A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another report telling me how unproductive I am at ASR - Duh

Posted: Oct 14, 2011

And how I need to do more, more, more.  You're welcome MedQ (not)

I got one of those too - MQer

[ In Reply To ..]
Tried to find my last one so I could compare, but evidently threw it away which I'll do with the new one also. All they want, more work, less pay.

Not quite sure why we all just dont - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Send it right back to them saying "EXACTLY.... YOUR ASR IS SO UNPRODUCTIVE, IT NEVER LEARNS AS YOU ALL SAY IT WILL, AND IT TAKES TWICE AS LONG TO DO A REPORT THAN TO JUST STRAIGHT TYPE IT! SO TAKE THIS GARBAGE OUT WHERE IT BELONGS!"

send it back - verla

[ In Reply To ..]
Amen to that.

Can I just ask what the - heck is this for?

[ In Reply To ..]
I mean, seriously! What can I compare my count to? What can I compare my mouse clicks to? Who the heck cares if I use my mouse as long as I am getting their required lines in and at the required accuracy?

I would love to know what the pay the person to sit and do this crap all day. Bunch of flippin geniuses at this place, hey?

I think before they cut our pay any more, they 'otta get rid of the useless jobs, like this and the poor fool calling everyone who has quit to ask why.

what the heck is this for - verla

[ In Reply To ..]
Double and triple AMEN to that!!

I don't work for MedQuist, however - nina

[ In Reply To ..]
I do work on the eScription voice recognition. Several of us find it easier to just type the reports than to sort through all the VR crap. So, our supervisor told us if we think we can type the report quicker, then delete the VR and type it. So, that's what we most of the time. You should give it a try, you might be surprised by your line counts. We used to get those productivity reports too, but we ignore them and just keep doing what we are doing.

Report measuring my productivity - BH

[ In Reply To ..]

I haven't gotten these reports for a while now. They measured quite a few things. They transferred me to 3 new accounts, and then asked if I was interested in a 4th. When I asked where it was, the CCM said I was assigned that account too now. I'm sorry I asked. Now after trying to get used to these doctors, and trying to get OLC help and nobody answering, then now I get a report rating me on productivity.

Stupid me!!! - Former MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to get those reports too. Stupid me, I kept improving. As a reward my pay got cut twice cuz I was not in line with industry average. After my account went away mysteriously one morning I left 2 days later...

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Get The Email Telling You How Much
May 07, 2012

They are tracking every key movement while you're in docqscribe and sending it as incentive to help you produce more..Well you got me with a week where my internet was messed up bad,,,so all I can do is go up from here...No warning, they are just watching...I dont like being watched...Applied for a transcription job in a docs office,  if the money is right, Im outta here... ...

After Just Telling Us MT Will Never Make What They Used To And Will
Oct 16, 2012

they dont mention in the ad no pay increased and never making a living wage. ...

Those Telling You MT Is In Demand
Mar 18, 2013

Please don't listen to those telling you that MT is in demand. Those are either schools. or recruiters who work for MTSOs. I suppose we could twist this to mean that MTs are still needed, but what they don't tell you is that the pay is horrendous these days. That being said, if one still chooses to do it, go in with your eyes WIDE OPEN and remember these posts......   ...

Should I Bother Telling My TSM About This...
May 08, 2015

In FIESA I was corrected for, but didn't lose points for,  leaving out the word "of" after the word "off," as I learned in transcription school that it is not correct to say "off of," you just need to say "off." Should I tell my TSM to mention this to the QA person or does no one care since I didn't lose any points? I have also seen blanks in reports that this QA person added to my reports for words that I know I typed correctly because I am very familiar with my accounts and have ...

Shouldn't AHDI Be Telling MQ
Mar 02, 2010

this is a very dangerous thing to do for patient care? ...

Emdat Shuts Down W/o Me Telling It To?
Aug 03, 2010

Yesterday when I logged in to type in Emdat I could get a report started and then Emdat just shut down.  I logged back in and it closed itself again without me telling it to.  I was working fine Friday at the end of my shift.  I don't understand what is going on with it this week.  I can't call the Emdat help because I do not have long distance on my home phone.  I emailed them but they didn't know how to help me.  This is very frustrating.  I CA ...

Oh Goodie! I Just Got An E-mail Telling Me
Jan 19, 2011

how many times I clicked the mouse while doing ASR last week and how many minutes I was idle in a document.  Gee, could it be that I was looking up a word or checking on a previously dictated document in order to complete the document I was working on in order to produce a good report with no holes? If I want to click my mouse I'll click my mouse! Oh yes, the good news is the e-mail said that I could attend an online class so I can learn how to be more productive and use the "hot ...

Is It Just Me, Or Is Anyone Else Tired Of All Of These SS Emails Telling Us About Our Sm
Jan 27, 2011

obligations to them --WHAT ABOUT THEIR OBLIGATIONS TO US?!!  I still see that "plenty of work TODAY" ad and it makes my blood boil.   I have an email formulated regarding this subject with plans to send to my PM and possibly copy it to the VP of operations, although I am not sure it will do any good.  At this point, though, it seems there is nothing left to lose.  They need to address this issue and explain why they have no work for the current employees yet continue to ...

