Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Some of those would be Karen on the defensive. She talks - the same way

Posted: May 10th, 2023 - 10:07 am In Reply to: It is all too confusing - Anonymous

in her posts and then signs her posts the same way as the person she is replying to. I have no idea if her name is Karen or not. I just know that she acts like a Karen and spends most of her time attacking other posters for stupid reasons and then she repeats anything that was said to her to a poster if she didn't like what was being said. This Karen is entitled and will tell you that you think you know it all, that you have no self-control and full of yourself and on and on with it throughout her posts, when in fact, Karen is the only one talking to people as she does. I'm the one that called her a Karen. She is a Karen. If you have to make a statement and follow it up with a nasty comment to someone that has no bearing on the subject matter and then defend yourself constantly throughout a thread because someone else didn't agree with the way you treated someone, then you have some big time Karen issues. She does it on here all the time. You can spot Karen simply by the way she speaks to others. She runs at the mouth with insults and then becomes insulted by the responses, because Karen has the right to talk to you any way she likes!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)