A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Viva Transcription- anyone ever hear or work for this company? nm tia - Sharon

Posted: Jan 04, 2010

nm

Interested also. Anyone work for them? - annie

[ In Reply To ..]

I have never heard of them, but if you believe their Press Releases, they should have plenty of work. 

If you do not get a response from someone who works or worked there, maybe the following from their web site will give you some insight into them (if you have not already read through their web site). 

Let us know how it goes if you apply with them. 

2008 a Banner Year for VIVA Transcription

Record New Client Signings and Technology Enhancements Top List

SANTA CRUZ, CA--(Marketwire - February 3, 2009) - VIVA Transcription, a leading provider in medical transcription services, announced that 2008 was its most successful year in its history. "VIVA Transcription has proven that its commitment to customer satisfaction, highly competitive transcription rates, and leading-edge technology has made 2008 our best year ever," stated Manuel Prado, President. "Daunted with a challenging economy and at a time when most companies have had to lower their expectations, VIVA continued to thrive in 2008 and we predict this to continue well through 2009."

VIVA Transcription's top achievements for 2008 include:

-- The signing of 180 new clients in 12 new states, expanding its total number of clients to 450, with coverage now in 49 of the 50 states. In January of 2009 alone, VIVA added 25 additional clients to its portfolio and will have clients in all 50 states in 2009.

-- A series of significant enhancements to its Web-based client application. These enhancements include increased download speed of transcripts, the ability for online editing, an enhanced search engine (searchable by keyword, name, or date of service), and free faxing capabilities."

The following sounds like it might have a bear of a QA department and they are probably pretty strict about keeping to your scheduled hours so they stay in TAT.  The “native US English speaking QA” gives me pause, if off-shoring is of interest to you.  They do not say they only employ U.S. Medical Transcriptionists, only that QA is U.S. speaking. 

Accurate transcriptions delivered the next business-day—guaranteed
VIVA Transcription customers receive their completed files by the next business day—or they’re FREE. Every document is reviewed by native US English speakers and passes through three levels of quality assurance - ensuring accurate transcriptions. Additionally, VIVA offers its clients optional 4-6 hour Short Turn Around Time (STAT) service upon request.

Similar Messages:

Viva Transcription-I Filled Out Info For MT Recruiters And Got A Call From Viva Wanting To Buy MT Co
Jan 06, 2010

nm ...

Viva Transcription Job
Mar 13, 2012

I was just offered a job with viva transcription. Has anyone worked for them before? I'm just getting back into things after taking some time off for health reasons and really don't want to wind up in a bad situation.   Thanks ...

Viva Transcription - Anyone Know About Working For Them?
Mar 31, 2011

Anyone know about working for them? company I work for was just aquired by them and wondering what to expect. ...

Information About Viva Transcription
Jul 02, 2011

Can anyone offer information about Viva Transcription....such as pay rates, what Viva is like as an employer, or any information that would be helpful to a transcriptionist who would be working for them.  Thank you! ...

Selling To Viva Transcription
Apr 23, 2012

I see people have posted about selling to Viva Transcription and I tried to post there but I couldn't see exactly how. Maybe this will work. I sold to them a year ago and had some serious reservations at first. They didn't really do anything wrong or against the contract but I had a tough time sleeping regardless. I spoke with some of the mt's after the deal closed who said the new manager was a complete robot and never listened to their personal concerns. This is significant s ...

Selling My Business To Viva Transcription
Jun 18, 2010

I was approached by VIVA transcriptionabout selling my business by handing over my list of clients. Has anyone worked with them before? ...

Viva Transcription Relocating My Accounts
Oct 23, 2012

I have been typing for viva for a year now and just received word from them that they were relocating my accounts to a back end voice rec system due to industry pressures for faster turnaround time and lower pricing for clients.  Apparently my accounts, which aren't particularly difficult (no accents etc) were chosen for transfer while many others were not. I'm pretty upset as I was doing my best with TAT (always made at least 48hr).  I will say that they were nice about giv ...

MedServ? Anyone Hear Of This Company?
Oct 27, 2010

Just got an email from them and like to see if anyone knows the company before I possibly waste my time and apply. ...

Anyone Hear About Merger With Another Company? This Gets Better By
Jul 11, 2011

nm ...

