A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Got booted off and now telling me I am logged in - elsewhere

Posted: Nov 18, 2012

and can't log in until I log off elsewhere???? Anybody else??

DEPNow and DQS not accessible - alphamt

[ In Reply To ..]
Me too. Time for a break and will call Support in 30 min if not on line yet. Thanks for posting!!

DEP Now is still green. - Apparently we are the only ones realizing there is

[ In Reply To ..]
a problem!

:0)

Well if tech support is anything like - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Habib that I called to install the program on a new computer,,I wouldnt hold my breath waiting..He started the install and then sounded like he got condfused, put me on hold and I finished installing it myself..he came back on and said OK its done..Yea really, I kind of know that I did the button pushing.

Similar Messages:

BOOTED OUT AGAIN
Oct 07, 2010

Now got "session time over" message and booted me out of the SAME report I was trying to finish before !!!!!  Think I might "retire" early! ...

Anyone Else Just Get Booted Off?
Feb 17, 2011

Or is it just me? ...

Anybody Else Get Booted Out Of DQS
Mar 31, 2011

am I the only one? ...

Anyone Else Just Get Booted From DQS? Nm
Apr 14, 2011

nm ...

Just Booted Out Of DQS, Anybody Else?
Apr 16, 2011

there is an hour left until the scheduled maintenance.  Anybody else?  Its still trying to upload a job after it booted me out.  ...

Anybody Else Just Get Booted Off DQS
Sep 19, 2011

Can't get DQS, DQM, DEP now, nada. ...

I Just Got Booted Out Of DQS And Keep Getting Error
Nov 06, 2010

Keep getting "user profile failed to load."  On the status page the light is green.  Anyone else having any problems? ...

Anybody Just Get Booted Off The System? Nm
Sep 11, 2011

nm ...

Getting Booted Out Of System
Oct 07, 2014

Hope it's not going down again.  Slow downloading jobs, audio playing before job downloads, etc.... ...

Anybody Else Keep Getting Logged Out Of
Nov 03, 2010

Just started this morning.  I'll be in the middle of a report and it says my session time is up and logs me out.  What the???? ...

Can't Get Logged In
Jan 01, 2012

Being a holiday, I can't find anyone just yet to help me, but has anyone else had difficulty logging into olf eTransplus software (now with Medquist) to work???  TIA ...

Anyone Else Get Logged Out Of DQS?
Mar 25, 2012

Got a pop up that said my login time expired, and then it logged me out. I was almost finished with the job. Fortunately it gave me the same job and it had a recovery file. ...

I Am Now Logged Into DQS 7
Jun 08, 2012

downloading jobs now for a while with no jobs showing up.   Does that mean there are no jobs, or is  something wrong with it?   ...

Couldn't Get In, Now Saying I'm Logged In Elsewhere
Oct 07, 2010

x ...

Just Logged Off For The Last Time!
Jun 12, 2015

After 15 years with this company, I clocked out for the final time, gave my notice yesterday afternoon, and it feels so good. At the age of 49, I want you all to know, you are never too old to find something new.  I found a job with the Federal Govt.  It takes time, but be patient and apply for anything that sounds interesting to you, you'd be surprised at how many jobs there are available that you are qualified to do.  I have even found some transcription jobs available in ...

I Logged In To Find NJA This Morning.
Apr 14, 2010

WHAT IS GOING ON??? I have gotten NJA more often than I've worked for the past 2 weeks.  I can't go on like this anymore. I've been applying for other transcription companies all along, but today I have officially started looking outside my home.  The local hospital for starters, and then on from there. Where is all the work? ...

Got Logged Out Of DQS Saying I Am Not Scheduled To Work
May 19, 2010

Has this happened to anyone else today? I am scheduled to work and I was told I am restricted from accessing DQS ...

Hahahahahaha! I Just Logged Of Nuance
Jan 28, 2013

one day about a month ago and never logged back on.  I didn't give notice.  I didn't tell anybody I was quitting.  I just logged off and stopped typing. A week later, I got an e-mail that I had 3 Major errors.  Hmm...okay. This week, I got a paycheck from them.  ...

Just Logged In To The New RecordsOne Site.....sm
Oct 01, 2014

All my accounts are still there?  WTF? ...

Do I Stay Logged Into Fluency
Oct 06, 2014

I figured it would just start working when the system comes up, that way I won't lose my last job? ...

DQS Down - Staying Logged In To Schedule Source
Jan 13, 2010

so I can document my down time and get paid.     ...

Haven't Logged On To Intranet For So Long, I Can't Remember UN Or PW...any Help On What We
Sep 27, 2013

nm ...

Anyone Else Get The Email Telling You How Much
May 07, 2012

They are tracking every key movement while you're in docqscribe and sending it as incentive to help you produce more..Well you got me with a week where my internet was messed up bad,,,so all I can do is go up from here...No warning, they are just watching...I dont like being watched...Applied for a transcription job in a docs office,  if the money is right, Im outta here... ...

After Just Telling Us MT Will Never Make What They Used To And Will
Oct 16, 2012

they dont mention in the ad no pay increased and never making a living wage. ...

Those Telling You MT Is In Demand
Mar 18, 2013

Please don't listen to those telling you that MT is in demand. Those are either schools. or recruiters who work for MTSOs. I suppose we could twist this to mean that MTs are still needed, but what they don't tell you is that the pay is horrendous these days. That being said, if one still chooses to do it, go in with your eyes WIDE OPEN and remember these posts......   ...

Should I Bother Telling My TSM About This...
May 08, 2015

In FIESA I was corrected for, but didn't lose points for,  leaving out the word "of" after the word "off," as I learned in transcription school that it is not correct to say "off of," you just need to say "off." Should I tell my TSM to mention this to the QA person or does no one care since I didn't lose any points? I have also seen blanks in reports that this QA person added to my reports for words that I know I typed correctly because I am very familiar with my accounts and have ...

Shouldn't AHDI Be Telling MQ
Mar 02, 2010

this is a very dangerous thing to do for patient care? ...

Emdat Shuts Down W/o Me Telling It To?
Aug 03, 2010

Yesterday when I logged in to type in Emdat I could get a report started and then Emdat just shut down.  I logged back in and it closed itself again without me telling it to.  I was working fine Friday at the end of my shift.  I don't understand what is going on with it this week.  I can't call the Emdat help because I do not have long distance on my home phone.  I emailed them but they didn't know how to help me.  This is very frustrating.  I CA ...

Oh Goodie! I Just Got An E-mail Telling Me
Jan 19, 2011

how many times I clicked the mouse while doing ASR last week and how many minutes I was idle in a document.  Gee, could it be that I was looking up a word or checking on a previously dictated document in order to complete the document I was working on in order to produce a good report with no holes? If I want to click my mouse I'll click my mouse! Oh yes, the good news is the e-mail said that I could attend an online class so I can learn how to be more productive and use the "hot ...

Is It Just Me, Or Is Anyone Else Tired Of All Of These SS Emails Telling Us About Our Sm
Jan 27, 2011

obligations to them --WHAT ABOUT THEIR OBLIGATIONS TO US?!!  I still see that "plenty of work TODAY" ad and it makes my blood boil.   I have an email formulated regarding this subject with plans to send to my PM and possibly copy it to the VP of operations, although I am not sure it will do any good.  At this point, though, it seems there is nothing left to lose.  They need to address this issue and explain why they have no work for the current employees yet continue to ...