A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Meridian Health Solutions - anything - curious

Posted: Feb 25, 2012

Found on MTdaily, looks like pay is over average.  Does anyone know anything about this company? 

I don't have any first hand knowledge, - but they seem to get

[ In Reply To ..]
better than average reviews on this board. I sent them a resume too. Good luck!

Good Luck - to you

[ In Reply To ..]
I think they are hiring right now. I sent them a resume about a month ago, got a call from them a couple days ago and now will start in 2 weeks. What the recruiter seemed to like on my resume was that I don't job hop, so if you have longevity with your companies it will be a plus for you.

Good Luck all who applied.

Meridian - MT3

[ In Reply To ..]
Great pay, but very, VERY strict with QA and scheduling.

FYI, it's against the rules here - PassingThru

[ In Reply To ..]
You're not supposed to name other MT sites in your posts here. Just an FYI.

don't see in disclaimer and terms - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
says client specific data, personal names, email addresses, addresses, phone numbers. I don't see the problem here, no data given, no personal names, no email addresses, addresses or phone numbers. So need further clarification.

Past experience. - ModWILLDelete

[ In Reply To ..]
It has happened to me and several other posters here. That site and the other one (that has job postings). Mention them by name and your post goes "poof!"
here ya go, you both violated - not that i care
[ In Reply To ..]
Don̢۪t try to moderate. Report posts that you feel violate the posting guidelines. You can do this by clicking the Options box when viewing a post and choosing the Report This Message option.

Do not redirect posters to other forums, blog sites, selling sites, social media platforms, etc.

(By mentioning that other site, you will be "redirecting" )
it aint that serious - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Meridian - lillygirl

[ In Reply To ..]
Terrible company to work for. It was like working with Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde! They will love you one minute and want to teach you everything you need to know, the next minute you get accused of not working even though you are signed on, your reports will disappear because you did not really do them even though you were logged in, typed the report, copied a copy of the report to your desktop, submitted it and POOF! it disappeared, you didn't work at all and the report was typed by someone else! Be really, really, really careful.....

I work for them. - Good company

[ In Reply To ..]
They do have several different platforms and with the one I use, it is not possible for what LillyGirl described to happen. I have only used 2 platforms with them, and for a report to disappear was not possible, but they do have more platforms.

We are not really allowed to discuss much re our confidentiality agreement, but I would say they are a good company to work for. Someone said they are strict with QA and schedules. This is true, but the pay is above average, benefits are good, and line acount expectation is more than reasonable. You submit your schedule for the following week each week, and stick to it. I think there is a 10-year experience requirement to work there. I think the QA people are good, but they do not want to "hold your hand" so to speak. I do not run out of work, except maybe once a year, and then you have a backup account to go to.

There has been bad written about the company and good. I guess it really depends on what kind of MT you are, but I think many of the seasoned MTs would find them a good company to work for.

Please do not e mail me. Keep in mind that pay, specs, etc. would be based on your experience (not one size fits all), and the account you would be placed on.

The company has really grown lately. Not that many people leave. I hope to retire here myself.

Ummm yes it is possible as it happened - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
to me, too!! How would you know it is not possible anyway?
I said it was not possible on MY platform. Others, maybe so. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
meridian- not good - no name
[ In Reply To ..]
I had the tech person tell me that there is such a high turnaround that people get canned all the time or quit. I was "let go" for not typing Toprol-XL instead of Toprol XL when its written without the hyphen in my book. Also they gave a huge pay cut about the time I got canned. I think they have issues.

Similar Messages:

Meridian Health Solutions, Inc
May 16, 2010

Does anyone have any personal info on this company?.  I applied for a  position last week and they sent me an email wanting references, which I supplied to them.  I followed up iwth an email as to the position and they stated they would be checking references this coming week.  Thanks in advance.   this coming week.  Good or bad comments are welcome.  TIA. ...

Meridian Health Solutions
Mar 06, 2012

Received a message for interview, have not returned call yet.  Is there any feedback on this company good or bad.  Thanks in advance! ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions
Jun 30, 2010

Does anyone work for Meridian Healthcare Solutions out of Indianapolis?  Anything good or bad about them would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions Out Of Indiana?
Nov 08, 2011

Anyone have any recent experience with Meridian Healthcare out of Indiana? ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions - Any Feedback
Jan 18, 2012

Any feedback on Meridian? I just got a call from them for an interview. I would like feedback on them before I call them back. What platform do they use? What is their pay like, etc.  Thanks! ...

