Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Karen has her own rules. You need to learn that - right now

Posted: May 11th, 2023 - 2:12 pm In Reply to: You know what they say about opinions - Anonymous

as you are never going to say anything on here that Karen won't jump at the chance to spring on you. There was no reason for Karen to say anything to you at all. Not one reason whatsoever, but Karen keeps doing it. I don't recall seeing anything that Karen posted listing the source of her facts. I posted a few quotes in my posts, but didn't state the source of them, so what is happening here, Karen is being a Karen with you all over again and telling you to please narrow your abusive insults when you said you certainly don't to her. Karen has to try to control you and that's all these new posts between the two of you are all about. Just Karen being Karen all over again. Karen feels better when Karen makes you feel like crap. You don't have to write a disclaimer regarding opinion versus fact every time you write something. Post what you want and don't worry about Karen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)