A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fluency unable to reach server? - Tired

Posted: May 31, 2015

I know there was scheduled maintenance until 4 a.m. Eastern time.  I'm sick and up at 3 am CST...putting in for downtime! 

same here. I was up trying to help clear the backlog - oh well!

[ In Reply To ..]
their loss.

Yes indeed their loss! - Tired

[ In Reply To ..]
They will be wining later that we are behind...Not putting in extra time to make up for this. Better pay me!

Decided to listen to the webcast - Tired

[ In Reply To ..]
Great entertainment...LOL

Similar Messages:

Fluency Down?!? Unable To Reach Server. Anyone Else.
Sep 25, 2014

x ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Fluency? Unable To Reach Server...
Feb 25, 2014

Rec'd error code while working and unable to download and to log out. Now getting message unable to reach server.  System down?  ...

Still Not In...Unable To Reach Server
Nov 11, 2013

NM ...

UNABLE TO REACH THE SERVER
Jun 02, 2015

Any one else? ...

"Unable To Reach Server" When I Log In For Shift
Nov 27, 2014

You're kidding ... right?  :( ...

System Down? "Unable To Reach The Server"
Jan 22, 2015

Reports unable to upload and was forced to exit the program.  Now "unable to reach the server".  Anyone else?   ...

Now Telling Me Unable To Reach Sever!!!!!!!!!!
May 14, 2013

nm ...

FTP Server On The Cheap? Anyone Use Core FTP Server?
Dec 14, 2010

I'm starting to pick up some local MDs on my own and was wondering how to set up a FTP server.  I have used Core FTP in the past to access files on a server for another company I worked for, but now I want to set up a server for myself and my clients' use.  I've googled until my eyes bleed but it's all a bit over my head (and I'm usually pretty tech savvy).  Right now I only have 1 client so I would like to do this using something rather inexpensive (free ...

Does Anyone Else Have Days Where You Just Want To Reach Through
Dec 27, 2009

your monitor and deck a dictator?  I am getting the same 3 or 4 docs, over and over today.  They are all your run-in-the-mill dictators, dictate too fast and slur a bit, but I can usually deal with them and it does not bother me much.  Today, I don't know if it is me or them, but they are just TERRIBLE!  They all seem to be slurring much worse than normal, talking even faster than usual through the entire document, and now they all seem to be yawning and they continue to ...

How Long Does It Take To Reach 300 To 400 Lph On ASR? Sm
Mar 11, 2010

I have been doing this for a month and I still cannot get past about 225 an hour.  I am either doing things wrong in my opinion or this is for the birds and I should just go back to straight typing!  Any help?  Thanks ...

Ever Wish You Could Reach Through Your Headseat
May 18, 2010

and choke the idiot on the other end?  I have this guy who has spent the last 4 minutes saying, Let me restate that...Go back...Wait..yeah. Uh, no... Let me go back.  Stopped talking for a few seconds and then started almost completely from the beginning.  Then he said, I think I already said that, so don't... THEN to someone else in the room, he says,  Yeah, but if don't, they type it like 5 times.  They probably will anyway. I am so steamed!  Who i ...

If I Could Reach Through The Phone, Id Smack Ya
Jun 19, 2012

x ...

Does Support Have Fewer Hours Now? I Can't Reach Them. NM
Aug 12, 2010

No message ...

Good Thing I Can't Reach Through This Computer
Apr 27, 2014

I would strangle this female doc..I HAVE to have 99.7% accuracy and you have to dictate so freaking fast you cannot even give me the courtesy to complete a word much less a sentence..take your report full of blanks..Im done. I refuse to go into the repository and assume you are saying what is in there. Not gonna happen..And Ill keep sending them through until you figure out how to speak and give me some common courtesy. ...

Setting Up A Server
Nov 26, 2009

Has anyone out there set up a server for your business? If so, how complicated was it, and is iit worth the investment?  I have about 10 MTs (small business).  I think this would save a lot of time and frustration if we had a server... Anyone who can share their opinions on this would be greatly appreciated. ...

