Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

She is definitely being turned in - Need advice

Posted: Jun 14th, 2021 - 8:57 pm In Reply to: I am the one that wrote you originally about CK. - I would definitely turn her in

I put a letter in the mail today to the neurologist she transcribes for making him aware of exactly what she is doing with putting her initials on other people's work to make it look as though she had done it (likely because she never had his consent to send his work to other MTs) and that she has not even paid me for last month's work. I highly doubt that she'll pay me for the minuscule amount of work that I did this month before I quit either. She did pay me the first month that I worked there, but I'm thinking she only did so because she wanted to keep me hanging on for a bit longer so she could screw me over and get free work out of me. Tomorrow will mark 15 days since I sent her my invoice for May and I haven't received a penny. I haven't heard a single peep from her either. Tomorrow, I will be reporting her to the attorney general in the state she resides. I still have the contract that I signed saying how much she would pay me. She has definitely messed with the wrong person, because not only I am going to make damn sure that I get what I'm owed and that she's held accountable for her dishonesty and blatant HIPAA violations, but also that she doesn't do this to anyone else. I would sit here into the wee hours of the morning after having worked all day at my other job working on these long IME reports for her. Like I mentioned before, these dictations were anywhere between 30 and 60 minutes each and she also expected me to re-listen to the entire thing AFTER I had transcribed it. I am FUMING.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)