Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

By the way, this is the pot kettle black chick more than likely - sm

Posted: May 11th, 2023 - 3:39 pm In Reply to: You know what they say about opinions - Anonymous

I know you know her. She's been on your heels on here a few times. I've watched her go at. She made this big deal out of the fact you unequivocally and without exception stated that all were union members. Yet, she has said to you "Those of us posting facts list the sources." I listed quite a few facts in a few of my posts and put a quote around them and did not list a source. You see the game now? "That is a direct quote. Clearly, it was a total assumption on her part, as are most of her posts." That's one of the things Karen had to say about you. It's just one big Karen game that never ends. Did Karen look at all the posts and look to see if anyone had listed sources? Of course not. I for one surmised what you were saying in your post. That basically people in unions are the ones that go on strike, as I'm sure most who read it did, with the exception of Karen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)