either schools. or recruiters who work for MTSOs. I suppose we could twist this to mean that MTs are still needed, but what they don't tell you is that the pay is horrendous these days. That being said, if one still chooses to do it, go in with your eyes WIDE OPEN and remember these posts......   ...

Should I Bother Telling My TSM About This...
May 08, 2015

In FIESA I was corrected for, but didn't lose points for,  leaving out the word "of" after the word "off," as I learned in transcription school that it is not correct to say "off of," you just need to say "off." Should I tell my TSM to mention this to the QA person or does no one care since I didn't lose any points? I have also seen blanks in reports that this QA person added to my reports for words that I know I typed correctly because I am very familiar with my accounts and have ...

Shouldn't AHDI Be Telling MQ
Mar 02, 2010

this is a very dangerous thing to do for patient care? ...

Emdat Shuts Down W/o Me Telling It To?
Aug 03, 2010

Yesterday when I logged in to type in Emdat I could get a report started and then Emdat just shut down.  I logged back in and it closed itself again without me telling it to.  I was working fine Friday at the end of my shift.  I don't understand what is going on with it this week.  I can't call the Emdat help because I do not have long distance on my home phone.  I emailed them but they didn't know how to help me.  This is very frustrating.  I CA ...

Oh Goodie! I Just Got An E-mail Telling Me
Jan 19, 2011

how many times I clicked the mouse while doing ASR last week and how many minutes I was idle in a document.  Gee, could it be that I was looking up a word or checking on a previously dictated document in order to complete the document I was working on in order to produce a good report with no holes? If I want to click my mouse I'll click my mouse! Oh yes, the good news is the e-mail said that I could attend an online class so I can learn how to be more productive and use the "hot ...

Is It Just Me, Or Is Anyone Else Tired Of All Of These SS Emails Telling Us About Our Sm
Jan 27, 2011

obligations to them --WHAT ABOUT THEIR OBLIGATIONS TO US?!!  I still see that "plenty of work TODAY" ad and it makes my blood boil.   I have an email formulated regarding this subject with plans to send to my PM and possibly copy it to the VP of operations, although I am not sure it will do any good.  At this point, though, it seems there is nothing left to lose.  They need to address this issue and explain why they have no work for the current employees yet continue to ...

Another Report Telling Me How Unproductive I Am At ASR
Oct 14, 2011

And how I need to do more, more, more.  You're welcome MedQ (not) ...

Got Booted Off And Now Telling Me I Am Logged In
Nov 18, 2012

and can't log in until I log off elsewhere???? Anybody else??   ...

Doctors Telling Me Where To Punctuate
Mar 21, 2015

I just love to get dictators (not all ESL either) who can't put a proper English sentence together telling me where to use commas, semi-colons, etc.  85% of the time they're incorrect and I want to drive to the hospital and shout at them to TAKE AN ENGLISH CLASS ! ...

I Am So Sick Of ASR IT Telling Me The Software Will Learn!
Apr 26, 2013

It used to be you could file a ticket regarding a word, format or phrase and IT would fix it. Now, all I get is an email stating that the speech engine will learn it from all the MTs' corrections. I even presented them with proof MTs were editing a particular item correctly, and I got the same email! With that particular email, I was told to contact my TSM if there was still that problem. ...

Why Are Some CCM's Telling Those Laid Off That It's ALL Part Timers?
Aug 17, 2013

I am part time 24 hours and not a peep out of my CCM/TSM/whatever she is yet.  I would think I would be first in line because she is always giving me a hard time about my hours and my pause time, etc.  Is it still coming?  If not, why are they lying? ...

Do Your Fingers Reach In The Manner Described In The Latest Productivity Hint Email?
Oct 15, 2013

I must have much smaller hands, because I cannot reach the keys in the manner described for the right hand. Unfortunately, I already use the other tips and use the right + left hand for shortcuts, and only thing that makes any difference is the quality of the output. I don't use the DQS expander. Can you put heading formatting short cuts in it, i.e., heading + hightlight + Ctl H? I use the old program Short Cut instead. I could put the old style heading formatting codes (/>), but I ...

How Many Out There No Longer Take Pride In Telling People What You Do For A Living?
May 08, 2010

x ...

Well, I'm Really Tired Of New POD Scheduler's Emails Telling Us How Many People She Has To
Dec 01, 2014

How Long You Think It Took For Zylo Suits To Send Email Telling
Jan 13, 2012

x ...