$10 A Month For Using Co.'s Server?
Apr 14, 2010

Just received a job offer as an IC...the pay is pretty low at 0.575 cpl (increasing to 0.6 once off QA).  Will probably accept this job as a 2nd part-time job...have another paying 0.07 cpl, but the owner doesn't pay on time and doesn't respond to my e-mails about it, either. Has anyone ever heard of having to pay $10 a month to the company for use of their server in order to download .wav files though?  That seemed a little odd to me. I am happy to discuss via private mess ...

ETransPlus Server
Jan 18, 2012

Does anyone have a problem with the eTransPlus server?  I find that it is very slow in responding to what I type while in the portal.  I've always had a problem, but it seems a lot worse this week.  I've talked to eTransPlus tech support in the past, but they haven't been able to find what's wrong. ...

Server Busy??
Jul 13, 2012

Server Problem?
Oct 15, 2012

Can someone please tell me what the problem is when every hospital dictation now sounds extremely muffled with a humming sound in the background.? Other things I listen to at other web sites sound perfectly clear, so it's not me.  Could it be my transcription program/server?  I'm not a technie at all, so don't know what to think, but I'm unable to do the work at this point because the sound is so muffled and I'm getting desperate.  Thank you for any ...

Email Server Down
Jun 24, 2014

Just wanted to pass along per HDSM that email server is down for everybody. ...

Server Is Down In Philly
Jul 13, 2014

They are working on it.  ...

Is Time On Server Gone?
Dec 17, 2014

I noticed on the new time sheet that I don't see the part that tells you how many hours you were on the server. Is that gone? Are they still calculating how many hours you've been on the server vs how many hours you've worked ?  ...

Chronicle Transcripts--Anyone Know If Their Server Is Down?
Feb 27, 2010

I had logged into Apex fine and then got an error message.  Now I cannot get in at all.  It goes to google and tells me the link is broken. ...

Due To A Server Networking Issue
Nov 17, 2011

MTStars visitors/members were unable to post messages on 16th of November. The problem has been relsoved and let us know at webmaster@mtstars.com if you experiience further problems. Thanks,Moderator. ...

Can't Check Email Either - Server Is Down - Anyone Else?
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

Having Trouble With InScribe Server/program Again
Oct 06, 2012

Having trouble with InScribe's server/program again.  Seems to happen more often on weekends.  I just did a very long report, and it won't seem to upload (not showing up in my Transcription Log).  Why does this happen?  It's very upsetting.   Is there anything I can do about it?  It's definitely not my computer's server/browser, as everything else is working for me.  Thanks.  ...

Do Your Fingers Reach In The Manner Described In The Latest Productivity Hint Email?
Oct 15, 2013

I must have much smaller hands, because I cannot reach the keys in the manner described for the right hand. Unfortunately, I already use the other tips and use the right + left hand for shortcuts, and only thing that makes any difference is the quality of the output. I don't use the DQS expander. Can you put heading formatting short cuts in it, i.e., heading + hightlight + Ctl H? I use the old program Short Cut instead. I could put the old style heading formatting codes (/>), but I ...

Unable To Log In
Apr 28, 2010

Has anybody had the experience where they can't log into work?  I can access some sections of it but not the actual transcription areas.  I haven't received anything at all about having a disciplinary action to cause it.     ...

Unable To Make Out!
Jun 27, 2010

The doc is saying " This PI (hear as PI, not sure what it is)  is a 9-year-old white male who is in good health and ( I hear it is cola, after the and, could it be colon?) earlier this am when he presented quick complaints with headache, fever, chills _____ ( hear as provia)for next to his nausea and vomiting ____ ( hear as " times wound). Looks like I cannot get on in this field much longer, if I hear to doctors transcribing this way. Please help! ...

Unable To Login To DQS Again. Anyone Else?
Oct 07, 2010

nm ...