Got Booted Off And Now Telling Me I Am Logged In
Nov 18, 2012

and can't log in until I log off elsewhere???? Anybody else??   ...

Doctors Telling Me Where To Punctuate
Mar 21, 2015

I just love to get dictators (not all ESL either) who can't put a proper English sentence together telling me where to use commas, semi-colons, etc.  85% of the time they're incorrect and I want to drive to the hospital and shout at them to TAKE AN ENGLISH CLASS ! ...

I Am So Sick Of ASR IT Telling Me The Software Will Learn!
Apr 26, 2013

It used to be you could file a ticket regarding a word, format or phrase and IT would fix it. Now, all I get is an email stating that the speech engine will learn it from all the MTs' corrections. I even presented them with proof MTs were editing a particular item correctly, and I got the same email! With that particular email, I was told to contact my TSM if there was still that problem. ...

Now Telling Me Unable To Reach Sever!!!!!!!!!!
May 14, 2013

nm ...

Why Are Some CCM's Telling Those Laid Off That It's ALL Part Timers?
Aug 17, 2013

I am part time 24 hours and not a peep out of my CCM/TSM/whatever she is yet.  I would think I would be first in line because she is always giving me a hard time about my hours and my pause time, etc.  Is it still coming?  If not, why are they lying? ...

How Many Out There No Longer Take Pride In Telling People What You Do For A Living?
May 08, 2010

x ...

Well, I'm Really Tired Of New POD Scheduler's Emails Telling Us How Many People She Has To
Dec 01, 2014

How Long You Think It Took For Zylo Suits To Send Email Telling
Jan 13, 2012

x ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

This Is America Where People Are Important - Not COWS! So Stop Telling Me I Have "inactive"
May 16, 2012

Pea Brain Resident, Telling Me Comma, Space, Space,
Feb 15, 2011

Really, shouldn't he be more concerned about the content of the report rather than telling me where to put periods and commas and spaces.  You know I just never would have figured that one out without him! ...

Overheard A Doctor Telling Another Doctor...
Oct 15, 2010

20 years ago when the DRG's hit the hospitals, one  was complaing to the other... "they treat doctors like a bunch of old dogs now".  Well, that's how  MTs are being treated now.  Why on God's green earth do the MT services require all MT's to work at least one weekend day every week (Friday's and Monday's  don't count). Every ad I see on the Job Seeker board requires weekends.  Are they sadistic or something.  Why do we put u ...

VR Pay Per Report
Nov 26, 2009

I interview with a company and they pay per report for VR.  I haven't heard anyone talking that.  They pay 60 to 70 cents per report.  Is this good?  Feedback is appreciated.  Thanks guys!! ...

OR Report
Dec 10, 2009

Left injection with a (s/l arististan) and lidocaine. ...

I Am In SA5. Who Does My CCM Report To? Nm
Dec 15, 2009

EP Report
Jan 31, 2010

Review of her s/l EP report.  She did have a dual-chamber Medtronic Versa DR generator placed.  Anyone know what an EP report stands for?  ...

Report Look Up
Mar 11, 2010

My employee DEP number would never work.  Supervisor gave me a number (?) to use.  Now it says it has been "disabled" and to "contact system administrator."  Another winner MQ. ...

Why Not Report Them To The FTC?
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the link below.   Report their business practices: 1.  Failing to provide work for current employees while advertising for MORE employees. 2.  Failing to communicate. 3.  Making impossible standards for you to make your requirements and keep your hours without any work and forcing you to use your PTO. 4.  Management failing and outright refusing to respond to you. 5.  Squeezing your pay and benefit rates down in a consistent manner.   ht ...

Pay For Rad Report
Sep 09, 2010

Is $1.10 per rad report the going rate?  I have no idea at all whether this is decent pay.  Anyone know? ...

Op Report Help
Dec 11, 2010

The cephalic vein was identified and the ____ then developed distally to the deltoid attachment to the humerus.  (s/l "center")  Is that correct?? Also, Patient tolerated the procedure well and returned to _____ in satisfactory condition. (s/l "her room") Is that correct?? New at op reports so struggling a little. Thanks for the help. ...

The Use Of A Or An In A Report.
Dec 24, 2010

Can anyone state the rule for proper usage of a or an?  I know you use "a" when the noun you are referring to begins with a consonant and use "an" when the noun you are referring to begins with a vowel.  However, is there a rule that applies to usage of a or an when it pertains to the below?  This is an 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia - OR This is a 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia.  Thanks, bfp ...

MRI Report
Jan 25, 2011

(Patient with history of brain tumor.)  There are postsurgical changes with S/L some goliosis or subgoliosus  noted involving the caudal aspect of the anterior right temporal lobe extending from the right aspect of the suprasellar cistern. Thank you in advance... ...