TransTech - Like To Hear More About This Company...
Sep 25, 2013

Hi there.  I've seen a few posts from people who have worked for TransTech.  I would like to hear more about this company... including compensation range. Do you provide your own computer, or does the company provide a workstation? How do you like the transcription platform.   I have over 20 years of eperience in the MT field. Have worked directly for hospitals and for MTSOs.  May be considering changing jobs in the near future.  AM currently located in Kingman, Arizona. ...

So I Hear MM Is Just About The Only Company That Provides All Equipment....
Aug 08, 2014

needed, the computer, software, foot pedal, and monitor.  While it definitely is NOT good enough reason to work for this company I wonder why they haven't started making their employees provide their own equipment like all the other companies.....doesn't make sense.  ...

Opti-Script - How Long It Takes To Hear From This Company?
Jan 06, 2014

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to hear from this company?  I took the test, now waiting. I know they said they do background check but was not sure if they did this before they hired or after. Had communication prior to the test almost immediately with recruiter, then after being sent the test link have heard nothing.  Any information would be appreciated. ...

Anyone Hear Of REV.com For Transcription
Nov 15, 2014

Hi.  I was just browsing jobs on another MT board and noticed this position to transcribe video.   I was wondering if anyone has applied to do this or is it a scam?  Thank you for any input.   ...

Anyone Hear Of Genesis Transcription
Jul 19, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of Genesis Transcription Services?  If you have are they any good.  I know they send their work overseas but I have a client that may move to them because of the lower rate of Indian MT's.  We are all American MT's. Thanks ...

Did Anyone Ever Hear Of Accentia Transcription
May 21, 2011

Would appreciate any information on them. ...

Ever Hear Of Southern Transcription? Any Details Would Be Helpful.
Mar 04, 2014

nm ...

One Transcription Service - Did Anyone Apply And Hear Back From Them For The Weekend
Apr 17, 2014

n/m ...

Did Anyone Apply To Landmark For Straight Transcription Position And Hear Back?
Dec 31, 2012

I applied and got no response, just wondering if anyone was hired for the account they said started January 3.  Thanks. ...

Uniworx To Merge With Viva
Feb 18, 2012

Anyone on here currently working for Uniworx? I'm curious as to your thoughts of the merger with Viva. I'm having a hard time with getting on the new email account they set up for me (sometimes I can get in, other times it tells me that my username doesn't exist).  I thought maybe if anyone that peruses this site works for Uniworx maybe we could all share our thoughts together of the merger, yet still be anonymous and feel safe about it. MTs working at home don't have th ...

Christmas Carol For MT's - :Do You Hear What I Hear?" Nm
Nov 29, 2009

nm ...

Q.E.D. Transcription. Anyone Know Anything About This Company?
Dec 17, 2009

Thanks ...

DSG Transcription Company
Jul 03, 2010

If anyone has worked or is currently working for DSG transcription, I would appreciate the experience you have had working with them. Thank you. ...

JLG Transcription Company
Jun 22, 2011

Can someone please give me an update on JLG Transcription.  The only references I found were from 2009.  I wondered if anyone has any updated information.  I do not want to make a big change to something that may not be a good move.  I support myself so I really have to know something concrete.  Thank you.  ...

My Own Transcription Company.
Feb 17, 2011

After 10+ years of typing numerous specialties, I am interested in running my own transcription business.  Do you have any suggestions on where/how to get work?  Thanks in advance! ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

SRVMT Transcription Company
Jan 11, 2011

Has anyone heard or dealt with SRVMT Medical Transcription Service.  I was offered a job with them and am curious about the company.  It sounds like it is a new company. ...

U-Scribe Transcription Company
Apr 28, 2011

I received a call today from a recruiter at U-Scribe in response to a resume I must have sent in.  I have done some Google research as well as searched through this forum.  There's not much to be said about this company except that they are hiring.  The gentleman I spoke with today told me they are very backlogged.  He said a majority of their clients are from England, Ireland and Scotland.  This man was English.  He sent me two files to transcribe and return, ...

Keystrokes Transcription Really Is A Bad Company
Aug 30, 2011

They just informed their employees that effective immediately they were changing the pay dates from the 3rd to the 17th. This when our payday is the first so now it is going to be late. Way to go Keystrokes! ...

Best Transcription Company To Work For
Oct 16, 2013

Hey everyone!  In any of your opinions, what is the best transcription company to work for?  Any info on how they get paid, etc, would be appreciated. ...