A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Uniworx to merge with Viva - mtmom

Posted: Feb 18, 2012

Anyone on here currently working for Uniworx? I'm curious as to your thoughts of the merger with Viva. I'm having a hard time with getting on the new email account they set up for me (sometimes I can get in, other times it tells me that my username doesn't exist).  I thought maybe if anyone that peruses this site works for Uniworx maybe we could all share our thoughts together of the merger, yet still be anonymous and feel safe about it. MTs working at home don't have the benefit of commiserating with coworkers over such things, so thank goodness we have a forum like this. Looking forward to any responses from Uniworx workers if you're out there! :)

Uniworx to merge with Viva - mtmom - mtmt1

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow, I can't believe I found this. I work for uniworx too. I haven't had the problems you mention with email. So far, I guess I've actually been pretty happy with it. My manager actually sent me home made cookies last week! Didn't have the heart to tell her I'm diabetic.

Wow! No cookies here! - mtmom

[ In Reply To ..]
That's awesome she sent you cookies. :)

The email thing got worked out pretty quickly once I said something. The only thing that is slightly aggravating now is the fact we have to keep updating templates over and over, sometimes several times in a day. I wish a lot of these little things would have been worked out before the buyout, but otherwise I'm okay with what's going on. And mgmt is very encouraging even though it seems like it is slow going and not as quick as I am used to being. I am very optimistic that soon I will have it all down and be back to my normal production in no time. :)

Similar Messages:

Viva Transcription-I Filled Out Info For MT Recruiters And Got A Call From Viva Wanting To Buy MT Co
Jan 06, 2010

nm ...

UniWorx
Jun 06, 2011

It's great if you like making $3.00 an hour and only getting 400 lines per day.  Watch out and don't complain, or you will be out of work. ...

Anything About Uniworx In Kentucky?
Apr 13, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Uniworx in Kentucky?  If so, what are your thoughts? ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Uniworx?
Apr 14, 2011

I have not heard anything about this company or read anything about it here on MTStars. Has anyone out there worked for them or knows of anyone who has worked for them? It is confusing because their website is in both english and scandanavian, anyway, I think it is scandanavian. ...

North Merge
Jan 18, 2010

Seems to me that the "new and improved" North area was a ploy to dump us all back in the cesspool.  In 8 hours, I had only one job from my primary (which is not off-shored).  I just LOVE reading one CP after another!  ...

S1/S2 To Merge Of Scalps???
Jun 26, 2011

I heard "heart regular rate and rhythm normal. S1/S2 to merge of scalps" Is that right? This is for the review of systems of a 3-month-old baby. ...

Viva Transcription Job
Mar 13, 2012

I was just offered a job with viva transcription. Has anyone worked for them before? I'm just getting back into things after taking some time off for health reasons and really don't want to wind up in a bad situation.   Thanks ...

Viva Transcription - Anyone Know About Working For Them?
Mar 31, 2011

Anyone know about working for them? company I work for was just aquired by them and wondering what to expect. ...

Information About Viva Transcription
Jul 02, 2011

Can anyone offer information about Viva Transcription....such as pay rates, what Viva is like as an employer, or any information that would be helpful to a transcriptionist who would be working for them.  Thank you! ...

Selling To Viva Transcription
Apr 23, 2012

I see people have posted about selling to Viva Transcription and I tried to post there but I couldn't see exactly how. Maybe this will work. I sold to them a year ago and had some serious reservations at first. They didn't really do anything wrong or against the contract but I had a tough time sleeping regardless. I spoke with some of the mt's after the deal closed who said the new manager was a complete robot and never listened to their personal concerns. This is significant s ...

Probity-Nuance Merge
Feb 11, 2014

Any comments from present or former employess or either Probity or Nuance?   ...

Selling My Business To Viva Transcription
Jun 18, 2010

I was approached by VIVA transcriptionabout selling my business by handing over my list of clients. Has anyone worked with them before? ...

Viva Transcription Relocating My Accounts
Oct 23, 2012

I have been typing for viva for a year now and just received word from them that they were relocating my accounts to a back end voice rec system due to industry pressures for faster turnaround time and lower pricing for clients.  Apparently my accounts, which aren't particularly difficult (no accents etc) were chosen for transfer while many others were not. I'm pretty upset as I was doing my best with TAT (always made at least 48hr).  I will say that they were nice about giv ...

I Think The Company Heads That Merge With Transcend Are Lied To As Well. Sm
Nov 25, 2009

I did not blame the company I worked for for selling out to Transcend as I figured they were told the same thing we were told, which was that nothing would change and their transcriptionists would be treated fairly.  I think when things do change you can't blame your old company for that since they are probably surprised by it all just like you are. ...

Viva Transcription- Anyone Ever Hear Or Work For This Company? Nm Tia
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Anyone A Little Worried And Frustrated With The Ingenix/Axolotl Merge?
Oct 06, 2010

I have been with this company for a while now and completely loved Ax before this merger happened.  I just wondered if anyone else was feeling really stressed out and out of sorts because of all of the changes taking place?  So many things are up in the air.  Too much stress.  ...

What Was The Reason For The Transcend/Nuance Merge Or Buyout?
Mar 10, 2012

Are they saying its because of technology reasons? ...

Nuance And IMedX Are Involved In Talks To Merge.
Mar 11, 2014

I heard from a good source that Nuance and iMedX are currently involved in the details of a merge. Hang onto your hats MTs. I had a sense that something was very fishy with iMedX and their relationship with "former" Nuance suits. ...

TT/IMEDX "Merge" Was March 2014.
Feb 11, 2015

I am not up on my business particulars, but when this "merge" - ahem - took place March 1 (I think) of last year, could all contracts have been resigned for a specific period of time, say 1 year, or did contracts just continue as is until they were up, more than likely ending on various dates?  Could we be looking at our 1 year anniversary where all contracts come to an end?  Are there legalities that go along with a 1-year period for employees?  Employer tax breaks? There is at ...