Meridian Health Care
Apr 19, 2011

Anyone have info on this company?  I couldl sure use some input good or bad.  Thanks so much! ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions - Care To Comment On How It Is Today?
Oct 30, 2012

Any current Meridian employees out there that care to comment on how it is today? Thanks in advance. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Anthelio Health Solutions
May 23, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of this company.  I believe they have a lot of hospitals around the US that they do transcription for and are affiliated in India also. ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...

Meridian HCS
Mar 30, 2012

Anyone have any info on this company?  Anyone currently working for them? ...

Meridian/KS
Apr 24, 2012

I have been offered 2 positions, any thoughts where to go? Thanks for any input. ...

Anything About Meridian?
May 21, 2012

Anyone know anything about Meridian?  Pay?  Benefits?  Do you like it or not?  VR?  Or Straight Typing?  Anything would help me out! ...

Meridian HCS - NJA
Jun 21, 2012

Is anyone else working for Meridian having problems getting work?  Its a great company to work for, but I can't keep waiting for the work to come.  Did they hire too many MTs?  Just curious to know how other MTs are doing with Meridian. ...

To Meridian MTs
Dec 29, 2012

http://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg   It gets worse here every day!   ...

Being Ex-Meridian
Apr 08, 2013

Wonder how many ex-Meridianites got the layoff?  sitting here NJA again...on 3 accounts.  I am so frustrated.  Went into this with an open mind but the only side that keeps getting more evidence is the side that says get the heck out of Dodge (if I don't get kicked out by a layoff first).  actively looking for another job.  It's sad what is happening to seasoned MTs who it seems like they are getting the boot because they are productive.  Me-15 years and&n ...

MERIDIAN MTs
Oct 09, 2013

Just curious about what's happening with the other MTs from Meridian and if any are still with MModal.  I left end of June - Best decision I ever made.  Currently working for a local MD M-F, salary.  My whole outlook on life changed once I made the change in employment.  There is hope out there. ...

Any Info On Meridian?
Aug 28, 2010

Do you know if they have steady work and if it is feasible to get your line count? ...

Meridian Healthcare
Jan 26, 2011

Anyone work for Meridian who can tell me if their tax forms were received yet?  ...

Meridian/Indianapolis
Sep 29, 2011

Can anyone give me any information on Meridian, good or bad? Also interested in whether they provide your computer or if you need to use your own. May e-mail me if you wish. ...

Meridian Questions
Jan 31, 2012

Can anyone give me information on working at Meridian? Good company, bad? Schedules? Do they offer part time positions? Pay rate? Thanks in advance for any info. ...

Meridian Platform
Mar 06, 2012

can anyone comment on how easy chartnet is to learn and use? can one earn decent money? any pros and cons to share? thanks in advance. ...

Meridian - Any Info?
Mar 28, 2012

Like the poster said below, there are not many posts here on this company.  I have searched the archives and it seems people either love or hate this company, but still not much here.  Any help?  Thank you. ...

Meridian Training
Apr 23, 2012

Anyone been through training at Meridian, any pointers, how long before you were contacted for training? Thanks. ...

How Many MTs At Meridian HCS Are Doing Better On VR Than Previously?
Jun 25, 2012

s ...

Goodbye Meridian
Jan 05, 2013

Meridian was probably one of the last MT companies in the industry with integrity.  They had very flexible schedules, above average pay, always plenty of work, wonderful QA, very reasonable expectations, and respect for their employees.  I had hoped to retire there.  It was very comfortable.  The future does not seem as bright now.  Even if this profession does not completely die, companies like Meridian will soon cease to exist.  It was a good run while it las ...

Meridian/MModal
Jan 18, 2013

Does anyone know where our supervisors went?  First an email that any returned work from an account and we are put on 100% QA and then no word from anyone for 2 days straight?  Wonder what is up. ...

So, How Are You New Meridian MTs Liking It Here At MM?
Mar 19, 2013

x ...

Missing Meridian
Apr 04, 2013

100% American MTs at Meridian, tons of work, very accomodating.  BUYOUT three months equals no work, less American MTs, and today lay-offs....How sad.  ...

Meridian Healthcare Pay Cuts
May 18, 2011

Is this common practice?  I've worked for them for 7 years and now they are cutting our pay?  I havent had a raise in those 7 years, and inflation just so happens to be raising all my gas bills, grocery, clothes, and utility bills... but i should take a pay cut?   Is there ANY good company to work for out there that will pay 11 cpl or more ?  I mean for heavens sake, I've got about 15 years experience... i'm not asking for more than mere chump change, but the ...